Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 98.7 The Fan « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#30 : August 03, 2012, 06:22:53 PM

No JP ?? Looks like FSU just lost the one apologist they had on the airwaves, lol.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#31 : August 03, 2012, 06:42:18 PM

Todd Wright is genius.  Not surprising that morgana doesn't get him.

Geniuses can be boring as hell.

I would imagine this would be true if you are a simpleton.    Stick to DUImig's grunting and ranting just to excite the goobers that listen regularly.  I'd rather listen to intelligent sports talk.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#32 : August 03, 2012, 06:42:47 PM

No JP ??

Thank gawd

Bradspace

Pro Bowler

#33 : August 03, 2012, 07:43:33 PM

Did the Commish ditch Hollywood and Justin?

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#34 : August 03, 2012, 09:40:14 PM

No JP ?? Looks like FSU just lost the one apologist they had on the airwaves, lol.

Seems that this guy Wright has become his replacement as the local FSU apologist.

Wright's a UM alum.  Doubt he's apologizing for FSU ....... you seem awfully interested in this guy considering he's so boring.

Bradspace

Pro Bowler

#35 : August 03, 2012, 11:01:35 PM

Did the Commish ditch Hollywood and Justin?

Listened briefly today and I'm not sure if those to will be getting radio time. Commish will be paired up w/ Gary Shelton. Today Hererra was the co-host.  Actually enjoyed the give and take w/ Hollywood.

That's too bad.  That crew had a nice rapport.  They were entertaining without seeming forced like a lot of sports radio crews. 

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#36 : August 04, 2012, 07:46:28 AM

Not a big fan of the lineup, but I'm going to give each of them a chance.  Better than the other stations and being here in Bradenton, the signal is AWESOME.  So happy to not hear loud static and noises every-time I stop at a light.  1010 was the worst of them all as it was mixing with a Spanish station most of the time.  Could only use a mobile app to hear anything without getting a headache.

XFactor

Hall of Famer

#37 : August 04, 2012, 07:54:41 AM

Not a big fan of the lineup, but I'm going to give each of them a chance.  Better than the other stations and being here in Bradenton, the signal is AWESOME.  So happy to not hear loud static and noises every-time I stop at a light.  1010 was the worst of them all as it was mixing with a Spanish station most of the time.  Could only use a mobile app to hear anything without getting a headache.

Funny thing for me is the AM station comes in better then the FM station where I'm at.   As far as the lineup not to familiar with them besides Justin, I do like the fact that each show I listened to yesterday was dominated by Buc's talk. That does not happen much for the afternoon show on 620.

gobuxfla

Pro Bowler

#38 : August 04, 2012, 07:59:49 AM

Gang, I think it is great. 1010 was barely listenable in the Sarasota market and 98.7 blasts in nicely down here. What I did get to listen to yesterday morning with the Dinger was strong and of course as a fan of the Commish, I appreciate the new perspective that I can actually listen to without the crashing of thunder and distortion due to AM radio. Rock on gang as I look forward to hearing more from this station as it evolves in the weeks ahead.

bizkitlimped

Hall of Famer
#39 : August 04, 2012, 08:55:24 AM

talkin' Josh Freeman right now...

ryan24

Hall of Famer

#40 : August 04, 2012, 12:01:57 PM

The problem with the station so far for me is that, every time I turn it on, Rich Herrera is on and I can't stand the guy.

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.

Madman

Hall of Famer
#41 : August 04, 2012, 02:06:00 PM

Yeah other than the Commish it's been tough to listen to so far. Amateur hour mixed in with some cheesiness. Hope it gets better.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#42 : August 04, 2012, 02:16:54 PM

Yeah other than the Commish it's been tough to listen to so far. Amateur hour mixed in with some cheesiness. Hope it gets better.

You'd rather listen to a washed-up shock jock with no actual sports back-ground ( Diaz ) and a tired angry drunk ( D.U.I. meg ) ??

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Madman

Hall of Famer
#43 : August 04, 2012, 02:29:59 PM

You'd rather listen to a washed-up shock jock with no actual sports back-ground ( Diaz ) and a tired angry drunk ( D.U.I. meg ) ??

So far? Yes. And I don't even like those guys.

Commish is good though.

TheQ

Starter

#44 : August 04, 2012, 10:00:51 PM

I listened to them today and the signal is full bore in my area and blows the doors off the static on AM.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 98.7 The Fan « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools