Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Who gets the better deal? « previous next »
Page: 1

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

: September 06, 2012, 06:46:50 PM

Arian Foster
Percy Harvin

For

Wes Welker
Adrian Peterson

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#1 : September 06, 2012, 08:32:45 PM

Tough call, Welker over Harvin is easy but Foster is better than Peterson - Foster when right is about 2000 yards and Peterson is closer to 1600 - and they both get TD's. They're both injured, both have good backups who can share the load. I think it is close to a wash but I like the consistency of Welker (especially if you have a point per recpetion league) week in and week out so a slight edge to the Welker/Peterson unit.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#2 : September 07, 2012, 03:42:39 PM

Agree I declined it.

Heres my team

QB Brees
WR Jennings
WR Welker
WR Garcon
RB Peterson
RB Jackson (buffalo)
WR/RB Martin (TB)
TE Bennett (NYG)
Def 49ers
K Prater

Not bad. I was thinking of accepting it but it leaves me with a hole at WR I think. Plus I think my rbs have big potential. Jackson was leading the league last year before he got hurt. I think its always risky to take injured players but these guys were bargains. 

XFactor

Hall of Famer

#3 : September 08, 2012, 08:39:22 PM

Would have took Foster/Percy in a heartbeat. Lloyd is going to take away some of Welkers grabs, Peterson is coming back from a ACL, no RB has had a great year following a ACL.

PewterReportED

PR Admin
Starter

#4 : September 08, 2012, 11:40:31 PM

I would have held onto Foster and Harvin. AP is a headache that I don't want on my teams. Welker might be declining soon as well.

Follow me on Twitter @EricDellaratta

bucinnj

Hall of Famer

#5 : September 11, 2012, 08:10:42 PM

I think its always risky to take injured players but these guys were bargains.

I did the same thing with Vick, Gore and DMC.
If these three last the season, provided Mike Vick stops looking like Marcus Vick, I'll finish top 3.
If these three get hurt, I'll be turning my focus to Fantasy Basketball early on.

Turn the page.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Who gets the better deal? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools