Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Will LeGrand Lead The Bucs Out in 2012? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#15 : July 19, 2012, 02:07:12 PM

I think he should parachute down into the stadium holding a Bucs flag on opening day.

Doloris...

THIS is why you get called a D-bag sometimes.

You've got decent football insight (occasionally), but your propensity for being an ass-clown stands out glaringly more often than not...

Tighten up young fella.

You laughed , admit it .  8)

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

#16 : July 19, 2012, 02:10:18 PM

I expect the choice is his. It seems likely it either has been or will be suggested among the Buc brass. He may chose to wait until he can walk on his own, which I fully expect to happen. Or he may chose to come out with the team while still bound to his wheelchair.
   ANYTHING that would inspire him or the Bucs on our roster is obviously a good thing, and he is fully aware of the inspiration he brings to others...
: July 19, 2012, 02:12:05 PM NotDeadYet

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#17 : July 19, 2012, 02:26:04 PM

Yet another well thought out post by tripblood.
Thank you for such a solid contribution to this football board, it's added so much.
Anymore immature insults/comments you want to get out of the way?

In regards to me using the term mascot in a previous post, that wasn't the best choice of words, ambassador fits what I meant more but it doesn' really matter because I'm obviously a heartles POS being as I do feel that way.

Meh... Trippy's just trying to get under your skin.  He's okay.

But yeah, "ambassador" would be a much more fitting title, and I probably wouldn't have taken the time to ask you all of the questions I did...  BTW...  Any answers....?

And I'm sorry you feel that way...  But NOBODY has called you ANYTHING.  Then again...  IF you feel that way...  I'd understand why.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#18 : July 19, 2012, 02:28:49 PM

I think he should parachute down into the stadium holding a Bucs flag on opening day.

Doloris...

THIS is why you get called a D-bag sometimes.

You've got decent football insight (occasionally), but your propensity for being an ass-clown stands out glaringly more often than not...

Tighten up young fella.

You laughed , admit it .  8)

If LeGrand could use his arms...........  Sure - it may have been slightly "cute", but lol cute...?  No.

Dude.......  you could be such a better poster.  I'm hoping it's just an offseason issue with you...

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#19 : July 19, 2012, 02:34:47 PM

I expect the choice is his. It seems likely it either has been or will be suggested among the Buc brass. He may chose to wait until he can walk on his own, which I fully expect to happen. Or he may chose to come out with the team while still bound to his wheelchair.
   ANYTHING that would inspire him or the Bucs on our roster is obviously a good thing, and he is fully aware of the inspiration he brings to others...

Zero offense intended NDY, but I disagree that it'll be "his choice".  I mean, sure, the Bucs could be high on the idea - and then get 'turned down' by LeGrande...  I guess.

I think like a few have said, he may well not want to - until he can actually walk out under his own accord.

I think your point of "ANYTHING that would inspire him or the Bucs on our roster is obviously a good thing..." is the real issue here.

I think it may just ground our players...  If only just a brief amount.  Being led by a man, incapable of even walking, can be one helluva humialting, humbling experience...

I'm all for it...!

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#20 : July 19, 2012, 02:45:21 PM

Dude.......  you could be such a better poster.  I'm hoping it's just an offseason issue with you...

Nah . I'm pretty much an underachiever all year around.  Enjoy.  :P

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

TBTrojan

Hall of Famer
#21 : July 19, 2012, 02:55:20 PM

Yet another well thought out post by tripblood.
Thank you for such a solid contribution to this football board, it's added so much.
Anymore immature insults/comments you want to get out of the way?

In regards to me using the term mascot in a previous post, that wasn't the best choice of words, ambassador fits what I meant more but it doesn' really matter because I'm obviously a heartles POS being as I do feel that way.

Meh... Trippy's just trying to get under your skin.  He's okay.

But yeah, "ambassador" would be a much more fitting title, and I probably wouldn't have taken the time to ask you all of the questions I did...  BTW...  Any answers....?

And I'm sorry you feel that way...  But NOBODY has called you ANYTHING.  Then again...  IF you feel that way...  I'd understand why.

The questions...
Does Schiano feel guilt over what happened?
I would hope he does, most people in his position would feel some sort of guilt even if they aren't responsible.
As the type of guy he is (morals & family) I would suspect that his regret eats away at him more than it would most people and does play a part in this.

Is he taking up a roster spot that should be used elsewhere?
Yes he is, I know it sounds heartless but the truth of it is that the NFL is a business and LeGrande has zero shot at making the team.
Who knows where that next great undrafted player is going to come from, it may only be one spot but what if the next guy on our list to sign is the next London Fletcher, Tony Romo, Priest Holmes, John Randle, **CENSORED** "Night Train" Lane. We all know that chances are next to zero that we would get that guy but Schiano & Dom are running a billion dollar business not a charity.
Again I know that sounds heartless but I don't wish any ills on the guy, I hope he regains whatever quality of life he can as soon as he can and wouldn't wish his situation on anyone but the fact remains that (IMO) he should not be on an NFL roster at this point. NFL Vets get cut all the time for injuries, the Bills don't have Kevin Everett on their roster, there is no remorse there it's just business.

ghost

Second String

#22 : July 19, 2012, 04:26:32 PM

Sure!

Might as well change the team name to RUTGERS SOUTH as well

Im in the process of helping a tragic car accident victim regain their independence as well, how can I sign him up to lead out the bucs?

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#23 : July 19, 2012, 05:07:10 PM

Sure!

Im in the process of helping a tragic car accident victim regain their independence as well, how can I sign him up to lead out the bucs?

Yeah....!  Cuz this is all about you...   ::)

*** SMH ***

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#24 : July 19, 2012, 05:07:27 PM

Sure!

Sometimes, when a statement is so utterly dumb...certain persons subjected to the stupidity experience a catastrophic reaction in the cranium that causes the head to literally explode.

I imagine the above statement could possibly have that affect on some.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#25 : July 19, 2012, 05:13:21 PM

Mmmmm......   Gray Matter...!

"Fried please"...

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#26 : July 19, 2012, 05:21:24 PM

I wouldn't mind seeing it for the record.

Note: This is a good subject that can be debated a number of ways without the use of personal attacks. I hope we can get back on track with this thread.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#27 : July 19, 2012, 05:23:03 PM

Mmmmm......   Gray Matter...!

"Fried please"...

I would think it would be rather tasty as a beef replacement when making hamburger helper....

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#28 : July 19, 2012, 05:54:02 PM

I wouldn't mind seeing it for the record.

Note: This is a good subject that can be debated a number of ways without the use of personal attacks. I hope we can get back on track with this thread.

Nor would I...  Seems like "the thing to do" in my eyes...

And Yes... (or do I mean :no"...?)  NO personal attacks.

We'll definitely be bringing this baby back up as the season approaches.

And...  chace...  Speaking of babys...

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#29 : July 19, 2012, 06:08:11 PM

And...  chace...  Speaking of babys...

*whooosh*

Right over my head, buddy. Clarification, por favor?

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Will LeGrand Lead The Bucs Out in 2012? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools