Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Josh Freeman’s preseason struggles continue against Pats « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

chace1986

Hall of Famer

« #30 : August 25, 2012, 09:46:44 PM »

I am his biggest fan, but starting to get worried here.  Does he flip the switch when the reg season starts?   Hope so.

Pretty much.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

« #31 : August 25, 2012, 09:51:25 PM »

I'm not particularly thrilled with how he's played the preseason but he hasn't been as awful as some make it out to be. I'm going to wait until reg season and see where this offense is before I make up my mind.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

« #32 : August 25, 2012, 09:58:08 PM »

I'm not particularly thrilled with how he's played the preseason but he hasn't been as awful as some make it out to be. I'm going to wait until reg season and see where this offense is before I make up my mind.

Take away the 3 passes to VJax...and it was as awful as it gets, man.

jobuc597

Second String
« #33 : August 25, 2012, 10:03:08 PM »

I pretty much feel the same....and I think....I have no facts....that coaches are telling Freeman not to Run during preseason games..and IMO he plays his best football when he has the option to run..

mrchillwill

Pro Bowler

« #34 : August 25, 2012, 10:07:39 PM »

why would you take those away? they were his best throws.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

« #35 : August 25, 2012, 10:52:08 PM »

why would you take those away? they were his best throws.

Cause they were all on the first drive...meaning he can't give any kind of consistency when it comes to accuracy.

Kelly Thomas

Hall of Famer
« #36 : August 25, 2012, 10:59:39 PM »

He was hot on the first drive(s) and shaky the rest of the way. It's psychological w/ him.

He needs to develop comfort in the system and confidence in himself.

Can he do it......? I guess we're going to find out..

TBayXXXVII

Hall of Famer

« #37 : August 26, 2012, 11:06:03 AM »

It's pre-season... relax.

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

« #38 : August 26, 2012, 11:55:06 AM »

Some of them can't.. some (like Trae) are rooting for Freeman to fail.

lyronmewis

Hall of Famer

« #39 : August 26, 2012, 12:02:00 PM »

How is it not as bad as people are making it out to be?

Barely any of those throws past the first drive were even catchable.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

« #40 : August 26, 2012, 12:16:20 PM »

How is it not as bad as people are making it out to be?

Barely any of those throws past the first drive were even catchable.

I honestly dont know how people can look at any of those throws, after the first drive, and not be concerned.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

« #41 : August 26, 2012, 12:17:54 PM »

Typical Bucs fan logic.

Take away 2010 and...

There may be reason to be very concerned. But not yet...

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
« #42 : August 26, 2012, 12:23:22 PM »

Typical Bucs fan logic.

Take away 2010 and...

isn't that the same logic jdub used when he said take away those 3 big runs by Chris Johnson and our defense rid a great job containing him?

chace1986

Hall of Famer

« #43 : August 26, 2012, 12:24:33 PM »

Typical Bucs fan logic.

Take away 2010 and...

Don't try and lump me in with people who discount the 2010 season.

The fact that he could not sustain any sort of accuracy past the first drive should be a concern...especially given that he has looked this way every since the end of the 2010 season.

I'm not saying that we should cut bait on Freeman right now...but this is the defining year.

I don't see why that is frowned upon.

Hate

Hall of Famer
« #44 : August 26, 2012, 12:40:31 PM »

tried that last preseason..... it didn't work!!

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?
  Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Josh Freeman’s preseason struggles continue against Pats « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools