Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Track star apologizes, for insensitive tweet directed at Eric LeGrand « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#30 : October 03, 2012, 10:02:24 PM

The photo in the article doesn't do her justice.  She is pretty hot.

To each their own, I guess.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#31 : October 03, 2012, 10:15:21 PM

The photo in the article doesn't do her justice.  She is pretty hot.

To each their own, I guess.

Yea, not a fan either.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#32 : October 03, 2012, 10:51:53 PM

Love Eric, but he sure has got a lot more press than he ever would have,  if he was drafted in the 2012 draft.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#33 : October 04, 2012, 11:20:33 PM

How is this even an issue?    LeGrand started it with his comment!    If he's going to talk trash, he needs to expect to be trash talked back.

He? ..Where does it state that HE complained? You're making it sound like he talked smack, then whined about it. Real man you are.

Most likely someone saw the tweet, retweeted, and the rest is news. If anything, he accepted the apology gracefully and never forced her to say anything in the first place.

I have to say, you're about as lowlife as they come. No heart whatsoever.

You really are feeble minded.

LeGrand said FIRST  "@lolojones want to race me?"

Once he said that, he was obviously joking so she had every right to joke back.  He started it.    This is a non issue.   She did nothing wrong at all.

Feeble minded? I'm sorry, but I didn't know we were talking about you.

I'll make it simple for you. Stop being a retard and read better. Maybe even read what you post?

My two cents is.....Eric was obviously joking, but her response was a little harsh.  A joke back would of been more appropriate.    IMO

She is still pissed about sucking at the Olympics....

Lo Lo Jones is a prime example of why I never wasted any of my time with white women...

;D

She is white?   IDK what she is, but she doesn't do it for me.  Looks like an over tanned white girl I guess.

Upon further review, I guess she is multi-racial...she looked white to me from the pic that I saw...either way, it was a joke....the "prime example" part was anyway.

I think Tebow is trying to hit it.

Turns out she is chasing Tebow.

In any case, Lolo revealed that her post-Olympic plans still hinge on a desire to meet football player Tim Tebow. You always think youre the last virgin on earth, she explained. I respect his journey, and any virgin I just love talking to them and sharing the journey and the frustration.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#34 : October 05, 2012, 02:57:57 AM

Is there a chick on the planet who isn't hot for Tebow?    Katy Perry, Kim Kardashian, Taylor Swift, Lolo, the list never ends.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#35 : October 05, 2012, 09:16:37 AM

Is there a chick on the planet who isn't hot for Tebow?    Katy Perry, Kim Kardashian, Taylor Swift, Lolo, Java, the list never ends.
True

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#36 : October 05, 2012, 09:19:38 AM

Vin , stop trying to derail a serious thread with your vendetta against Java. We are trying to have serious high-brow discussions down here , and you are ruining it for the rest of us.

Maybe it's time for you to go back up to the insider and cool off.

His last comment here was nearly 2 days ago...this thread has moved on.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#37 : October 05, 2012, 10:07:36 AM

you know your fav football team sucks when a thread like this one is the most active on the message board.....sheesh!

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#38 : October 05, 2012, 10:56:35 AM

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcsouth/post/_/id/39926/nfc-south-chat-at-1-p-m-legrand-at-430

Eric will be on chat today at 430pm

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#39 : October 05, 2012, 12:04:26 PM

good moving this thread - not really related to anything Buccaneers anyway.....might join the chat @ 4:30 and ask Eric how his tiff w/ the track star is going and has he settled things w/ her
: October 05, 2012, 12:06:01 PM Morgan
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Track star apologizes, for insensitive tweet directed at Eric LeGrand « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools