Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: USF BULLS FOOTBALL THREAD « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#120 : December 02, 2012, 11:08:34 PM

Good riddance and he's a liar.  He wanted out of here.

"People don't really care if you're on a fourth quarterback, your fifth defensive end or how many freshmen you're playing. They want to win."

LOL, you sucked when you had your starting QB

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#121 : December 03, 2012, 12:54:57 PM

GREAT NEWS!!

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#122 : December 07, 2012, 10:31:36 PM

;D

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#123 : December 10, 2012, 06:49:48 PM

Woolard is not a good AD.  WKU gets Petrino and USF gets Taggart(whom I like btw)....but one has to wonder how WKU ended up with a better head coach than USF.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#124 : December 10, 2012, 07:31:26 PM

Taggart seems like a logical hire..

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

Runole

Hall of Famer
#125 : December 10, 2012, 08:15:59 PM

Tonight several players walked off the field during the game. Syracuse had scored to take the lead and USF still had a kick return. Granted scoring was not likely, but several big name players had already left the field and started walking up the tunnel. One threw his helmet so hard it broke. Those players basically quit on the team while the rest were out there trying to pull off a miracle.

WOW!   Well it does appear that Holtz 's days are numbered.  When you lose control of the locker room that pretty much is the beginning of the end.

Someone mentioned the Western Kentucky head coach "Taggert"  as a possible  candidate?  Of course if his stock as apparently it is there could be some real competition for his services at more established programs.

wow if players are walking off the field before its over it proves that holtz has comepletely lost this team. i dont think USF is going to win another game this year. the players have given up on him at this point. i thought he was a good hire at the time but it didnt turn out that way.

Willie Taggert is the coach at western kentucky. i seriously doubt USF could get him simply because i think joker phillips is toast at kentucky and i think they will make a run at Taggert since he is used to recruiting that area and is a good fit for them

Glad to see the Bulls got Taggert..     Good Hire...   Local guy has good contacts in the area....

Not bad for a stab in the dark by someone that continually gets grief for speaking his opinion honestly.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#126 : December 10, 2012, 08:20:23 PM

Woolard is not a good AD.  WKU gets Petrino and USF gets Taggart(whom I like btw)....but one has to wonder how WKU ended up with a better head coach than USF.

Better coach?   Possibly but the man has no ethics, integrity, or honesty.  imo he is a total scumbag everywhere he has been. 

Agree that USF lacks badly in the way the administration runs the program as I have mentioned several earlier in the thread.    Less bluster and better results are what is needed badly.  I believe a lot more could be done to get far better student attendance at RJS.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#127 : December 10, 2012, 10:06:07 PM

yeah that's why you get "grief"  ::)    u said he'd go to Kentucky over USF, guess playing ucf is already paying dividends  ???

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#128 : December 11, 2012, 11:47:09 AM

Taggart > Petrino

Good hire

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Runole

Hall of Famer
#129 : December 12, 2012, 01:44:28 AM

yeah that's why you get "grief"  ::)    u said he'd go to Kentucky over USF, guess playing ucf is already paying dividends  ???

No I said USF should look at him. The fact that Kentucky chose someone with a better pedigree is certainly their prerogative.   Taggert  is the perfect fit for USF in that he is not that high of a profile at this time. Good hire...  Too bad that not recognizing someone that is not a blind homer for USF and cares enough to be critical when they make bush league decisions. The Taggert hire was a good decision, dropping UCF, and the ticket decision for the FSU game were bad decisions. Too bad you can't see that.

Oh and the quote about Kentucky wasn't made by me...  Perhaps you need to read  a little better before responding. Dexmonkey made the comment!!  LOL
: December 12, 2012, 01:50:09 AM Runole

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#130 : December 12, 2012, 09:40:25 AM

meh, actually reading what you type gives me a headache and can actually make someone dumber so I tend to glaze over you gibberish ..... my apologies to Dexmonkey for lumping him in with a moron ......

TheAman

Hall of Famer

#131 : December 13, 2012, 02:01:31 AM

USF is in....well...trouble if the rumors regarding the Big East dissolving on Friday are true.  Could be back to CUSA.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#132 : December 13, 2012, 07:58:16 AM

as long as ucf is on the schedule they'll be fine ..........

TheAman

Hall of Famer

#133 : December 13, 2012, 01:08:45 PM

So, you think they'll get the same recruits, same television exposure, etc. in CUSA as the Big East?  That's an interesting take.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#134 : December 13, 2012, 07:46:17 PM

So, you think they'll get the same recruits, same television exposure, etc. in CUSA as the Big East?  That's an interesting take.

/sarcasm, pay attention

but actually the Big East isn't anything to write home about in football anyway
Page: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: USF BULLS FOOTBALL THREAD « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools