Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PLEASE READ PR ADMINS!!!!!!!!! « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 10 11 12

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#165 : July 08, 2012, 04:33:46 PM

Are we about to witness another BucsFTW meltdown?

Another.......? lol

C'mon TT - you know better.

(And IF it were to ever happen, you can bet it would be due to someone with some semblance of an intellect.  Chubbs...?  Highly doubtful.  Great football knowledge, but basically just a tool.)

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#166 : July 08, 2012, 04:35:11 PM

MC-  I dont care about not having suggestive pics in sigs as there are board rules and youve made the request and people have complied. Its PRs site to run how they want, but having The Todd and Scores as advertisers with suggestive banners, and very adult oriented themes just a click away sends a mixed message if PR is really trying to present itself as a family site.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#167 : July 08, 2012, 04:37:08 PM

Another.......? lol

C'mon TT - you know better.

(And IF it were to ever happen, you can bet it would be due to someone with some semblance of an intellect.  Chubbs...?  Highly doubtful.  Great football knowledge, but basically just a tool.)

huh? what?

Ill agree with the rest though.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#168 : July 08, 2012, 04:38:28 PM

11 pages now. All because one poster wanted to make a statement.

Right...?  I HATE that Bucsburger guy.  The audacity....

I should join PR, just to make up for the financial loss.

I'm actually just waiting for Scott's reply.

** Edit **

Well played sir...

: July 08, 2012, 05:42:48 PM BucsFTW

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#169 : July 08, 2012, 04:46:10 PM

huh? what?

Go easy man...  Folks have very delicate feelings this time of year.  I'm trying to keep his spirits up...

And...  BTW...  Don't you know that I am the only user permitted to change font sizes, colors, italics, etc., etc.?

Tighten up or I'm going to have to start a chest-pounding thread about "font usage".  Foul that one up, and I'm doing one on "The Lack Of Ellipses and Italics".

Don't push me...  I'm a VOG with an espresso machine, and I'm not affraid to use it...!

BucsFan4090

Hall of Famer

#170 : July 08, 2012, 04:59:14 PM

Lol.

Gotta love the offseason.

If they could give an award on here for " Biggest Proverbial Windbag Who Never Shuts Up"...

BucsFTW would be a consecutive winner.

Keep in mind this is the same guy that drove Chidi to the point of wanting to beat his face in.

And personally, I agree with Chidi.

PewterReportMC

Hall of Famer
#171 : July 08, 2012, 05:24:21 PM

Lock time. Perhaps a previous commenter made a good point that I should have make the request originally then locked the thread. I do like getting everyone's opinions, however the name-calling and crazy talk is too much. The funny thing is we are all here for one common purpose. Just surprised a bit by the hate for one another. I don't frequent the red board too much, so I am hoping a lot of this is just a lot of BS among friends and ball-busting banter.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#172 : July 08, 2012, 05:29:10 PM

huh? what?

That's true.  I'm an idiot that thought "targets" is not the same as "thrown to", and that "targets" is just when the QB looked his direction.  Oh wait, that's you:

targets is not the same as thrown to. Thats just the number of times the QB looked in his direction.

Bwahahahaha.  The "That's just the number of times the QB looked in his direction" part is priceless.  I guess they don't cover "targets" too well in Madden.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#173 : July 08, 2012, 05:29:17 PM

Keep in mind this is the same guy that drove Chidi to the point of wanting to beat his face in.

Come at me bro...

** Edit **

Well played sir...

: July 08, 2012, 05:43:49 PM BucsFTW

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#174 : July 08, 2012, 05:36:25 PM

Lol.

Gotta love the offseason.

If they could give an award on here for " Biggest Proverbial Windbag Who Never Shuts Up"...

BucsFTW would be a consecutive winner.

Now that I'm guaranteed (hopefully) that my previous post stands, because yes Mark...  It might be a good idea to lock this puppy down.

And...  FWIW...  It's called a message board 4090.  How in the hell can you be "long-winded", in an environment where the whole idea is: to exchange thoughts, ideas, and concepts...?

WTF are we supposed to do zippy-the-pinhead...?  Sit here and just grunt or type lots and lots of "OMG", and "LOLZ"...?

IT'S A GODDAMN MESSAGE BOARD.  YOU ARE ACTUALLY SUPPOSED TO EXCHANGE MESSAGES.

Here's my message to you:  Bugger Off.

** Edit **

Well played sir...

: July 08, 2012, 05:45:40 PM BucsFTW

Hate

Hall of Famer
#175 : July 08, 2012, 05:43:22 PM

This thread should probably be locked before TheOffenderFTW writes some long-winded, baby reply...

He's well within his right to do so. Don't like it, don't read it!!

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#176 : July 08, 2012, 05:49:39 PM

huh? what?

That's true.  I'm an idiot that thought "targets" is not the same as "thrown to", and that "targets" is just when the QB looked his direction.  Oh wait, that's you:

targets is not the same as thrown to. Thats just the number of times the QB looked in his direction.

Bwahahahaha.  The "That's just the number of times the QB looked in his direction" part is priceless.  I guess they don't cover "targets" too well in Madden.

lol, digging through posts to get a jab in when its completely devoid of anything of subject in a thread. sad, just sad. Im glad you could find a point where I was wrong though, because I claim to know everything or to never be wrong. Oh wait, no, thats you. next ill be claiming that 1 stat tells everything about a players performance.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#177 : July 08, 2012, 05:59:25 PM

Simple fact of the matter is this is a football discussion forum.  You want to have pictures of girls dressed scantily in your signature, use cheerleaders!

Says who..... you?

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#178 : July 08, 2012, 06:05:08 PM

This thread should probably be locked before TheOffenderFTW writes some long-winded, baby reply...

He's well within his right to do so. Don't like it, don't read it!!
I get a chuckle out of it Hate...

People seem to think that if they see a "long" message, it obviously must've taken HOURS to labor over it, hunting and pecking the whole friggin' way through.

If you've ever seen someone type anywhere over 100+ cwpm, it actually happens pretty damned fast.

But that's really not the point, is it?  The real odd thing, that I don't get, yet seems to be pervassive - is the amount of pissing and moaning, or name-calling some members will partake in regarding others, and the extent to which they'll do it...

It's amazing to me...  There are definitely board members here, whose opinons I'll actually seek out and read - because they're actually knowledgable about football.  Among "those members", there are a few who are sharper than your average monkey, or funnier than hell.  I love some of these cat's dry wits.  And then...

There are posters that I'm either not really cool with the way they present their point, or...  their point is repetively shortsighted and uninformed.  I simply don't read their crap.  We all learn WHO has something to say, that has merit, and who doesn't know their ass from their elbow.

Maybe it's just me, but to run around on a message board, pounding your proverbial chest, screaming "you type too much...!", on a friggin' message board (keyword: "message"), is about as FRUITY, and weak as it gets...  Especially when there's an "iggy" button.  Then...  to whine about it borders on absolutely Nuckin' Futs...!!!  I mean seriously, go down and check yourself in crazy.

Page: 1 ... 10 11 12
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PLEASE READ PR ADMINS!!!!!!!!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools