Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Schiano's expectations will be met or else « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#30 : July 29, 2012, 01:39:49 AM

Some of you posters act like Schiano directed TBA towards you as a fan and that if you dont "buy in" to his logic you will get the axe too, as a fan.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#31 : July 29, 2012, 01:41:56 AM

as I said, forget liking them. Your concern about the pick might be valif if we knew it to be true, but even then...to assume The same will be for every time is a wee bit mutch.

I never called you any names by the way, so please have a conversation with me without doing so to me. We're cool here.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#32 : July 29, 2012, 01:43:08 AM

@Beatles, I don't watch reality tv shows, but everyone one knows those are pre-recorded, except for you I guess. So Briscoe coulsnt have put that show before his team. Plus he was a guest on it since his girlfriend was friends with a Basketball Wife on it. The man can't live his normal life with his girlfriend just because she was on it? Afterall it was the offseason.
Oho, "except for you I guess" - That implies i'm ignorant because I don't agree with you....strawman argument there.

If you wanna play that game...Rah's parties ended before camp started.
No, that implies that the show was recorded and edited months before it aired, so he couldn't have put the show before his team. Dude you're a fan you don't have to abide by this TBA logic. Let it go brother, let it go.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#33 : July 29, 2012, 01:43:44 AM

Some of you posters act like Schiano directed TBA towards you as a fan and that if you dont "buy in" to his logic you will get the axe too, as a fan.
No schlit.

People cannot formulate their own opinions basedon what they observe?  Laughable.

I am not against Schiano, before Beatles goes trying to rub salt in a wound he THINKS is there (but isn't).  Or before a dumbkopf like Al Bundy and ChronicLiar make up stuff about what I posted (which has happened already).  I am merely stating an opinion on how I would do things as a "casual".

Hell, someone should make a screenname for themselves, and call themselves "Casual".  I think that would be great, and original.  Like a t-shirt design.  (DIBS!)

I see a lot of FAIL in how things were handled.  Plain and simple.  Outside the box.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#34 : July 29, 2012, 01:46:38 AM

People can't seem to differentiate between being OK with trading a player and and cutting him and getting little (Price) or NOTHING in return.

Screw making a point. Hold onto the player through camp and if another team loses a similar player due to injury, you make the trade and get
value.

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#35 : July 29, 2012, 01:46:48 AM

No schlit.

People cannot formulate their own opinions basedon what they observe?  Laughable.

I am not against Schiano, before Beatles goes trying to rub salt in a wound he THINKS is there (but isn't).  Or before a dumbkopf like Al Bundy and ChronicLiar make up stuff about what I posted (which has happened already).  I am merely stating an opinion on how I would do things as a "casual".

Hell, someone should make a screenname for themselves, and call themselves "Casual".  I think that would be great, and original.  Like a t-shirt design.  (DIBS!)

I see a lot of FAIL in how things were handled.  Plain and simple.  Outside the box.
Me too Boid, me too.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#36 : July 29, 2012, 01:48:29 AM

People can't seem to differentiate between being OK with trading a player and and cutting him and getting little (Price) or NOTHING in return.

Screw making a point. Hold onto the player through camp and if another team loses a similar player due to injury, you make the trade and get
value.
Sounds like what a competent GM/HC combo would do.

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#37 : July 29, 2012, 01:54:13 AM

as I said, forget liking them. Your concern about the pick might be valif if we knew it to be true, but even then...to assume The same will be for every time is a wee bit mutch.

I never called you any names by the way, so please have a conversation with me without doing so to me. We're cool here.
I don't have an issue with you and never have. I have never called you a name either. This is a message board full of opinions. If I didn't like to share opinions I wouldn't have joined. Some people on here obviously hate opinions of others so I'm still scratching my head as to why they even joined in the first place.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#38 : July 29, 2012, 01:59:17 AM

I don't have an issue with you and never have. I have never called you a name either. This is a message board full of opinions. If I didn't like to share opinions I wouldn't have joined. Some people on here obviously hate opinions of others so I'm still scratching my head as to why they even joined in the first place.
That was to biod, man.  :D it's all good.

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#39 : July 29, 2012, 01:59:38 AM

It's like posters will end an argument with others saying, cry baby, immature, how old are you,  you know nothing about football or the NFL. Well, I'm glad you think so, now enlighten me please. And while you're at it fix me a sandwich because I don't know how to make one of those either.
: July 29, 2012, 02:02:01 AM SWAGGANEER

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#40 : July 29, 2012, 02:02:11 AM

I have to question the ages of some of these posters...

The maturity is obvious. 

The lack of football saavy moreso.

BUt I do know how to spit an opinion out with a smile!  While EATING a sandwich.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#41 : July 29, 2012, 02:05:40 AM

try being heckled and labeled as a phins fan once a week. :P

I know what it's like feeling liike some here are nimrods.......LOL ::D

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#42 : July 29, 2012, 02:16:21 AM

The dude has definitely laid down the law to the fellas.......I am a little concerned with the injuries at this point.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#43 : July 29, 2012, 02:24:53 AM

I have to question the ages of some of these posters...

The maturity is obvious. 

The lack of football saavy moreso.

BUt I do know how to spit an opinion out with a smile!  While EATING a sandwich.
That wasn't directed towards you Bold.

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#44 : July 29, 2012, 02:29:29 AM

I am a little concerned with the injuries at this point.
This... This is a huge concern to us who don't agree with the quick releases and trades of players. **CENSORED** happens in camp and Schiano's ego (argh, argh) led him to a potential disaster.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Schiano's expectations will be met or else « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools