Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Please rate « previous next »
Page: 1

bucinnj

Hall of Famer

: August 29, 2013, 07:39:53 PM

This league is very different from the norm.  It's a total points league and we play from Week 1 through the Super Bowl.  Teams are limited to three moves per week and typically owners start adjusting their lineups later in the season to feature players from teams that are heading into the NFL playoffs since we go past Week 17.  The league also features defensive players.  Guys that make lots of tackles are very valuable.  Teams must have a minimum of 2 QB, 3 RB, 3 WR or TE, 1 K, 3 DL, 3 LB, 3 DB and 5 Bench players that can be any position.

That said here's my squad, it is a 12 team league.  Would appreciate any feedback.

QB- Romo, Luck, Freeman
RB- Lynch, Reggie Bush, Tate, Green-Ellis
WR- Calvin Johnson, Torrey Smith, Decker, D. Hopkins
K- Hauschka
DL- Charles Johnson, Chandler Jones, Chris Long
LB- Weatherspoon, Greenway, Lofton, Von Miller
DB- Goldson, Earl Thomas, Kenny Vaccaro, D'Norris Searcy

Our last five picks are keeper elgibile for the next 2 seasons:  Freeman, Green-Ellis, D. Hopkins, Von Miller, Kenny Vaccaro.

Thanks again for the time!

Turn the page.

XFactor

Hall of Famer

#1 : September 01, 2013, 10:17:53 PM

I have no idea as far as the defensive players but I'd say offensively you are pretty solid. CJ, Lynch and Bush should all be studs this year. Romo and Decker are solid and Smith and Tate are nice guys to have coming off the bench. Intriguing though. I might try one of these type of leagues next year.

bucinnj

Hall of Famer

#2 : September 01, 2013, 10:58:12 PM

I have no idea as far as the defensive players but I'd say offensively you are pretty solid. CJ, Lynch and Bush should all be studs this year. Romo and Decker are solid and Smith and Tate are nice guys to have coming off the bench. Intriguing though. I might try one of these type of leagues next year.

Thanks for the feedback.

I got tired of the "traditional leagues" and have moved into some different types of leagues lately.

This particular league I enjoy the most because it continues into the playoffs.

Another league I like is the "stolen players" league.

Basically, if you beat your opponent (H2H) you can take one of his players as long as you give the same position back in return.

Turn the page.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Please rate « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools