Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Alien abduction explained through Biblical truth « previous next »
Page: 1 2

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#15 : July 24, 2012, 01:52:35 PM

deadzone

Hall of Famer

#16 : July 24, 2012, 01:52:58 PM

Yeah!!! **CENSORED** E.T. !!!

We've all decided that you should be cencorsed for at least 30min.............Our decision is final, there will be no appeals..........

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#17 : July 24, 2012, 02:06:12 PM

why do immoral atheistic hethens who worship their belly feel a need to post a response in my threads?

Is it even possible to understand what is happening in the spiritual realm when you only believe in what can be seen and tasted? Too bad for them because signals are all around them ~
There will be no excuses for their outright contempt for spiritual things.

Why isnt someone who knows the TRUTH capable of presenting any facts or information to quite the hethens? Why dont you present irrefutable TRUTH instead of your own theories based on personal delusions?

What are the signals that aliens are real? Then what are the signals they are demons? There isnt any contempt, there isnt any proof, and their isnt any TRUTH. The only contempt here is for your crazy delusions. Most can respect others beliefs here. It hhappens in every other thread. Dont you ever wonder why its only yours?

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

deadzone

Hall of Famer

#18 : July 24, 2012, 06:08:34 PM

Damn tatman..............you lost your head for a second and fell head first down that pit filled with ......delusion....glad I was here to save you old bud......

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

#19 : April 30, 2013, 06:18:14 AM

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#20 : April 30, 2013, 08:24:55 AM

He's about half crazy. The same stories told 500 years ago would be seen as demon stories because that was the default "weird spit I don't understand happened" thing - see St Julian of Norwich for a demon story that sounds about like a lot of UFO stories. Now it is aliens.

The simpler answer is that there actually aren't either demon/UFO abductions. Go with the null hypothesis and save yourself time.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#21 : May 02, 2013, 08:25:06 AM

So ignoring the topic...Aliens or Demons, I'd probably lean more to the aliens. Heck, what's more believable - Ezekeil being taking up in an Angel wheel flying machine or being abducted by aliens (EZEKIEL 1:4- 1:24)? But hey, I digress.

Question for One Truth. God was a bad **CENSORED** in the OT: smiting cities, burning bushes, making world-wide floods, killing first borns, parting seas and what not. Yet we don't really see any "miracles" going on now a days. I mean, why does God need to throw a vision of Mary on a cheetoh to show us he's still around?

And sorry, I don't buy the Sun coming up, flowers blooming and finding $100 bucks in a pocket just when you need to pay your light bill as acts of God. They are every day acts as a result of the Earth rotating around the Sun and spinning on it's axis (except for the $100 bucks part, but that's more of your forgetful mind then God sticking a benny in there for you).

I'm not saying God didn't have a hand in it...I'd like to think he started the fires burning, but it seems since JC came around that the G-man has basically turned the business over to his kid...and let's just say the results aren't quite as cool as when Pops was in charge.

Its amazing that a book written 1500 years ago still has people hypocritically picking and choosing what they want to live by. The Bible is the word of God, right? As such, you should do everything God commands in that book. So a woman raped by a man should marry her rapist, right (DEUTERONOMY 22:28-29)? Or if you have disobedient Children you can stone them to death (Deuteronomy 21:18-21)? And the entire Buccaneers team should be stoned for working on the Sabbath (Numbers 15:32-56).

Look, the Bible is a great book with a lot of awesome parables, stories and moral lessons. But it's written by humans, who stuck their own convictions and views of that time in there. I get a kick out of zealots who look for John's signs in Revelations - missing the point that the entire book was allegory for Rome. In a sense, the end times already happened - for the Romans.  I take a Thomas Jefferson approach to the Bible, extrapolating the moral code without the hocus pocus or primitive tribal nonsense. I think Jesus was a very important philosopher and brilliant man who was terribly persecuted by a bunch of religious psychos. I try to live by a lot of his moral teachings. But I struggle with the Jewish Zombie part and I have a problem with one half of the Bible telling me not to put anything before God (that's numero uno on the Big 10), but now we have Geebus and Casper sharing real estate at the Pearly Gates? Which is it? One God, three gods? Should I throw Zeus, Allah and Apollo in there as well?

Even the Pope Nazi Benedict said God stopped calling him up.  I'm assuming it had something to do with the NAMBLA conventions at the Vatican. And speaking of the Vatican, why does god need all that gold, jewels and art? Didn't Jesus say something about a camel through the eye of a needle before a rich man reaches heaven or something like that?

In the end, if God hadn't washed his hands of this world, Tim Tebow would be Tom Brady right now. Then again, maybe Tebow leading the Broncos to the playoffs was a small miracle in itself.  But all that praying by Timmy hasn't done squat for his completion percentage.
: May 02, 2013, 08:28:48 AM JasonOfthetower

gone

Hall of Famer
#22 : May 02, 2013, 06:54:38 PM

wow, that's a lot of hate for just one guy there Jason.  Sure you can hold it all in?

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#23 : May 09, 2013, 03:59:18 PM

This is to speak plainly and openly regarding aliens (demons).

coudnt get past the first sentence

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#24 : May 09, 2013, 04:39:27 PM

Lol

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Alien abduction explained through Biblical truth « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools