Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Breaking Bad « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24

gbobucsfan

Pro Bowler
#210 : August 19, 2013, 11:26:58 AM

The baby scene really got me.  Super intense!

freddy

Hall of Famer
#211 : August 19, 2013, 05:04:24 PM

SPOILER (18 Aug Show)

How about the Chic that took over the business whacking that whole crew? Is she gonna come gunning for Walt too? Not sure yet how that side fits.  And  I can't wait to hear what Jesse has to say to Hank.  Intense!

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#212 : August 19, 2013, 05:13:01 PM

Lydia? Walt whacked the crew (via Todd's imprisoned uncle), Lydia gave him the names or Walt would have killed her.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#213 : August 19, 2013, 07:44:23 PM

Lydia? Walt whacked the crew (via Todd's imprisoned uncle), Lydia gave him the names or Walt would have killed her.

She is an interesting character, they all are really.  But that Lydia is obviously in way over her head. Every scene she looks close to a nervous breakdown. But continues to surprise and move forward.  That is what makes the show great.  Unpredictable.

Jessie being the moral compass for the whole group, is equally fascinating, at least to me.

Great writing.  And acting too.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

gbobucsfan

Pro Bowler
#214 : August 20, 2013, 10:20:17 AM

And what is it with Lydia's shoes?  have you noticed that she was wearing 2 different shoes in an episode last season, they zoomed in on her shoes while she was getting out of the car in this past episode and they zoomed in while she was climbing down the ladder.  Maybe I'm reading too much in to this but just doesn't seem coincidental. 

freddy

Hall of Famer
#215 : August 20, 2013, 12:49:05 PM

The crew in the desert from this weeks episode, not the prison crew from last years episodes.  And Todd and his uncle (he was there) did the killing.

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#216 : August 20, 2013, 12:59:44 PM

My misunderstanding. Haven't seen the newest episodes yet.

bucs449

Hall of Famer

#217 : August 25, 2013, 09:55:57 PM

This Breaking Bad episode....Holy **CENSORED**.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#218 : August 26, 2013, 01:27:53 AM

Pretty good episode.   A lot going on. Things are falling apart pretty fast for Walt.  I know a lot of people don't like the Jesse charactor, but he is a pretty interesting dude.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Mr. Milich

Hall of Famer
#219 : August 26, 2013, 01:58:20 AM

Hank's a prick and his wife's a baby snatcher. Seeing the look on their faces when they saw Walt's video was hilarious.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#220 : August 26, 2013, 09:20:45 AM

With the opening episode this year, it's obvious Jesse doesn't actually burn down Walt's house.

freddy

Hall of Famer
#221 : August 26, 2013, 09:27:54 AM

The confession was GREAT!  Just enough that Hank could get in trouble.  As for Jessie, guess he wants to kill Walt now.  Not really a spoiler, but if you remember in the 1st episode of this season, with the flashback of Walt going back for the ricen, the house was boarded up but no signs of fire.  Does Walt stop him or does Jessie change his mind yet again?  The part with Todd is kind of the wild card.  Will Walt turn to Todd and his uncle for protection? Who will take down Walt first, Hank or Jessie?

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#222 : August 26, 2013, 11:53:30 AM

Pretty good episode.   A lot going on. Things are falling apart pretty fast for Walt.  I know a lot of people don't like the Jesse charactor, but he is a pretty interesting dude.
I don't like Jesse character when he is depressed, its boring and not fun to watch. This Jesse though is awesome to watch. Great episode this week. I'm really gonna miss this show when its done.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#223 : August 26, 2013, 05:32:33 PM

I don't like Jesse character when he is depressed, its boring and not fun to watch. This Jesse though is awesome to watch. Great episode this week. I'm really gonna miss this show when its done.

I think that was by design.  Everyone, incuding me,  couldn't stand him at first. But when you see what he is all about, he grows on you. He may be the only character in the whole show, that doesn't have some kind of angle, and just tries to do the right thing.  Good writing.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

Tobias Funke

Starter
#224 : August 27, 2013, 02:21:07 AM

Jesse's character is fantastic. Aaron Paul (the actor who plays him) is a real down to earth guy too. Follow him on twitter and this season he's been telling people to tweet him their phone numbers so he can call them and talk about whatever Breaking Bad episode is airing and presumably call them a **CENSORED** per their request, lol.

Page: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Breaking Bad « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools