Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Schiano's expectations will be met or else « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#15 : July 29, 2012, 01:06:35 AM

All these cats that were ditched were scooped up VERY quickly,

the same team that scooped up kw2 scooped up lumpkin just as fast.  the same team that went for price also jumped at geno hayes.  and raheem morris vouched for tjax and briscoe.

i certainly agree on accumulating picks.  but we ditched some malcontents with redflags and a has been.  fans were screaming for a culture change until some of their favorite players were the ones tossed.

one thing i do know, Schiano was hired to run this team his way.  im gonna enjoy the ride.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#16 : July 29, 2012, 01:08:09 AM

How the hell do you know he did it  for no reason? I LOVE price, but he was injured after just 4 sprints and Briscoe wasn't even able to give a **CENSORED** enough to choose us over REALITY TV!!

Yknow who was snatched up quickly?

K2 and Tanard.

They still blow.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#17 : July 29, 2012, 01:11:51 AM

Tanard may have fell off the map, but K2 produced, PERIOD.  Not sure what you were watching, but how many Offensive PIs did he gather last year?  Go ahead...I'll wait.

K2 was a major factor.  He had the best single season a tight end has EVER had in Tampa, and guess when that came about?  Oh yeah, when the Bucs were a 10win team.  How many of you azzhats complained about K2 then?  Go ahead, I'll wait...

Talk about fickle clowns.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#18 : July 29, 2012, 01:15:44 AM

k2 aside, the point stands that being claimed quick means nadda.

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#19 : July 29, 2012, 01:16:06 AM

K2 was terrible last year. Go back and count the INT's on balls thrown his way. If the ball wasn't exactly perfectly in his hands, he would give up instead of going for it.....just sayin'.

He admits he has one good leg and the proof is on the film.

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#20 : July 29, 2012, 01:16:57 AM

kw2 wasnt a has been in 2010.  he is now imo.  not about being fickle, its about being current.  unless of course you believe kw2 is still a force to be reckoned with...

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#21 : July 29, 2012, 01:17:43 AM

48th best in the league?   

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1190449-tampa-bay-buccaneers-and-greg-schiano-wise-to-dump-kellen-winslow-jr

Go get Bridgewater.   Do what it takes.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#22 : July 29, 2012, 01:17:48 AM

kw2 wasnt a has been in 2010.  he is now imo.  not about being fickle, its about being current.  unless of course you believe kw2 is still a force to be reckoned with...
He certainly is a boatload better than Dallas Effin Clark!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#23 : July 29, 2012, 01:19:06 AM

K2 was terrible last year. Go back and count the INT's on balls thrown his way. If the ball wasn't exactly perfectly in his hands, he would give up instead of going for it.....just sayin'.

He admits he has one good leg and the proof is on the film.
And how much of that falls on Freeman needing to throw better passes, or to simply be a NFL QB and NOT throw passes no matter who says they are open...

Is this an indictment of K2, or Freeman?

If you were smart, you'd know not to jump because I told you to...

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#24 : July 29, 2012, 01:21:46 AM

guess we'll find that out soon enough.

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#25 : July 29, 2012, 01:23:41 AM

@Beatles, I don't watch reality tv shows, but everyone one knows those are pre-recorded, except for you I guess. So Briscoe couldn't have put that show before his team. Plus he was a guest on it since his girlfriend was friends with a Basketball Wife on it. The man can't live his normal life with his girlfriend just because she was on it? Afterall it was the offseason.
: July 29, 2012, 01:26:05 AM SWAGGANEER

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#26 : July 29, 2012, 01:25:01 AM

guess we'll find that out soon enough.
I already know.

Dallas Clark is ancient, coming off of injuries, and still hasn't demonstrated reliable mitts.  And he had AWFUL hands last year...and TCs hasn't shown him to be catching balls any better, and that is with no contact...

I think his time is done, and he might lose his job if a guy like Dunsmore can pick up a playbook.  That kid is leagues faster, and looks the part.  Got my fingers crossed that he can become our Gronkowski.  And so do you all! :-*

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#27 : July 29, 2012, 01:26:18 AM

swag - what was briscoes reasoning for not attending all the OTA's?

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#28 : July 29, 2012, 01:27:54 AM

@Beatles, I don't watch reality tv shows, but everyone one knows those are pre-recorded, except for you I guess. So Briscoe coulsnt have put that show before his team. Plus he was a guest on it since his girlfriend was friends with a Basketball Wife on it. The man can't live his normal life with his girlfriend just because she was on it? Afterall it was the offseason.
Oho, "except for you I guess" - That implies i'm ignorant because I don't agree with you....strawman argument there.

If you wanna play that game...Rah's parties ended before camp started.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#29 : July 29, 2012, 01:29:10 AM

swag - what was briscoes reasoning for not attending all the OTA's?
He was stupid as all hell.

Otherwise, he would be a bright spot on the roster.  The guy is a chump.

Sorry if that isn;t a guy I LIKED Beatles, you damned fool.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Schiano's expectations will be met or else « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools