Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Josh Freeman weight loss « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 15

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#150 : June 24, 2012, 01:30:44 PM

This was posted on Football's Future roughly a month ago...

Freeman is ripped up. Not scrawny at all. He might be in the best shape of his life.

After seeing this pic, i'm inclined to agree

Have something you would like to admit....?

lmao..jk man  ;)

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

Captain Hindsight

Hall of Famer

#151 : June 24, 2012, 01:44:08 PM

Freeman is ripped up. Not scrawny at all. He might be in the best shape of his life.

Looks about 10% bodyfat, hopefully he can stay there throughout the season.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#152 : June 24, 2012, 01:48:28 PM

After seeing this pic, I'm inclined to agree

Yeah, I gotta agree hate...  THIS pic does sway my thoughts, and YES - he looks to be in pretty darned good shape.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

And JDub...  It's not that I hold Freeman to a "higher level".  It's more a case of "I wish HE held himself to a higher level". but...

It really appears (to me) that I was really WRONG.  Free looks to be pretty darned svelte.

I think Boid's points are also pretty spot-on on the issue too.   Nice call Boid.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Dolorous...  Gotta strongly disagree with you on the "Big Ben build" theory.  Freeman is twice as fast as Ben, and I think he would be regardless of his weight.

At this weight - it's another weapon in Freeman's arsenal.  Big Ben, at 30 pounds lighter, wouldn't be any faster and it would inhibit his ability to shed tacklers in the pocket.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#153 : June 24, 2012, 01:50:59 PM

10%....?  No way Cap'n...!  That's down in the 4%-6% neighborhood.  (I think...)  The core tells a lot, and I see < 5% myself.

PassThePigSkin

Hall of Famer

#154 : June 24, 2012, 02:48:55 PM

10%....?  No way Cap'n...!  That's down in the 4%-6% neighborhood.  (I think...)  The core tells a lot, and I see < 5% myself.

4%-%6 he would have full muscle separation. Chest,arms, shoulders. He is about 8%-10% most football players play at that. 

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#155 : June 24, 2012, 02:51:17 PM

Now we debating body fat percentage? Lol. Gotta love the off season.

Anyways, glad that picture was posted. Seems to have put all the ''anorexic'' and ''scrawny'' talk to an end. Freeman is gonna go beast mode this season. Can't wait.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#156 : June 24, 2012, 02:54:24 PM

4%-%6 he would have full muscle separation. Chest,arms, shoulders. He is about 8%-10% most football players play at that.

Point made.....  and, point made.  And you're dead right too.

Didn't think about the "separation" that occurs between the fast-twitch muscles and the slow-twitch muscles...  That whole "body-builder" science/reality.

Nice catch Pig.

El Diablo

Starter

#157 : June 24, 2012, 02:55:25 PM

Anyways, glad that picture was posted. Seems to have put all the ''anorexic'' and ''scrawny'' talk to an end. Freeman is gonna go beast mode this season. Can't wait.

seriously this thread has gotten extremely homoerotic.. he does look in fantastic shape. his head even shrunk!

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#158 : June 24, 2012, 02:59:12 PM

If this photo hasn't been retouched I suspect Freeman is right where he wants to be at this point in time

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#159 : June 24, 2012, 03:03:19 PM

Yeah....  Offseason is the "reach season" on MBs.  But yeah........

Sure as heck won't hear me say anything about the guy's build...!  JDub - NOTHING woold make me happier than to see the guy do beast mode, and yes sir...

When you're cut like that...  At 6 foot-friggin'-6 inches tall...  And weigh ANYTHING over 225, and you've got decent wheels...

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#160 : June 24, 2012, 03:20:55 PM

Freeman 2012 Beast mode stats:

4350 passing yards
380 rushing yards
29 TDs
14 Ints
Completion percentage over 65

Hate

Hall of Famer
#161 : June 24, 2012, 03:33:43 PM

lmao..jk man  ;)

The guy looks great(in a non-Java sort of way).... and should be commended for his dedication to his transformation.

4350 passing yards
380 rushing yards
29 TDs
14 Ints

Sign me up!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#162 : June 24, 2012, 03:40:31 PM

4350 passing yards
380 rushing yards
29 TDs
14 Ints
Now that would be something to see - I would be wearing Rewind out...

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#163 : June 24, 2012, 03:40:48 PM

4350 passing yards
380 rushing yards
29 TDs
14 Ints

Whoa........!  That would be beast mode.

4,350 in the air would give me 16 weeks of "moisture issues" every Sunday.  That, and it would mean we're thowing the rock all over the yard too.  I'd love nothing more, but dang J....  You're bordering on having "Beatle-itis"...!

Speaking of which...  Anyone heard from B....??

I'd be real happy with 3,800 and 25/9.  IF we have a potent running attack...  those numbers should be enough for 10-12 wins.

I like it.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#164 : June 24, 2012, 04:42:07 PM

lmao..jk man  ;)

The guy looks great(in a non-Java sort of way).... and should be commended for his dedication to his transformation.

Dude, I agree. I am envious for sure. My goal is to get ripped like that by the end of the summer....still got a long way to go...lol

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.
Page: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 15
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Josh Freeman weight loss « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools