Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Josh Freeman weight loss « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 12 13 14 15

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#195 : February 05, 2013, 09:12:09 PM

Evan Longoria is in the same article, I doubt he gets the same reaction.

What it is the article about ??

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Al Bundy

Pro Bowler

#196 : February 05, 2013, 09:14:06 PM

Best album of all time.. who in the hell wouldn't want to imitate it? I know Tech N9ne did.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#197 : February 05, 2013, 09:16:05 PM

who in the hell wouldn't want to imitate it?

(raises hand)

bucsquad

Pro Bowler

#198 : February 05, 2013, 09:18:38 PM

It's a music special for SI.

I guess Ryan Locthe is suicidal since he did one for Nirvana/Kurt Kobain.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#199 : February 05, 2013, 09:19:34 PM

Could be.  Guy is a bit of a fruitcake.

gone

Hall of Famer
#200 : February 05, 2013, 09:34:16 PM

Evan Longoria is in the same article, I doubt he gets the same reaction.

The majority of Tampa fans already want Freeman ran out of town, of course these silly pictures will get a negative reaction. In all honesty I'm sure he was just doing what was asked to be part of this Sports Illustrated event. It's really much ado about nothing.

Nothing wrong with a photoshoot, nobody is 24/7 football.  But that particular choice?  That's just wrong.  He's setting himself up to be labeled the brokest back in football even if it's all in fun.  I don't think he really thought this one though. 

Naismith

Hall of Famer
#201 : February 05, 2013, 09:55:34 PM

Perhaps he's like most people and doesn't really care what someone thinks if they're the type to read into a photo shoot.

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

The Franchi5e

Pro Bowler

#202 : February 05, 2013, 10:14:07 PM

The whole "how does he have time to do this" argument is idiotic....but it's Booger talking so it's expected. Every player does promotional and charitable work during the season.

The actual pictures themselves....wow. Had a feeling he was gay. Now we know. Nothing wrong with that...as long as he doesn't play for the 49ers! lol. It's funny cause my boss is gay and he tells me all the time that Freeman hangs out in his "community" all the time and is quite openly gay. I always tell him to keep his fantasies to himself, but now I actually believe him. These pics are more queer than those GQ pics Sanchez did.

Hold up....whaaaaaaatttt?

This is a pretty huge accusation right here. Was your boss completely serious when he said all that?

But besides that...I don't really get how these pictures are gay to you guys. Thriller is still claimed by many to be the best album of all-time. And Freeman actually looks just like him in the photo. Don't see anything wrong with that.

Al Bundy

Pro Bowler

#203 : February 05, 2013, 10:21:48 PM

The whole "how does he have time to do this" argument is idiotic....but it's Booger talking so it's expected. Every player does promotional and charitable work during the season.

The actual pictures themselves....wow. Had a feeling he was gay. Now we know. Nothing wrong with that...as long as he doesn't play for the 49ers! lol. It's funny cause my boss is gay and he tells me all the time that Freeman hangs out in his "community" all the time and is quite openly gay. I always tell him to keep his fantasies to himself, but now I actually believe him. These pics are more queer than those GQ pics Sanchez did.

This is a pretty huge accusation right here. Was your boss completely serious when he said all that?

But besides that...I don't really get how these pictures are gay to you guys. Thriller is still claimed by many to be the best album of all-time. And Freeman actually looks just like him in the photo. Don't see anything wrong with that.

It is the most popular album of all time.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#204 : February 05, 2013, 10:36:15 PM

"hee....hee"(with a leg kick, of course)

-------------------------------------------------------

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#205 : February 05, 2013, 10:41:42 PM

Although not very fond of the photo (lol), I admire that Freeman seems to be self assured.

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#206 : February 06, 2013, 12:04:29 AM

He's not really my boss, more of a co-worker really....but he is a crazy ass fruit cake that talks about all kinds of inappropriate homosexual stuff at work. He's funny as hell but very over the top. I don't take anything he says too serious. I never believed him because I think if a NFL starting quarterback was out in public being openly gay, it wouldn't take long to become front page news. My earlier comment was meant to be funny, because the photos are pretty gay....but I still don't believe my co-worker. Not that it matters anyways. He a **CENSORED**ty QB whether he's straight or gay.  :D

Draft Aaron Donald

gbobucsfan

Pro Bowler
#207 : February 06, 2013, 07:14:11 AM

Combine/Free Agency/Training Camp/Preseason can't get here fast enough....

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#208 : February 06, 2013, 07:31:40 AM

"hee....hee"(with a leg kick, of course)

Lol. Gotta throw in a crotch grab as well.

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#209 : February 06, 2013, 07:48:06 AM

In that context of a music special on SI it is not gay , I mean its not like he invented this pose. It's mimicing a famous one. Besides , Thriller is the highest selling album of all time. Must be a lot of gay people out there.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Page: 1 ... 12 13 14 15
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Josh Freeman weight loss « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools