Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Breaking Bad « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#165 : September 04, 2012, 10:31:07 PM

Make sure you check out the video (Making of S5 E8) with Jonathan Banks (Mike) after reading his interview.

Banks loved this character so much that he tears up as he speaks about Mike on the day they are killing him off.

http://blogs.amctv.com/breaking-bad/2012/08/jonathan-banks-interview.php

gbobucsfan

Pro Bowler
#166 : April 10, 2013, 08:23:17 AM

July 15 !!! Can't wait, I hope that whole script stealing thing doesn't postpone the season premier. 

seanbassak

Pro Bowler

#167 : July 11, 2013, 01:02:22 PM

What an amazing season! I finally got caught up. I've only recently gotten into Breaking Bad and I've gone through all the episodes in the last two months and it's been a ride! Love it. Can't wait to see how they wrap it up. I really think Walt is going to bite the big one. Sucks to see both of my favorite shows, BB and Dexter coming to an end this year...

Not living, just killing time.

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#168 : July 11, 2013, 01:06:13 PM

Preordered season five last year. Disappointed to find out it's only half the shows. Kinda cheesy to break a single season into two parts.

bucs449

Hall of Famer

#169 : July 11, 2013, 11:55:11 PM

Back August 11 fellas!!!!

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#170 : July 15, 2013, 10:36:10 AM

Favorite show all-time, and there are a lot of good ones out there. Look forward to the end, in the mean time I'll catch Dexter which is also on its final season. I'm thinking Breaking Bad might own the Emmys this year.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#171 : July 15, 2013, 11:33:20 AM

noticed that you haven't been posting much -  welcome back

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#172 : July 15, 2013, 11:42:17 AM

Just released from custody?

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#173 : July 15, 2013, 11:46:29 AM

Quote from: Morgan
noticed that you haven't been posting much -  welcome back
Thanks, I'm pretty quiet in the off-season usually, at least after FA/Draft.

Quote from: Von Mises
Just released from custody?
Either that or I've returned home to my home in Indonesia after my vacation to New England to see Tim at practice.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#174 : July 15, 2013, 12:23:26 PM

Favorite show all-time, and there are a lot of good ones out there. Look forward to the end, in the mean time I'll catch Dexter which is also on its final season. I'm thinking Breaking Bad might own the Emmys this year.

I've never watched Dexter, but will give it a go. I didn't even know about Breaking Bad until I read about it here (that's about all Biggsy has been good for with his reccomendatio).  I watch 'em when they come out on NETFLIX - marathon watching - episode after episode. Stay away from any spoiler posts on this message board until I can watch.

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#175 : July 15, 2013, 12:30:49 PM

The bonus materials on the 'Breaking Bad' DVDs make them worth buying. There are also quite a few "Holy **CENSORED**!" moments that you'll have to go back and watch again.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#176 : July 15, 2013, 12:51:59 PM

Quote from: Morgan
I've never watched Dexter, but will give it a go. I didn't even know about Breaking Bad until I read about it here (that's about all Biggsy has been good for with his reccomendatio).  I watch 'em when they come out on NETFLIX - marathon watching - episode after episode. Stay away from any spoiler posts on this message board until I can watch.

Too many good shows out there, I don't have time to watch them all...

Breaking Bad (AMC)
Homeland (Showtime)
Game of Thrones (HBO)
Dexter (Showtime)

Speaking of Netflix, I hear there own exclusive shows are drawing some good praise, but I haven't had time to catch them yet. "Hemlock Grove" and "House of Cards" iirc.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#177 : July 18, 2013, 08:51:42 AM

Emmy Nominations coming in this morning, Breaking Bad was nominated as best drama series and both Bryan Cranston (Walter White) and Aaron Paul (Jesse Pinkman) were nominated for their categories this year. Emmy winners are usually announced August/September.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#178 : July 18, 2013, 08:34:41 PM

Emmy Nominations coming in this morning, Breaking Bad was nominated as best drama series and both Bryan Cranston (Walter White) and Aaron Paul (Jesse Pinkman) were nominated for their categories this year. Emmy winners are usually announced August/September.

I just saw Bryan Cranston doing an interview in the last day or two.  I had to do a double take, they really change his appearance to become Walter White.  Damn fine actor though.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

bucs449

Hall of Famer

#179 : July 23, 2013, 11:39:51 PM

Walter White is the greatest TV character of all time IMO. His character development throughout the series has been absolutely unbelievable.

Here is a really well done 9 minute recap of the show.

Here is the Comic-Con trailer to get us ready for the end.

Page: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Breaking Bad « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools