Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Official 2012 Presidential Election Obama v. Romney Thread « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 ... 135

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
« #1365 : November 01, 2012, 07:02:22 AM »

Rightwingnutjobs irritated at the fat governor......

Governor Christie praises Obama’s leadership in aftermath of Sandy

New Jersey Governor Chris Christie thanked President Obama for his help in the face of Hurricane Sandy, and praised the president’s leadership Tuesday. The president will tour the damage with Governor Christie Wednesday. Some Republicans are complaining because Christie is a Republican, and early endorser of Mitt Romney, and he was the keynote speaker at the Republican National Convention.

http://www.examiner.com/article/governor-christie-praises-obama-s-leadership-aftermath-of-sandy

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

« #1366 : November 01, 2012, 08:10:36 AM »

I didn't ask what party you were affiliated with. I asked if you were a right-winger. A conservative. Someone who advocates a conservative agenda. The opposite of left-wing or liberal. Does that describe you? Can I be any more clear than that?
I'm not here to debate these now.  I grew up in a Republican household.  I don't care if gay people marry. I don't care if a woman gets an abortion.  The government should never tell her she can't have one.  No science should be hindered.  Almost all information should be free.  Some drugs should be legal. Prostitution should be legal.  People should always be able to have guns. We should give less foreign aid.  We need to manufacture here more and import less.  The Fed should be audited.  The death penalty is necessary.  The court system is ridiculously corrupt.  I am not a religious person and don't care what they do. Waco was a travesty.  Both Bill Maher and Glenn Beck can't be wrong and so forth.  What am I to you?

Sounds like your beliefs line up almost perfectly with Gary Johnson . I strongly urge you to reconsider the "wasted vote" philosophy. That is exactly what the two parties want you to believe , and exactly why we have this endless cycle of dildos in office. If everyone just stopped and realized it's not a waste to vote outside the two party structure , in fact it's the the only way NOT to waste your vote , this country would finally begin to have REAL choices. 

Any vote R or O is a vote for status quo.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
« #1367 : November 01, 2012, 09:21:07 AM »

tripblood

Hall of Famer

« #1368 : November 01, 2012, 09:26:26 AM »

She gets it

This guy...

spartan

Hall of Famer
« #1369 : November 01, 2012, 09:32:50 AM »

Name one policy or position that Obama represents that fits in with the Ron Paul platform?
why?

Because you claim to be a Ron Paul supporter and now support Obama. Assuming it wasn't for his good looks but Ron Paul's positions and policies that you supported, when you transitioned to Obama it was because they shared some commonality on the issues? I'd like to know what they are.

spartan

Hall of Famer
« #1370 : November 01, 2012, 09:43:30 AM »

Not many extremist thinks themselves extreme. I know many conservatives, and I can say with great confidence that your positions are more extreme than most of the conservatives that I know. I seriously don't recall you ever having taken a moderate or slightly right-to-center position on anything. That's just my observation. I don't know you personally, so it's all I have to go on.

That being said, the only reason I used the term "right wing" is because it's the term that he used. I also don't see it as derogatory. I suppose it could dictate extremism, but it is also simply another way to say conservative.

Ok I will give you the right winger thing. It's just one of those phrases that I don't like. Probably because the way it used by the ilk of Morgan, and one reason why I don't use the term left-winger (except for the likes of Barney Frank where it is deserved.) As for the rest, you are entitled to your opinion but seriously, if you think I am extreme, I hate to think what you consider a 'conservative," and I don't mean that in a derogatory fashion. I think the likes of Evan Bayh is a moderate, with him being slightly left. That's my benchmark as a center.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
« #1371 : November 01, 2012, 09:48:11 AM »

Bosom Buddies....

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
« #1372 : November 01, 2012, 09:51:56 AM »

You are claiming that you can't support the president because he's a liar, when there hasn't been a president ever to serve office that hasn't lied about something.

Weren't you the one going on and on about Romney being a liar, which brought on the Wiener fan/supporter fiasco?

More hypocrisy.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

« #1373 : November 01, 2012, 10:21:16 AM »

" Seriously, spartan? Am I in the twilight zone or something?"

Survey says:

1. Most Of The Time.
Number One answer.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

« #1374 : November 01, 2012, 10:26:56 AM »

You are claiming that you can't support the president because he's a liar, when there hasn't been a president ever to serve office that hasn't lied about something.

Weren't you the one going on and on about Romney being a liar, which brought on the Wiener fan/supporter fiasco?

More hypocrisy.

Do you actually think this crap out before you type it? Romney is a liar, of epic proportions, but did I say I'm not voting for Romney because he lied in the debate?

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

« #1375 : November 01, 2012, 10:31:37 AM »

" Seriously, spartan? Am I in the twilight zone or something?"

Survey says:

1. Most Of The Time.
Number One answer.

Nice one. Glad to see you're taking a break from arguing against those scarecrows, tin man.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

« #1376 : November 01, 2012, 10:40:43 AM »

I hear ya, Dorothy. You still spinning round and round and round again in that whirlwind?

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

« #1377 : November 01, 2012, 10:47:55 AM »

I hear ya, Dorothy. You still spinning round and round and round again in that whirlwind?

Nah, my house landed in your fantasy world and I've subsequently pulled the curtain to reveal your true nature. One who is an antagonist for the sake of antagony, and one who retreats to brevity and condescension when he lacks a legitimate rebuttal. Time to tap my heels together and leave you to your fantasy world, oh luminous one.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

« #1378 : November 01, 2012, 11:30:50 AM »

I will own the condescension due to my nature and low opinion of your intellectually dishonest, circular rhetoric, but the brevity can be attributed to a RAZR keyboard and giant thumbs.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
« #1379 : November 01, 2012, 11:40:34 AM »

More hypocrisy.

Do you actually think this crap out before you type it? Romney is a liar, of epic proportions, but did I say I'm not voting for Romney because he lied in the debate?

You cannot be serious.

Page: 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 ... 135
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Official 2012 Presidential Election Obama v. Romney Thread « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools