Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Worst Poster « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 7

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#15 : May 22, 2012, 09:42:44 AM

Aren't like ninety-nine percent of the posters male?

Only VinBucFan and LadyFan are female as far as I can tell.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#16 : May 22, 2012, 09:52:13 AM

Aren't like ninety-nine percent of the posters male?

Only VinBucFan and LadyFan are female as far as I can tell.

me and the grandmother you attacked?  nice.

Btw, like how you are avoid my question about your unsolicited post . . .

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#17 : May 22, 2012, 03:42:50 PM

Come on folks. Surely there worse posters on this MB than the Luminous One. Maybe it's because of the new screen name. People may not be aware that Vince "peanut butter" 3 is the one and only VinBucFan.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#18 : May 22, 2012, 03:46:46 PM

Come on folks. Surely there worse posters on this MB than the Luminous One. Maybe it's because of the new screen name. People may not be aware that Vince "peanut butter" 3 is the one and only VinBucFan.

So the guy who was exposed as a hyperactive, get everything wrong poster in the TM thread is campaigning for votes against me?  I like that.  Warms my heart.  CBW, what ever you think is "bad" is right where I want to be.

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#19 : May 22, 2012, 04:04:24 PM

So the guy who was exposed as a hyperactive, get everything wrong poster in the TM thread is campaigning for votes against me?  I like that.  Warms my heart.  CBW, what ever you think is "bad" is right where I want to be.

lol. wow.

Sorry, do you consider that plagiarism, Vince?

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#20 : May 22, 2012, 04:30:40 PM

After reading the dialogue between these two posters, I'll like to divide my vote into 0.5 and 0.5 for each of them.

Is that possible?

freddy

Hall of Famer
#21 : May 22, 2012, 04:34:30 PM

lolz at this thread. Really exposes the originator. And where is FRG? Why isn't he complaining about people violating the forum rules? In fact, why isn't FRG on the list to vote for? Or is it only one personality allowed?

lolz

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#22 : May 22, 2012, 04:53:14 PM

After reading the dialogue between these two posters, I'll like to divide my vote into 0.5 and 0.5 for each of them.

Is that possible?

that was my thought, I wonder if they can get this thread up over 100 pages with the nonsense

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#23 : May 22, 2012, 04:56:34 PM

lolz at this thread. Really exposes the originator. And where is FRG? Why isn't he complaining about people violating the forum rules? In fact, why isn't FRG on the list to vote for? Or is it only one personality allowed?

lolz

Like you, FRG doesn't post much on the Cove.  Read more, post less Nancy.

Who is violating forum rules?  You're lucky there aren't forum rules about being a whiny baby and welching on bet, because you'd be gone.  LMAO @ Kyle Moore getting four sacks.

freddy

Hall of Famer
#24 : May 22, 2012, 05:00:26 PM

lolz

Like you, FRG doesn't post much on the Cove.  Read more, post less Nancy.

Who is violating forum rules?  You're lucky there aren't forum rules about being a whiny baby and welching on bet, because you'd be gone.  LMAO @ Kyle Moore getting four sacks.

LOL at you, the person banned more often than anyone else giving people advice about following rules. Sounds like I hurt your feelings calling out your girl friend. Not a big deal though, not like you have the guts to do anything about it, just like you didn't have the guts to follow through on the bet you made then reneged on.

: May 22, 2012, 05:06:54 PM Freddy

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#25 : May 22, 2012, 05:08:01 PM

LOL at you, the person banned more often than anyone else giving people advice about following rules.

Ignoring the lie, which rule was broken?  Were you making crap up again?  Are you in a constant state of cluelessness and have absolutely no idea what you're talking about?

Probably just making crap up, just like you said you were going to delete your account when Kyle Moore didn't get 4 sacks.  LMAO @ somebody stupid enough to think Kyle Moore was going to get 4 sacks.

Sounds like I hurt your feelings calling out your girl friend.

Looks like you can't read, Nancy.

Not a big deal though, not like you have the guts to do anything about it, just like you didn't have the guts to follow through on the bet you made then reneged on.

Not this lame-arse excuse again...

I've never seen the loser of a bet call-out the winner of the bet for reneging, but I knew you were man enough to delete your account when you lost.
: May 22, 2012, 09:44:22 PM Biggs3535

Col. Klink

Pro Bowler

#26 : May 22, 2012, 05:18:33 PM

Who is FRG?

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#27 : May 22, 2012, 05:20:46 PM

Who is FRG?

Feel Real Good. Never really had a problem with the guy, but apparently there is beef between rival camps on the Red Board.

freddy

Hall of Famer
#28 : May 22, 2012, 05:22:23 PM

LOL at you, the person banned more often than anyone else giving people advice about following rules.

Ignoring the lie, which rule was broken?  Were you making crap up again?  Are you in a constant state of cluelessness and have absolutely no idea what you're talking about?

Probably just making crap up, just like you said you were going to delete your account when Kyle Moore didn't get 4 sacks.  LMAO @ somebody stupid enough to think Kyle Moore was going to get 4 sacks.

Like you make up crap now, the bet was we meet at the stadium after the Dallas game, I pay you then post it and delete my account. You chicken out afraid I'd beat you up or something. So again , it's very simple, when you chickened out, the bet was over.

BTW, please spare us your usual response to this about how I'm supposeld infatuated with you and just want to meet you. Two adults meeting at a football game, especially one they made a bet on is rather common. Your retort is clearly just trying to hide the simple fact that you failed to show up.

Sounds like I hurt your feelings calling out your girl friend.

Looks like you can't read, Nancy.

I can read just fine, do you need a tissue for your tears?

Not a big deal though, not like you have the guts to do anything about it, just like you didn't have the guts to follow through on the bet you made then reneged on.

Not this lame-arse excuse again...

I've never seen the loser of a bet call-out the winner of the bet for reneging, but I knew you were man enough to delete your account when you lost. You're officially my **CENSORED** on this forum.

All you had to do was show up, but you failed to do so. It really is that simple. All your crying and fabrications afterwards does not change that simple fact. You failed to show up. You did not follow through on the bet. I was there, with money in hand. I had admitted on the forums I had lost the bet. I flew across the country to pay you as per the conditions of the bet. Yet you were a no show. Not only did you not show up, you posted how you refused to show up. Bet over. You lose. Please explain how I reneged when I did everything as required by the bet up to the point that you chickened out? Tell me why I should have to delete my account when you chickened out? Stop crying already. If you wanted proper bragging rights, you should have shown up. Again, you didn't. Again you lose. Your problem. I sleep very well at night with a clear conscious.

Oh and the Toys for Tots thank you for your donation.

: May 22, 2012, 05:43:53 PM Freddy

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

#29 : May 22, 2012, 05:25:04 PM

Gotta say I'm surprised Illuminator has so many votes. I rarely agree with him but there are other posters who are FAR more annoying to deal with.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Worst Poster « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools