Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Worst Poster « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7

freddy

Hall of Famer
#30 : May 22, 2012, 05:25:24 PM

Who is FRG?

Thats Biggs best buddy on the other forums. FRG always complains about people insulting others and claims rules violations if someone so much as says darn at Biggs but never calls out Biggs who usually starts it all with some lame comment.

FRG really isn't a bad poster, and probably a decent person too, but he is quite two faced at times (i.e. calling out only some for rules violations) and posts with an admitted bias.
: May 22, 2012, 05:33:15 PM Freddy

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#31 : May 22, 2012, 05:28:26 PM

Gotta say I'm surprised Illuminator has so many votes. I rarely agree with him but there are other posters who are FAR more annoying to deal with.

Me too. Believe it or not, I actually feel as though the Luminous One has some thoughtful posts every now and then. Not nearly as annoying as some. In fact, there are only a few that I would consider bad posters here.

Col. Klink

Pro Bowler

#32 : May 22, 2012, 05:42:52 PM

Gotta say I'm surprised Illuminator has so many votes. I rarely agree with him but there are other posters who are FAR more annoying to deal with.

Me too. Believe it or not, I actually feel as though the Luminous One has some thoughtful posts every now and then. Not nearly as annoying as some.

I agree ... I think a lot of his stuff goes over people's heads.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#33 : May 22, 2012, 06:41:49 PM

Please explain how I reneged

Every time you log on to this website, you've welched on your bet like the loser you are.  It's not that hard to figure out, my female dog.

For some reason, you are under the assumption that the bet was meeting, probably because you've been dying to meet me.  It wasn't.  It was about Kyle Moore getting four sacks - because you were stupid enough to bet on Kyle Moore getting four sacks.  You lost, but you aren't man enough to delete your account.  You're a female dog.

This will be my last response to you.  Go ahead and send me another lame PM trying to make up for welching on the bet by buying drinks at a get-together.  I laughed at your guilt for not being man enough to delete your account.

Who is FRG?

Apparently he's another poster that has Freddy all butt-hurt.

Me too. Believe it or not, I actually feel as though the Luminous One has some thoughtful posts every now and then. Not nearly as annoying as some.

I agree ... I think a lot of his stuff goes over people's heads.

Agreed w/all three.  I think his arguments are always well presented and thought-out, even if I disagree with them.

I'm sure he's getting the votes because of his proclivity to defend Java on the Red.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#34 : May 22, 2012, 07:33:36 PM

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don't like that.

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\'s Cancer Center

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#35 : May 22, 2012, 07:42:00 PM

Worst poster....One Truth

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'

freddy

Hall of Famer
#36 : May 22, 2012, 09:39:29 PM

Every time you log on to this website, you've welched on your bet like the loser you are.  It's not that hard to figure out, my female dog.

For some reason, you are under the assumption that the bet was meeting, probably because you've been dying to meet me.  It wasn't.  It was about Kyle Moore getting four sacks - because you were stupid enough to bet on Kyle Moore getting four sacks.  You lost, but you aren't man enough to delete your account.  You're a female dog.

This will be my last response to you.  Go ahead and send me another lame PM trying to make up for welching on the bet by buying drinks at a get-together.  I laughed at your guilt for not being man enough to delete your account.

And I agree it should be your last response, that is normal for people getting owned like you have been. It is plain as day. You chickened out. You were afraid of me for some odd reason. You have no one to blame but yourself. If you had followed through, then maybe you could carry on with the childish pouting routine, but alas, you were too coward to show up. I was at the place, you were not. Simple math. You lose. That makes you the welch.

And yeah, it was a lame PM. Lame for me to think you could act like an adult. We had both just returned from a ban for acting like immature kids. I tried to move on and asked you to do the same. Shame on me for thinking you could possibly even act like an adult for a few moments. Instead you need to live in your fantasy world of gay innuendo and photo shop pics. Go ahead, try to act like your cowardice is really something to be proud of. We all know the truth.

I'm glad you admit you are both a coward, a welch and immature. It's not like we didn't know it all along, but I'm glad you have come out of the closet, in more ways than one.

BTW, I bet that really wasn't your last comment on this subject. Lets see if just for this once, you actually do as you promise to do and don't welch again. .
: May 22, 2012, 09:51:38 PM Freddy

Col. Klink

Pro Bowler

#37 : May 23, 2012, 01:16:57 AM

And I agree it should be your last response, that is normal for people getting owned like you have been. It is plain as day. You chickened out. You were afraid of me for some odd reason. You have no one to blame but yourself. If you had followed through, then maybe you could carry on with the childish pouting routine, but alas, you were too coward to show up. I was at the place, you were not. Simple math. You lose. That makes you the welch.

And yeah, it was a lame PM. Lame for me to think you could act like an adult. We had both just returned from a ban for acting like immature kids. I tried to move on and asked you to do the same. Shame on me for thinking you could possibly even act like an adult for a few moments. Instead you need to live in your fantasy world of gay innuendo and photo shop pics. Go ahead, try to act like your cowardice is really something to be proud of. We all know the truth.

I'm glad you admit you are both a coward, a welch and immature. It's not like we didn't know it all along, but I'm glad you have come out of the closet, in more ways than one.

BTW, I bet that really wasn't your last comment on this subject. Lets see if just for this once, you actually do as you promise to do and don't welch again. .

I read these drama queen type ramblings and wonder just what in the hell the author's trying to accomplish ...

-ts

Hall of Famer
#38 : May 23, 2012, 01:52:17 AM

The top 2 worst in my mind aren't even up there.

Without Java in the mix of course.

Though not sure I would vote for him even if he was, at least he provides entertainment, and when not trying to get under the main crowd's skin he can be an ok poster.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#39 : May 23, 2012, 01:59:13 AM

The top 2 worst in my mind aren't even up there.

Without Java in the mix of course.

Though not sure I would vote for him even if he was, at least he provides entertainment, and when not trying to get under the main crowd's skin he can be an ok poster.

Ya, I'd have won that in a landslide.   I think Illuminator is only getting votes because some associate him with supposedly defending me.   Which he really never does, he just makes fun of people for getting so upset.    He's one of the more intelligent posters on the forum, so I can see why some on here don't understand him.   

I'm not surprised a dullard like the peanut butter man is getting so many votes though.   

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#40 : May 23, 2012, 08:02:12 AM

Lol. This thread is like Planet of the Apes.

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\'s Cancer Center

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#41 : May 23, 2012, 09:14:36 AM

Id take 10,000 of anyone on that list over Java and One Truth.....well except you Biggs. Tolerating one is hard enough.  ;)

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#42 : May 23, 2012, 09:20:20 AM

Who is FRG?

Feel Real Good. Never really had a problem with the guy, but apparently there is beef between rival camps on the Red Board.

nah, they are a couple and often post in tandem because they are the only two agreeing with each other. Its cute though that a husband and husband share so much time together on a Bucs MB. You can tell its genuine and that theyll be together forever. Its not often you find true love.....true love that shares the same passion.....for football.  ;)

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#43 : May 23, 2012, 09:50:16 AM

Id take 10,000 of anyone on that list over Java and One Truth.....well except you Biggs. Tolerating one is hard enough.  ;)

Java and One Truth weren't included because they don't debate.  They weren't worth listing.

And again for the reading impaired, this poll is about the Cove and only the Cove.  You and I haven't disagreed with a whole lot on the Cove, so I don't know what you're whining about.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#44 : May 23, 2012, 10:01:00 AM

Why Illuminator is the Worst Poster on the Pirate's Cove to Debate With
By 3rd String Kicker

Illuminator is the likely, rightful title holder of worst poster to debate with on the Pirate's Cove due to his political status, upbringing, and continued hatred for the human race.

Illuminator is best known as the tyrant leader of his third world country (Wyoming) where those who stand against leadership are punished by death. The death penalty in his country is by stoning typically, although an alternative of burning is occasionally offered. Wyoming continues to have problems with the United Nations and giving into inspection demands of their ongoing nuclear program. After the death of his father (Kim Jong Ill), Illuminator has been forced to learn quickly how to be a leader in his country. In order to prevent Illuminator from repeating his attacks on 9-11, the United Nations continues to impose sanctions and even a trade embargo on Wyoming.

His father Kim Jong Ill adopted him, after seeing him sitting in blood inside a shipping container in Miami. It was here, that he witnessed the death of his mother (Anna Nicole Smith) by chainsaw. His actual father (Danny Devito) hasn't spoken to him and Illuminator doesn't even know his existence, although he frequently watches his show, "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia". He walked with braces for the longest time until one day miraculously he was able to run and broke free of the braces, where his friend shouted in excitement for him to continue running! Life never came easy to Illuminator, he struggled through school but things were looking on the up and up when he became a chemistry teacher at a local high school. Many believed he was destined for so much more, but he was content. His happiness was short lived when he discovered he had cancer. In order to pay for his treatment, Illuminator began to sell Meth.

To pledge his continued hatred for the human race, Illuminator funded a large scale concert that brought The Jonas Brothers to fame. By polluting the radio stations with the sounds of a wailing dolphin, he could gain control of the youth of the world. Once he realized how successful this was, he created Justin Beiber to supplement and even replace the Jonas Brothers. His lead scientists explained that if you could take the sound of the wailing dolphin and combine it with a 'knife on a plate' sound, you could double the signal. His scientists wouldn't stop at Bieber. They began constructing an orange hybrid human race that would breed with other humans and would inevitably release this prototype into New Jersey. Many believe the child inside the prototype is the anti-Christ.

Ultimately, it's hard to label any one person as the worst. Please understand that Illuminator, the ruthless, meth dealing, tyrannical terrorist mastermind who is responsible for the Jonas Brothers, Bieber, and Snooki should deserve your consideration for this prestigious award. Before the polls close please remember, vote Illuminator Jong Ill.
: May 23, 2012, 10:02:46 AM 3rd String Kicker
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Worst Poster « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools