Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Breaking Bad « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24

Bucman

Hall of Famer
« #255 : September 13, 2013, 07:53:59 AM »

I don't think the series is overrated at all. It's my favorite TV show of all time.

Having said that, I don't like how the ending has felt rushed and forced in these past few episodes.

I also wish they hadn't flashed forward. We knew, from the FFs, that Jesse didn't burn down the house and we know that Walt somehow escapes.

We know Walt escapes, it a given. I believe they have about 4 more episodes this season, and 8 episodes next season? 

So the point is, they have a ways to go, and couldn't kill off Walt this early. And I think the same for Jesse.   Maybe Hank doesn't make it out of the ambush, but even that is unlikely IMO. Walt needs his nemesis, if Hank goes down, who is going after Walt ?

Question,  that hispanic partner of Hank?  Didn't he go over to the darkside awhile back?   I haven't caught every episode,  so I don't recall what was going on with the partner.
I believe he was sent to Mexico because Hank didn't want that spot after what happened when he was down there. My guess is his partner is wounded or dies in this gun fight.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
« #256 : September 13, 2013, 10:08:30 AM »

steve gomez is very expendable.  he is like the black guy in a horror movie.

freddy

Hall of Famer
« #257 : September 13, 2013, 03:32:09 PM »

The best thing that Breaking Bad has going for it is the unpredictability of what is going to happen next.  This episode you knew the uncle would come anyways, and the call Hank made to his wife (who BTW can pin Walt if Hank does die) is so typical of a character about to die.  But normally, BB just doesn't do it like the other shows.  One way or the other, this is going to be epic.  An epic failure or epic surprise. Walking dead, IMHO ended last season the same way, sadly it was an epic failure.  Please please BB, don't do the same lame thing!

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
« #258 : September 13, 2013, 05:28:13 PM »

if Hank was just going to die in that scene they probably would have ended on that note and not a cliff hanger.

Mr. Milich

Hall of Famer
« #259 : September 13, 2013, 05:56:27 PM »

Kill Hank.

freddy

Hall of Famer
« #260 : September 14, 2013, 11:16:44 AM »

if Hank was just going to die in that scene they probably would have ended on that note and not a cliff hanger.

True, imagine, the crew kills Hanks partner and takes him hostage.  Thus, the M60 we saw Walt with was to save his brother-in-law Hank and he dies in the process of saving hank,thus redeeming himself, a little and Hanks family lives on with the Uncle being blamed for all of Walts actions.
« : September 14, 2013, 11:22:02 AM freddy »

deadzone

Hall of Famer

« #261 : September 14, 2013, 11:24:07 AM »

A dysfunctional series with dysfunctional followers...

freddy

Hall of Famer
« #262 : September 14, 2013, 11:33:10 AM »

Really dude? Your only input is to insult other posters? And you call us dysfunctional.  Gotcha!

deadzone

Hall of Famer

« #263 : September 14, 2013, 11:39:24 AM »

Really dude? Your only input is to insult other posters? And you call us dysfunctional.  Gotcha!

Think about it........

bucs449

Hall of Famer

« #264 : September 14, 2013, 01:15:23 PM »

Vince Gilligan on the end of the show. "I think these last three episodes, not to overstate it, and you could say this about the last eight, but with these last three in particular you need to install a seat belt on your sofa, you need to wear a crash helmet and a diaper. [laughs] I tell ya, this next episode (entitled “Ozymandias”), I think for my money, is the best episode we ever had had or ever will have. It was written by Moira Walley-Beckett and directed by Rian Johnson.
I think people are going to have trouble breathing after this thing airs."

fanofkit

Pro Bowler

« #265 : September 14, 2013, 05:52:46 PM »

Says the guy who started a thread about his hate for love bugs....

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

« #266 : September 15, 2013, 05:16:06 PM »

True, imagine, the crew kills Hanks partner and takes him hostage.  Thus, the M60 we saw Walt with was to save his brother-in-law Hank and he dies in the process of saving hank,thus redeeming himself, a little and Hanks family lives on with the Uncle being blamed for all of Walts actions.

Interesting theory.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Bucman

Hall of Famer
« #267 : September 15, 2013, 10:04:40 PM »

WOW. Great episode. I saw the one death coming, but not Hanks.

bucs449

Hall of Famer

« #268 : September 15, 2013, 10:12:52 PM »

WOW, speechless.

GatorBuc85

Pro Bowler

« #269 : September 16, 2013, 07:05:05 AM »

I can't believe how quickly his son turned on him.

-Chase

Our fans suck!
  Page: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Breaking Bad « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools