Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Blount « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer

#15 : September 09, 2012, 09:23:20 PM

Was that like a really bad stinger?  It looked liked the facemasks hit. 

Biff Barker

Pro Bowler

#16 : September 09, 2012, 09:48:24 PM

WTF was up with LGB doing the hurdle routine a 2 yard gain?  Dude should've put his shoulder in and busted that CB.

As usual, slow motion behind the LOS.  No way I would have used him.  He just can't get the tough yards inside.

Biff Barker

Pro Bowler

#17 : September 09, 2012, 09:49:18 PM

edit: wanted to add DJ Ware had a couple of good touches.

Bayside4Life

Starter

#18 : September 09, 2012, 09:53:32 PM

He looked like he got concussed to me, which would explain why he was not put back in.  When he fell down, he looked wobbly and dizzy, not like he had an injury to his leg.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#19 : September 09, 2012, 09:57:00 PM

He looked like he got concussed to me, which would explain why he was not put back in.  When he fell down, he looked wobbly and dizzy, not like he had an injury to his leg.

He did look out of it before he went down. Wonder what it was.

Bayside4Life

Starter

#20 : September 09, 2012, 10:19:28 PM

He did look out of it before he went down. Wonder what it was.

I don't know, but there are the new concussion guidelines that teams have to follow now, and depending on how that went, they may have withheld him for precautionary reasons.  That may be why it has been reported that it was a "coaches decision" not to let him back in the game.  He didn't make any major errors before he collapsed, so it doesn't make sense to me that he would be benched, which is what people's reports (like La Canfora's) seem to indicate.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#21 : September 09, 2012, 10:21:10 PM

It would appear that Martin's the starter, Blount's the back up

nubcake

Hall of Famer

#22 : September 09, 2012, 10:30:13 PM

I wanna see a replay of him when he tried to walk. He looked really weird like his kneecap was dislocated or something.

From where I was sitting o was pretty close to where it happened. He was definitely holding his leg, and it looked like he was shaking it. Almost as if he was either try in to loosen up his muscle or pop a kneecap back in or something along those lines.

cryptfiend

Starter

#23 : September 09, 2012, 10:41:08 PM

on the video it looked like he was twitching his hand like he was old cold or something

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#24 : September 09, 2012, 11:06:15 PM

I wanna see a replay of him when he tried to walk. He looked really weird like his kneecap was dislocated or something.

From where I was sitting o was pretty close to where it happened. He was definitely holding his leg, and it looked like he was shaking it. Almost as if he was either try in to loosen up his muscle or pop a kneecap back in or something along those lines.

Yeah, that's why I'd like to see it it again. When he got up to walk away it looked like his leg was just a useless wobbly stump. Then when he fell down he was holding the leg and shaking it.

OKC PAC

Hall of Famer

#25 : September 10, 2012, 08:11:51 AM

As expected with Blount...missed protection, slow at hitting the holes, and looked like he didn't care on the sidelines.  Oh but wait he had a 2 yard youtube HIGHLIGHT....3 carries and a cloud of dust.  Heck, Ware is trusted more than Blount at this point in time.

Bring back GRUDEN!!!

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#26 : September 10, 2012, 08:13:50 AM

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora
49ers get the W, and they definitely deserved it. Also, for those asking if Blount (TB) was hurt - nope. He just sucks.

FIxed it for you , Jason !

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Mizer

Second String

#27 : September 10, 2012, 08:18:23 AM

yea, just watched nfl replay of the game.... on the freeman sack, blount ran up to the guy coming off the edge, and then literally ducked.  (...maybe some kind of attempt at a chop??) the guy just ran right past him.  it was pathetic.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#28 : September 10, 2012, 08:20:01 AM

yea, just watched nfl replay of the game.... on the freeman sack, blount ran up to the guy coming off the edge, and then literally ducked.  (...maybe some kind of attempt at a chop??) the guy just ran right past him.  it was pathetic.

yeah but that was Greg Olsen's fault...

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer
#29 : September 10, 2012, 08:22:43 AM

There was a play that I think was before that. Blount had a good pass protection pickup, but his guy jumped up and batted the ball. It looked like when he went to the sidelines Schiano was telling him he had to cut the guy when that happens. Maybe Blount then tried to cut a guy just for the sake of cutting him.

Green Right Slot, Albacore 3 Y Quesadilla
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Blount « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools