Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Josh Freeman’s preseason struggles continue against Pats « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6

chace1986

Hall of Famer

« #15 : August 25, 2012, 09:11:52 AM »

My concern level is at about an 8 out of 10 that he just isn't the guy. This #5 looks nothing like the guy who carried this team in 2010. He is a gunslinger and has all the physical tools...but his two weakest areas are the two most important for a QB to be successful...accuracy and decision making.

It sucks...but I feel a QB change in the near future. Hello 2013 draft class.

peter germany

Practice Squad
« #16 : August 25, 2012, 09:22:02 AM »

Not trying to be overly critical Josh. I am a huge Josh supporter and the last thing I want to see the BUCS having to do in 2013 is decide about QB change. I do think the way he is carrying himself, body language, and occasional lost looks on field are a concern. He isn't carrying himself like he has in the past. Maybe he just needs to eat a BIG MAC...

mrchillwill

Pro Bowler

« #17 : August 25, 2012, 09:23:17 AM »

preseason

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

« #18 : August 25, 2012, 09:26:58 AM »

Not trying to be overly critical Josh. I am a huge Josh supporter and the last thing I want to see the BUCS having to do in 2013 is decide about QB change. I do think the way he is carrying himself, body language, and occasional lost looks on field are a concern. He isn't carrying himself like he has in the past. Maybe he just needs to eat a BIG MAC...

Taco Bell

Sweep

Hall of Famer
« #19 : August 25, 2012, 09:29:45 AM »

Also, brady played worst than freeman.

Freeman had good pass protection, by NFL standards....Brady did not.

It’s going to look to some people like a different play every time we use it, but pretty soon they’ll be able to recognize it....by watching the official for the first-down signal.   -Vincent T. Lombardi

chace1986

Hall of Famer

« #20 : August 25, 2012, 09:30:33 AM »

preseason

Inaccuracy is a year round concern.

mrchillwill

Pro Bowler

« #21 : August 25, 2012, 09:34:51 AM »

preseason

did you see brady play? they need a new QB asap.

mrchillwill

Pro Bowler

« #22 : August 25, 2012, 09:40:23 AM »

Also, brady played worst than freeman.

Freeman had good pass protection, by NFL standards....Brady did not.
What? I thought the patriots was a top 5 offense. Freeman was 10 for 19 with 3 drops by the WR, if those were caught freeman sucking would not even be a topic today.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

« #23 : August 25, 2012, 09:42:04 AM »

preseason

That's Tom Brady, dude...5 SB appearances..countless wins.

This is Josh Freeman...________________....

Brady's issues were more about timing and his OL was very very porous....

Inaccuracy is very worrysome.

mrchillwill

Pro Bowler

« #24 : August 25, 2012, 09:46:53 AM »

preseason

That's Tom Brady, dude...5 SB appearances..countless wins.

This is Josh Freeman...________________....

Brady's issues were more about timing and his OL was very very porous....

Inaccuracy is very worrysome.
And freeman problems where about timing with his WR. you can't say his online was bad because last week bucs OL sucked balls and freeman still gets the blame.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
« #25 : August 25, 2012, 12:11:39 PM »

Only bad drop I saw was from VJ early.. the rest were isht throws behind, in front of, and to low. Garbage accuracy from Freeman.. This is NOT new and should be a major concern going forward. Hope he makes me eat crow on this one but I have given up on him.

peter germany

Practice Squad
« #26 : August 25, 2012, 02:27:20 PM »

Agree!! I hope he makes me look stupid and completely wrong for saying he needs to improve or hit the road in 2013.. I want him to be the superb QB I think we have seen glimpses of in 2010. So, please Josh make a liar out of me and be the QB the BUCS need now!!

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
« #27 : August 25, 2012, 02:34:32 PM »

Josh had some poor throws, but lets remember that there were 2-3 drops last night as well

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

« #28 : August 25, 2012, 09:28:57 PM »

I am his biggest fan, but starting to get worried here.  Does he flip the switch when the reg season starts?   Hope so.   

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

anterrabae33

Hall of Famer

« #29 : August 25, 2012, 09:42:41 PM »

If Freeman underperforms this year, I have a feeling it's his last as the starter. I think Schiano gave him a chance by not drafting a QB this year but if he keeps playing like he is, I can't blame the brass for finding someone new.

That being said, I'd rather he play lights out so we don't have to worry about that.
  Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Josh Freeman’s preseason struggles continue against Pats « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools