Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: LGB Balance is... « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#60 : September 05, 2012, 01:35:04 PM

Honestly I dont think he needs to be an all around back. Sure he can get better at blocking and catching but we have Martin to do those things. Blount should be out there running the ball and out there on play action plays. Play to his strengths.

BucsBay

Hall of Famer
#61 : September 05, 2012, 02:37:57 PM

My 2nd favorite Blount run. The one in Green Bay has to be first.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#62 : September 05, 2012, 05:18:40 PM

Again....the inability to separate being a great runner from being a complete package. This kid just can't comprehend that he is the only one claiming Blount is a well rounded complete package. Like talking to a wall.

Did you not just read Jimbo claim that Blount was a successful feature back  ??

Maybe your dumbass should stop attributing your own opinions to the rest of the board , especially considering no one was even talking to you.  ( Here  comes the part when you claim a feature back is not a feature back . lol )

"You were obviously wrong as he's already been a feature back."

That is Jim stating he has already been a feature back, you added the successful part.  It's these little details that make or break reading comprehension. You should slow down and stop projecting your bias on everyone else's posts.

..and the context of my prior posts was stating that the only reason we had to draft Doug Martin in the 1st round and sign DJ Ware is that Blount failed as a feature back last season. Then Jimbo said this:

"You were obviously wrong as he's already been a feature back."

...and this: "He didn't fail, he was replaced by a #1 draft pick."

Why would he have even said that if he was agreeing with me ?? It's these little details that make or break reading comprehension....things like CONTEXT.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

OKC PAC

Hall of Famer

#63 : September 05, 2012, 05:34:42 PM

So it basically comes down to Blount is a RB in the mold of a Brandon Jacobs rather than an elite RB.  Can we all agree on that??

Bring back GRUDEN!!!

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#64 : September 05, 2012, 06:17:27 PM

No. I can agree that at this point Blount is a complimentary back that needs to work on his blocking and receiving game....but he is 1000x more athletic than Jacobs and a much better runner.

OKC PAC

Hall of Famer

#65 : September 05, 2012, 06:25:33 PM

hahahaha Brandon Jacobs earlier in his career is better than Blount.

look familiar???????

Bring back GRUDEN!!!

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#66 : September 05, 2012, 06:30:14 PM

hahahaha Brandon Jacobs earlier in his career is better than Blount.

look familiar???????

Looks like the same exact running back. Only less stupid.
: September 05, 2012, 06:36:34 PM Fire Mark Dummynik

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#67 : September 06, 2012, 06:57:27 AM

Hey tough guy what would be really cool would be to see you call LGB stupid to his face.  Maybe that's what the guy called him after the bowl game.  I'll never understand peoples attitude on the internet.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#68 : September 06, 2012, 07:16:39 AM

Doloris is the prototypical internet tough guy.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#69 : September 06, 2012, 07:50:50 AM

Doloris is the prototypical internet tough guy.

Sucker punching people is what makes you tough in REAL life , just ask Legarrette.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#70 : September 06, 2012, 10:09:44 AM

Wasn't a sucker punch. The guy slapped Blount on the back and talked some **CENSORED**, then immediately turned away. Blount didn't sneak up on him or anything.  That was his dumbass fault for talking smack after a game when emotions are high. He learned that day if you're gonna talk **CENSORED**, you better wait for a reaction before turning away. Ah life lessons.

Biff Barker

Pro Bowler

#71 : September 06, 2012, 02:25:25 PM

So, no trade partners for Blount yet?

Telling.

acacius

Hall of Famer

#72 : September 06, 2012, 02:29:00 PM

So, no trade partners for Blount yet?

Telling.
You mean of the fact that the team has no desire to trade away a cheap, productive young player, right?
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: LGB Balance is... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools