Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The DOJ Truly Serves At The Pleasure of the President « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 34 35 36 37

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer

« #525 : February 19, 2013, 06:05:46 PM »

What's the definition of fraud, counselor?

Not interested in descending into the black hole, but thanks . .
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2013/02/08/democratic-ohio-poll-watcher-yeah-i-voted-for-obama-twice-n1508509

Is this fraud, Bayfisher? And in the end, did it matter, Bayfisher? Would a voter ID law have prevented this, Bayfisher?
It seems perfectly legal. What was I thinking?

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
« #526 : February 19, 2013, 06:17:23 PM »

These are statements made by a former Republican party chair admitting to discussing voter suppression with party leaders. I'd say that it isn't me "thinking" this/supports my position. I'd say that it does support my position.

The former Republican party chair who "admitted" discussing "voter suppression with party leaders"  just admitted to being guilty of committing FIVE felonies.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/courts/article1275123.ece

"For more than two years, Damon Chase, the Lake Mary civil lawyer who represented Greer, hurled insults at party officials insisting the investigation was an attempt to destroy Greer. Chase even predicted that everyone would die in the end like a Shakespearean tragedy. Instead, Chase stood silently beside Greer as he answered, "Guilty, your honor'' five times."

oops . . .

And this proves that Republican party leaders did not discuss voter suppression how, exactly?

CBW:                                  "I say there are little green men on Mars because Dave the guy who drinks from paper bags on the corner told me so"

The rest of the world:       "Uh, CBW you relaize your source is unreliable because he's NUTS right?"

CBW:                                  "How does the fact that  Dave is NUTS disprove that there are little green men on Mars?"

???

You made the claim, relying on a ridiculous source who has now been convicted of 5 felonies . . .  and now the burden is on everyone else to prove  that your false claim from a ridiculously unreliable source is . . . . . .  false??????

(Thanks for the laugh)
So because Greer pleaded guilty to committing crimes that makes him nuts? Is anything said by anyone convicted of a crime automatically false or contrived, even when it has absolutely nothing to do with the crimes he pleaded guilty to? Interesting attitude for an attorney to have...

No it means you are nuts. Lol. A five time loser for fraud is your proof. Yeah, that sounds about right :-)

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
« #527 : February 19, 2013, 06:19:33 PM »

So because Greer pleaded guilty to committing crimes that makes him nuts? Is anything said by anyone convicted of a crime automatically false or contrived, even when it has absolutely nothing to do with the crimes he pleaded guilty to? Interesting attitude for an attorney to have...

But it does question his credibility don't you think? Especially when the basis of complaints was he will take everyone down with him unless they strike a deal.  Perhaps they did (in which case it doesn't look like a very good one), or maybe he had squat to back it up?

Normal world, yes. CBW Land, of course not. Lol

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

« #528 : February 19, 2013, 08:24:58 PM »

I am thinking that statistically speaking 0.0007% = never happens.

And it's still fun watching you run around putting out the fires.

I'm not putting out any "fires". Don't flatter yourself. You haven't made a single argument that suggests fraud is rampant, nor have you proven the necessity for voter ID laws, which are the two things that you have been trying to do for 36 pages now. Pffft, "fires", he says...

How's this for a fire, if that worker who you say voted 6 times provided her driver's license all 6 times, how exactly would those voter ID laws you are so fond of have stopped her from committing "fraud"? Try providing a direct, non-deflective answer to that question, Fire Marshall Bill.
« : February 19, 2013, 11:36:36 PM CBWx2 »

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

« #529 : February 19, 2013, 08:26:52 PM »

These are statements made by a former Republican party chair admitting to discussing voter suppression with party leaders. I'd say that it isn't me "thinking" this/supports my position. I'd say that it does support my position.

The former Republican party chair who "admitted" discussing "voter suppression with party leaders"  just admitted to being guilty of committing FIVE felonies.

"For more than two years, Damon Chase, the Lake Mary civil lawyer who represented Greer, hurled insults at party officials insisting the investigation was an attempt to destroy Greer. Chase even predicted that everyone would die in the end like a Shakespearean tragedy. Instead, Chase stood silently beside Greer as he answered, "Guilty, your honor'' five times."

oops . . .

And this proves that Republican party leaders did not discuss voter suppression how, exactly?

CBW:                                  "I say there are little green men on Mars because Dave the guy who drinks from paper bags on the corner told me so"

The rest of the world:       "Uh, CBW you relaize your source is unreliable because he's NUTS right?"

CBW:                                  "How does the fact that  Dave is NUTS disprove that there are little green men on Mars?"

???

You made the claim, relying on a ridiculous source who has now been convicted of 5 felonies . . .  and now the burden is on everyone else to prove  that your false claim from a ridiculously unreliable source is . . . . . .  false??????

(Thanks for the laugh)

No it means you are nuts. Lol. A five time loser for fraud is your proof. Yeah, that sounds about right :-)

And what's your proof that he is lying? What's your proof that Charlie Crist is lying? Do you have any, or are you just using the flimsy "attack the source" tactic?

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
« #530 : February 19, 2013, 08:50:51 PM »

oops . . .

???

(Thanks for the laugh)

And what's your proof that he is lying? What's your proof that Charlie Crist is lying? Do you have any, or are you just using the flimsy "attack the source" tactic?

Like I said earlier, you're the one who made the wild claim and then tried to prop it up with the flimsy support of a 5-time felon.  Don't expect anyone to try to prove your claim false. It's so ridiculous, the burden is on you to prove its true.  Your first attempt was a HUGE swing and a miss. (I guess that's why you're left with asking or people to disprove your crap wild statement)

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

« #531 : February 19, 2013, 11:04:41 PM »

Like I said earlier, you're the one who made the wild claim and then tried to prop it up with the flimsy support of a 5-time felon.  Don't expect anyone to try to prove your claim false. It's so ridiculous, the burden is on you to prove its true.  Your first attempt was a HUGE swing and a miss. (I guess that's why you're left with asking or people to disprove your crap wild statement)

You claim it was a swing and a miss. How did you come to that conclusion, Vince? Anything to support that it was a miss? Or is it just you saying it is that makes it so?

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

« #532 : February 19, 2013, 11:15:35 PM »

Charlie Crist is not a 5 time felon Vinny P. I notice you completely ignored me bringing him up. Too inconvenient to address?

"Crist said party leaders approached him during his 2007-2011 gubernatorial term about changing early voting, in an effort to suppress Democrat turnout.
Crist said in a telephone interview this month that he did not recall conversations about early voting specifically targeting black voters “but it looked to me like that was what was being suggested. And I didn’t want them to go there at all.”
But Crist, who extended early voting hours in 2008 by executive order to address long lines during that presidential election, said he was approached about early voting but told the GOP consultants and staffers that he would veto any proposed legislative changes that would reduce early voting.

“The people that worked in Tallahassee felt that early voting was bad, ” Crist said. “And I heard about it after I signed the executive order expanding it. I heard from Republicans around the state who were bold enough to share it with me that, ‘You just gave the election to Barack Obama.’”

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/state-regional-govt-politics/early-voting-curbs-called-power-play/nTFDy/

Now, I fully expect a rebuttal along the lines of "yeah, but he's a Democrat now, so he's obviously lying". Go ahead and "put out that fire", Vinny...
« : February 19, 2013, 11:18:50 PM CBWx2 »

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
« #533 : February 19, 2013, 11:34:58 PM »

You claim it was a swing and a miss. How did you come to that conclusion, Vince? Anything to support that it was a miss? Or is it just you saying it is that makes it so?

You just saying it doesn't make it so, that's the point. you're the one making the claim (i.e. taking the swing) and you've got NOTHING credible to back it up (i.e. the miss). I said you were talking out your azz months ago. It was true then and its true now..

hey, maybe you could find someone better than your last "source" . . you know, like maybe a guy who is only a three time felon.  lol

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

« #534 : February 19, 2013, 11:40:26 PM »

You just saying it doesn't make it so, that's the point. you're the one making the claim (i.e. taking the swing) and you've got NOTHING credible to back it up (i.e. the miss). I said you were talking out your azz months ago. It was true then and its true now..

hey, maybe you could find someone better than your last "source" . . you know, like maybe a guy who is only a three time felon.  lol

I've got two former high ranking members of the Florida state GOP party, one is the former chairman, the other is the former governor. What exactly do you have, Vinny P? And I'm swinging and missing? LOL, what a buffoon you are...

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
« #535 : February 19, 2013, 11:46:40 PM »

I've got two former high ranking members of the Florida state GOP party, one is the former chairman, the other is the former governor. What exactly do you have, Vinny P? And I'm swinging and missing? LOL, what a buffoon you are...

lol, the choices you made in describing your guys is hilarious

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

« #536 : February 19, 2013, 11:54:08 PM »

lol, the choices you made in describing your guys is hilarious

Translation, "I got nothing". We know Vinny. We know.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
« #537 : February 20, 2013, 12:04:16 AM »

yeah. . .  . that's what it means CBW . . .  you got me there . . .  (you can never have too much sarcasm)

"Today, Jim Greer, the man Charlie Crist personally picked to lead the Republican Party of Florida, admitted his guilt to five felony charges. For the past three years, Jim Greer has tried to damage the reputation of the Republican Party and its leaders, but the truth is now known that Jim Greer broke the law, stole from RPOF and our donors, and then said and did everything he could to cover up and distract attention from his crimes. Everything Jim Greer has said and done over these past few years should be considered in that light."

« : February 20, 2013, 12:13:11 AM VinBucFan »

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

« #538 : February 20, 2013, 12:18:56 AM »

yeah. . .  . that's what it means CBW . . .  you got me there . . .  (you can never have too much sarcasm)

"Today, Jim Greer, the man Charlie Crist personally picked to lead the Republican Party of Florida, admitted his guilt to five felony charges. For the past three years, Jim Greer has tried to damage the reputation of the Republican Party and its leaders, but the truth is now known that Jim Greer broke the law, stole from RPOF and our donors, and then said and did everything he could to cover up and distract attention from his crimes. Everything Jim Greer has said and done over these past few years should be considered in that light."

I guess since you provided an anonymous quote, that should be the end of it, huh. LOL, your buffoonery knows no bounds,,,

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
« #539 : February 20, 2013, 12:25:50 AM »

I guess since you provided an anonymous quote, that should be the end of it, huh. LOL, your buffoonery knows no bounds,,,

I think with you involved we both know the part in bold is a lie.  Most humans would have said something like "Yeah, Greer wasn't a very good source, but I still believe it." Not CBW, because that would "be the end of it"

Page: 1 ... 34 35 36 37
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The DOJ Truly Serves At The Pleasure of the President « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools