Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sunday Ticket through PS3 « previous next »
Page: 1 2

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#15 : October 04, 2012, 12:20:36 PM

Ive used my Iphone in the past very notchy stream but in a bind it a great solution.

Ended up being used on Sunday early afternoon when I was still out on the boat. Cant see the screen for shlt in the sun though, and while I was playing with it I almost lost the redfish I hooked
what serious buc fan is fishing when the bucs are on? Hope you didnt lose a gucci loafer trying to reel in your catch.lol

philosophy is questions that may never be answered
religion is answers that may never be questioned

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#16 : October 04, 2012, 10:42:44 PM

Ive used my Iphone in the past very notchy stream but in a bind it a great solution.

Ended up being used on Sunday early afternoon when I was still out on the boat. Cant see the screen for shlt in the sun though, and while I was playing with it I almost lost the redfish I hooked
what serious buc fan is fishing when the bucs are on? Hope you didnt lose a gucci loafer trying to reel in your catch.lol

Is 4 PM early afternoon..??

LEARN HOW TO READ BEFORE YOU POST! Sick of backtracking because 60% of ya'll are illiterate ..

Also I don't wear shoes on the boat. So none were lost

This guy...
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sunday Ticket through PS3 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools