Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: USF BULLS FOOTBALL THREAD « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#105 : November 04, 2012, 08:38:44 AM

Damn, don't go publicizing that you're a graduate of USF.

Please keep that information to yourself.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#106 : November 04, 2012, 10:06:00 AM

Good point.

I wouldn't recommend USF to anybody.

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

Runole

Hall of Famer
#107 : November 04, 2012, 10:21:06 AM

Calling you a moron and a troll is stating a fact.

Nope  Not a fact.  The only fact is continually showing yourself to  being an extremely infantile and childish person masquerading as an adult incapable of reasonable discussion on this message board.

Grow up and be an adult for a change. Your lack of maturity is rather disturbing.

If you actually attended USF you are an embarrassment to me as a graduate of USF.   Clearly their standards of admittance have been drastically lowered if that is the case.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#108 : November 04, 2012, 10:28:06 AM

Good point.

I wouldn't recommend USF to anybody.

I am not sure I would recommend college to many that are being accepted today Higher education in America has become a bad joke!
Many attending higher education today at any state school would never have been admitted 30+ years ago.   It has been on a steady decline since the mid 80's.

Check out the "Declining by Degrees"

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#109 : November 04, 2012, 09:28:46 PM

Nope  Not a fact.  The only fact is continually showing yourself to  being an extremely infantile and childish person masquerading as an adult incapable of reasonable discussion on this message board.

Grow up and be an adult for a change. Your lack of maturity is rather disturbing.

If you actually attended USF you are an embarrassment to me as a graduate of USF.   Clearly their standards of admittance have been drastically lowered if that is the case.

Nope definitely a fact ....... the rest is just more of your hypocratical B$.  You questioning other's maturity and intellect is hilarious to say the least.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#110 : November 05, 2012, 06:54:58 AM

Nope definitely a fact ....... the rest is just more of your hypocratical B$.  You questioning other's maturity and intellect is hilarious to say the least.

Fact? coming from a someone that calls people morons and idiots etc? Please explain how that is mature and and intelligent discourse?  The word is hypocritical  not   hypocratical :D

Do you ever add anything to any thread but personal insults? 

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#111 : November 05, 2012, 11:21:47 AM

Fact? coming from a someone that calls people morons and idiots etc? Please explain how that is mature and and intelligent discourse?  The word is hypocritical  not   hypocratical :D

"Coming" should be capitalized.  You want to play the little game some more or give it up? 

Your ucf theories have been discussed multiple times on this board, WITH YOU, over the years yet you continue to come into USF threads and troll people trying to talk about the team with the nonsense.   If you are too stupid or too senile to remember the discussions, then look them up or just move on.   I am not going to revisit the discussion every time you decide to attempt to incite an argument over it.  The idea that USF is scared of ucf or their program has somehow suffered because they did not continue a game with a mid-major program so they could play BCS teams, such as UM, FSU, UF, NC State, Auburn, Notre Dame, etc., is asinine at the least.

If you don't like being called a moron or a troll, then stop acting like one.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#112 : November 17, 2012, 05:07:07 PM

Does Skip Holtz know what he's doing?

Sometimes I wonder.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#113 : November 18, 2012, 05:51:05 PM

"Coming" should be capitalized.  You want to play the little game some more or give it up? 

Your ucf theories have been discussed multiple times on this board, WITH YOU, over the years yet you continue to come into USF threads and troll people trying to talk about the team with the nonsense.   If you are too stupid or too senile to remember the discussions, then look them up or just move on.   I am not going to revisit the discussion every time you decide to attempt to incite an argument over it.  The idea that USF is scared of ucf or their program has somehow suffered because they did not continue a game with a mid-major program so they could play BCS teams, such as UM, FSU, UF, NC State, Auburn, Notre Dame, etc., is asinine at the least.

If you don't like being called a moron or a troll, then stop acting like one.

You calling me a moron and troll or senile is laughable and pathetic....  Bring something to the table instead of showing the world your asinine immaturity.

One day hopefully you will begin to understand rivalries and what they mean to the game.   It was a bad move to drop UCF glad to see they are back on the schedule.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#114 : November 18, 2012, 06:35:11 PM

You are a moron.  Fact.
: November 18, 2012, 06:46:32 PM olafberserker

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#115 : November 19, 2012, 11:07:21 PM

You are a moron.  Fact.

One might believe this to be an opinion, but it is definitely factual information.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#116 : November 20, 2012, 05:39:15 PM

ACC reportedly considering USF, UConn, Louisville, Cincinnati to replace Maryland

After the Maryland Terrapins announced they would leave the ACC for the Big 10, the conference is reportedly in talks with four Big East schools. UConn is reportedly

The ACC may be interested in adding the Cincinnati Bearcats or South Florida Bulls to replace the departing Maryland Terrapins after school officials approved their move to the Big Ten. While the two immediate favorites to replace the Terrapins are the Connecticut Huskies and the Louisville Cardinals, the Bulls would give another Florida market to a conference that already has the Miami Hurricanes and the Florida St. Seminoles.

ACC in talks with UConn, Louisville, South Florida and Cincinnati about 14th team to replace Maryland, source told @cbssports.
    Jeremy Fowler (@JFowlerCBS) November 19, 2012

The ACC could add to their conference "pretty quickly," according to a CBS Sports article by Jeremy Fowler. Major factors that will play into the ACC's decision are geography and television market visibility. All this is happening during the Big East's television negotiation.

ACC hasn't approached anyone about replacing Maryland, but numerous schools contacted ACC about joining ACC, official tells @espn
    Brett McMurphy (@McMurphyESPN) November 19, 2012

The ACC will be attempting to keep the Seminoles and the Clemson Tigers as well as part-time member Notre Dame Fighting Irish happy at this critical point. Other conference athletic directors have expressed faith in the ACC despite the news of Maryland leaving, but some are irritated at the Big Ten, mainly because of the timing and the fact that they could be considering creating a 16-team conference.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#117 : November 24, 2012, 07:14:51 PM

While watching another seminole choke job, I couldn't help but notice the gator band sitting about as high up in the end zone as one can at Doak.   Guess we know where the Bulls got their "bush league" ways.   seminoles better renew that contract with the Bulls or they are doomed.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#118 : December 02, 2012, 01:34:13 PM

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/8701597/south-florida-bulls-fire-skip-holtz-third-year

Kelly Thomas

Hall of Famer
#119 : December 02, 2012, 03:19:24 PM

Holtz has driven this program backwards.

News conference scheduled for 4 o'clock today.  Thank you, Lord.
-----------------------------------

The University of South Florida is expected to fire football coach Skip Holtz today, according to university sources.

The school has scheduled a news conference at 4 p.m. today.

Holtz, 3-9 this season, has been under fire from Bulls fans even being roundly jeered Saturday as he ran from the field at Raymond James Stadium after a 27-3 loss to Pittsburgh. Holtz was 16-21 at USF in three seasons.

"I'd certainly like to be (back)," said Holtz on Saturday, adding he was expecting to meet with USF officials about the program today. "I understand we've put some people in a tough position. I understand the importance of wins and losses."

After last summer's contract extension, Holtz is signed through the 2017 season at $2 million per year.

In October, USF athletic director Doug Woolard said he would evaluate the program at season's end. If Holtz is fired, he is owed a $2.5 million buyout, payable in annual $500,000 installments.

Holtz, then the coach of East Carolina, arrived in Tampa in January 2010 as the replacement for Jim Leavitt, the only coach in the USF program's 14-year history until he was fired Jan. 8

http://www2.tbo.com/news/college-sports/2012/dec/02/7/holtz-fired-as-usf-football-coach-ar-578905/
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: USF BULLS FOOTBALL THREAD « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools