Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Josh Freeman’s preseason struggles continue against Pats « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

Madman

Hall of Famer
« #75 : August 27, 2012, 10:45:43 AM »

Ira Kaufman ‏@IKaufmanTrib

There is growing concern within the Bucs organization about Josh Freeman's spotty accuracy heading into the Sept. 9 opener against Carolina
how is this true when schiano came out and said that its all a timing issues with the QB and WR?

Good point.

I imagine it's a bit of both but Freeman doesn't look anywhere near as comfortable in the pocket as he did in 2010. He's rushing throws like the crossing route to VJax that he missed. Free needs to trust his protection and stand tall.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

« #76 : August 27, 2012, 10:57:13 AM »

I just watched the game last night and even the biggest Freeman fan has to be able to see what happened on Friday. Freeman started off good but was very inaccurate after the first drive. This offense can be very good and it looks with VJ here we now have the ability to get open all over the field. Freeman had at least 5 passes that were just bad passes.

This team will go as far as he can take us. The defense looked good. The line gave good protection and adequate running lanes for Martin. This is the NFL and you cannot miss to many open receivers before it will cost you. We should have went into half time with 2 more touchdowns than before.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

Bucpride5

Pro Bowler
« #77 : August 27, 2012, 12:03:07 PM »

Friday night was a little alarming, but I'm not hitting the panic button quite yet. I think Freeman's play will maybe quiet the critics a little bit if this team wins, but if they struggle and he continues to miss open receivers the critics and the arm chair QB's will get louder and louder. 2012 is all about Freeman, this offense is loade with talent, any excuses for him are going to be very short.

I'm as big of a Freeman fan as they come but even I have some lingering doubts. Hope he steps it up for this team to be successful.

Formerly known as T

I\'ll be optimistic until I see a reason not to be

Hate

Hall of Famer
« #78 : August 27, 2012, 06:20:04 PM »

There is growing concern within the Bucs organization about Josh Freeman's spotty accuracy heading into the Sept. 9 opener against Carolina
how is this true when schiano came out and said that its all a timing issues with the QB and WR?

What does timing have to do with him sailing/throwing balls into the dirt?

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Blaze688

Hall of Famer

« #79 : August 27, 2012, 06:23:09 PM »

What does timing have to do with him sailing/throwing balls into the dirt?

That's what I thought too.

"Oh, Preston Parker was supposed to be in the stands for that pass.  Makes sense."

Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Josh Freeman’s preseason struggles continue against Pats « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools