Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What is the solar anvil? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

: September 10, 2012, 11:25:12 PM

Just found this site while traversing the web. This video is unbelievable. How can anything withstand the enormous heat of the sun? And what is the purpose of this.....thing?

This video and some other content on this site has opened a new set of questions for me. I was raised a Christian, Catholic specifically, but I have made up my own opinions, which are that Jesus Christ is the example that we are supposed to live by. Loving our neighbors, doing the right thing. Love for ALL humanity. The teachings of Jesus Christ are awe inspiring, and I try to live my life with the love that he had for people.

I get all that, but I reject some of the modern churches teachings. Most Christians support the Republicans, and I am a non-partisan individual. I can never support anyone, or anything that supports warmongering. It is not acceptable to me. In short, the modern religious complex is an industry and has wavered much too far from the teachings of Jesus Christ. I reject them.

I am not a bible studier, or a religous person. I only try to treat others with respect that they deserve. Nobody will ever die because of a politician that I support......so I will not support any.

The reason I bring up religion here is that the solar anvil, and the EMV's exposed on this video defy all explanation. The conclusion that I draw is that there is a higher power at work. Call it God if you want, but to me, this is the work of the creator. I don't profess to know the creator, or what form the creator takes. I do, however believe that the forces at work are protecting Earth. IMO It's just impossible that we haven't been solar flared into oblivion yet for all these thousands of years that modern civilization has been around.

So, rather than praise Jesus Christ on Sundays, I give the praise to the creator of all. The one who is in control of these vehicles, the one who has protected humanity for eons. The visible "hands of God" that are at work in our solar system right now.

If you are a Christian and you are reading this, please don't be offended. My beliefs are different than yours. I believe that every human being, no matter their color, religion, or other particulars are to be treated with respect for their beliefs. Muslims, Buddhists, and Christians alike should all be living in harmony. To deny another person the right to their beliefs is to deny yourself the right. Using those old, rigid rules as guidelines.

It's time for humanity to wake up and realize that something extraordinary is happening in our solar system right now.....and shed the lies and deception which is only meant to divide and conquer us. Just like the Right/left paradigm in US politics today. Have you ever asked God to show you a sign that he exists? Watch this video, then.

: September 10, 2012, 11:27:03 PM GrimmReaper

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#1 : September 11, 2012, 12:03:11 AM

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer

#2 : September 11, 2012, 02:03:53 AM

You are starting at the wrong side of understanding on this topic.  Understanding the science aspect first will help with the anomalies. I wouldn't know where to start but here is one place.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helioseismography

After that I would I would study the mechanics of the machine that gave the images.

deadzone

Hall of Famer

#3 : September 11, 2012, 12:51:02 PM

Your post fits your username.........

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#4 : September 11, 2012, 12:57:10 PM

This brings up a very serious question:

'Froot Loops' or 'Cocoa Puffs'?

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#5 : September 12, 2012, 02:59:10 AM

lol, so the interaction of this object and the sun is adavnced beyond any planetary technology....

Well, so is everything else in the solar system. Where is the connection of this object and God or aliens?

If this object has an agenda, what is it? 

These "ships" in the video have no discernable anything, yet they are somehow linking them to swastikas?  GTFO Whatever they are, they can not be seen by anything we have. They a lumps around the sun. Given that our knowledge of the solar system is so limited, we only know about 1% of what goes on in it.

So going off of that 1% of facts we have compiled over human history, you come to the conlusion that its God or aliens. It couldnt possible be anything related to the physics of solar system....its a higher power or more advance civilization chillin by a hot burning balls of gas that has no desire to check out the rest of our solar system.

Sound completely logical....if youre OneTruth.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

#6 : September 12, 2012, 07:46:34 AM

funny how my name always comes up in these types of discussions.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#7 : September 12, 2012, 09:09:48 AM

" If this object has an agenda, what is it? "

If you listen to the video (or read the captions), it's strongly suggested that the object is there for the purpose of supporting Horak's political opinions.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#8 : September 13, 2012, 12:25:11 AM

lol, so the interaction of this object and the sun is adavnced beyond any planetary technology....

Well, so is everything else in the solar system. Where is the connection of this object and God or aliens? IMO only the creator could control these things. We are unaware of a technology which could operate in such close proximity to the sun. As far as God goes, I believe we are made in the image of God, so if you want to see God just look in the mirror. As far as the creator, or creators, who knows. I don't profess to know anything about them except that they would be responsible for creating and sustaining life throughout the Universe and beyond. I do believe in a creator, or creators, but I worship no Gods....if that makes any sense.

If this object has an agenda, what is it?  To sustain life in the solar system.

These "ships" in the video have no discernable anything, yet they are somehow linking them to swastikas?  GTFO Whatever they are, they can not be seen by anything we have. They a lumps around the sun. Given that our knowledge of the solar system is so limited, we only know about 1% of what goes on in it. Did you watch the second video? It shows them up close. Hitler was all into advanced ancient technology, I'm sure he had info on them and thus the use of the swastika, which incidentally has been used for ages in many clultures long extinct before Hitler ever used them.

So going off of that 1% of facts we have compiled over human history, you come to the conlusion that its God or aliens. It couldnt possible be anything related to the physics of solar system....its a higher power or more advance civilization chillin by a hot burning balls of gas that has no desire to check out the rest of our solar system. You will have to draw your own conclusions. But, they are present in the rings of Saturn(see the Ringmakers of Saturn book) they are present in Utah on planet Earth to stabilize the crust according to Horak, and they are seen around the sun. Horak explains that they are here to protect us and prevent any catastrophic event from happening.

Sound completely logical....if youre OneTruth. Funny. Honestly, I don't think OneTruth agrees with me that there are creator/creators out there that we have no idea who they are and rejecting modern Christianity as a false religion.........just a hunch.

Thanks for your reply Tat.

Honestly, when I look back at my OP, it is almost like incomprehensible babble. LOL. I'm not sure why I put the topic of religion in this thread, other than to share my thoughts about Christianity and my thoughts on why we should be thankful to the vehicles which are visible. The "hands of God" as Horak calls them. I suppose I got the idea because of the fact that he calls them "the hands of God". I hope to one day find out who the creators are. I imagine we will all find out one day how everything really works, and what these vehicles are doing, and who the creators really are....................maybe it's best if that day doesn't come too soon. I mean, this is really the greatest mystery in all of the Universe from my standpoint.

It all makes sense to me, but everyone needs to decide for themselves. I have been involved in building things my entire life. From the age of 17 I started my journey which involved the process of building houses, apartment complexes, hospitals, office buildings, shopping centers, etc. One thing about building is that once you finish building, the job is not done. There is an almost continual process of maintaing the building. This involves many aspects. Electricians, plumbers, painters, etc. Changing bad fixtures, replacing light bulbs, re-painting walls, fixing leaks, repairing signage after high winds, etc. So, to me I can see where the creators, or builders of this solar system would use these vehicles in the same capacity of maintaining the solar system......regulating the sun, protecting the planets, building the rings around Saturn, etc.

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#9 : September 14, 2012, 03:52:13 PM

Well, so is everything else in the solar system. Where is the connection of this object and God or aliens? IMO only the creator could control these things. We are unaware of a technology which could operate in such close proximity to the sun. As far as God goes, I believe we are made in the image of God, so if you want to see God just look in the mirror. As far as the creator, or creators, who knows. I don't profess to know anything about them except that they would be responsible for creating and sustaining life throughout the Universe and beyond. I do believe in a creator, or creators, but I worship no Gods....if that makes any sense.

If this object has an agenda, what is it?  To sustain life in the solar system.

These "ships" in the video have no discernable anything, yet they are somehow linking them to swastikas?  GTFO Whatever they are, they can not be seen by anything we have. They a lumps around the sun. Given that our knowledge of the solar system is so limited, we only know about 1% of what goes on in it. Did you watch the second video? It shows them up close. Hitler was all into advanced ancient technology, I'm sure he had info on them and thus the use of the swastika, which incidentally has been used for ages in many clultures long extinct before Hitler ever used them.

So going off of that 1% of facts we have compiled over human history, you come to the conlusion that its God or aliens. It couldnt possible be anything related to the physics of solar system....its a higher power or more advance civilization chillin by a hot burning balls of gas that has no desire to check out the rest of our solar system. You will have to draw your own conclusions. But, they are present in the rings of Saturn(see the Ringmakers of Saturn book) they are present in Utah on planet Earth to stabilize the crust according to Horak, and they are seen around the sun. Horak explains that they are here to protect us and prevent any catastrophic event from happening.

Sound completely logical....if youre OneTruth. Funny. Honestly, I don't think OneTruth agrees with me that there are creator/creators out there that we have no idea who they are and rejecting modern Christianity as a false religion.........just a hunch.

Thanks for your reply Tat.

Honestly, when I look back at my OP, it is almost like incomprehensible babble. LOL. I'm not sure why I put the topic of religion in this thread, other than to share my thoughts about Christianity and my thoughts on why we should be thankful to the vehicles which are visible. The "hands of God" as Horak calls them. I suppose I got the idea because of the fact that he calls them "the hands of God". I hope to one day find out who the creators are. I imagine we will all find out one day how everything really works, and what these vehicles are doing, and who the creators really are....................maybe it's best if that day doesn't come too soon. I mean, this is really the greatest mystery in all of the Universe from my standpoint.

It all makes sense to me, but everyone needs to decide for themselves. I have been involved in building things my entire life. From the age of 17 I started my journey which involved the process of building houses, apartment complexes, hospitals, office buildings, shopping centers, etc. One thing about building is that once you finish building, the job is not done. There is an almost continual process of maintaing the building. This involves many aspects. Electricians, plumbers, painters, etc. Changing bad fixtures, replacing light bulbs, re-painting walls, fixing leaks, repairing signage after high winds, etc. So, to me I can see where the creators, or builders of this solar system would use these vehicles in the same capacity of maintaining the solar system......regulating the sun, protecting the planets, building the rings around Saturn, etc.

1. Who says anything is controlling these? Do you understand the laws of physics what so ever? I dont think you do because many things have gravitational pulls in the universe. Things like planets, suns, and moons. Generally, any object found around these is being held their by gravitational pulls. What about these things leads to you to believe they are their for sustaining or creating life? There is not a single shred of evidence what so ever to support this notion. I could say I think they are there to send electromagnetic waves to One Truths brain to make him believe unicorns are demon and under the control of the pope and ronald mcdonald and it would be just as valid as your claim.

2. the second video doesnt show them up close. It shows a zoomed in veiw of their own footage which further blurs the image, thus proving not a thing. There are no clear images of these and these are no different than a warshak test. People will see what they want to see because the image is blurred and from such a distance our cameras/telescopes can not capture them clearly. Referencing Hilter is just silly because the swastika has been used in tons of civilizations and has held tons of different meanings. If this symbol were truly influenced by a higher power, dont you think the meanings would stay somewhat consistent?

3. object float around every planet, star, moon, and even in belt through out each and every solar system in the universe. Saying these object exist in different places prove nothing. Further the fact that  there is no proof that these objects are shaped like the video claims, how can they come to the conclusion these are the exact same objects in each area? Oh yeah, they cant.

Lastly, I could care less about you personal religious beliefs. That was never the point. The point was that all of this is so deficient of evidence that there is no reasonable conclusion you could come to. In fact, the only evidence they have is there is something floating around the sun. They cant get a clear image, prove what it does, or even how or why it got there.

THERE IS NOTHING TO SUPPORT ANY OF THE THEORY. In fact, Id go as far as to say at least OneTruths vids have cherry picked things to at least try to prove their validity(even though there is none) or use some 2000 year old translated book to justify their beliefs. This stuff doesnt even have that.

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#10 : September 14, 2012, 04:00:20 PM

Oh and by the way, the planet maintains its self. Its not a building....the same goes for the solar system. Their are life forms that will survive all different conditions and as the species on the planet either build it up or tear it down, it will continue on. Some species will die, oceans will rise and fall, volcanoes and plate tectonics will reshape it, it will continue on until our star burns out and maybe beyond. The rest of the solar system operates the same way. It manages itself. It doesnt need a higher power to tell it how to respond to gas, heat, gravity, or any form of physics. Its been operating that way since the beginning of time and it will never stop as its infinite. We as humans are just trying to understand and grasp how it works and because of thousands of years of religious teachings we  try to apply a creator to it all despite the universe being far older than any notions of a higher power.

The universes higher power is physics, many of which we still dont understand because of our limited technology and knowledge.

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#11 : September 26, 2012, 01:03:21 AM

Oh and by the way, the planet maintains its self. Its not a building....the same goes for the solar system. Their are life forms that will survive all different conditions and as the species on the planet either build it up or tear it down, it will continue on. Some species will die, oceans will rise and fall, volcanoes and plate tectonics will reshape it, it will continue on until our star burns out and maybe beyond. The rest of the solar system operates the same way. It manages itself. It doesnt need a higher power to tell it how to respond to gas, heat, gravity, or any form of physics. Its been operating that way since the beginning of time and it will never stop as its infinite. We as humans are just trying to understand and grasp how it works and because of thousands of years of religious teachings we  try to apply a creator to it all despite the universe being far older than any notions of a higher power.

The universes higher power is physics, many of which we still dont understand because of our limited technology and knowledge.

Sacred geometry is the key to it all, Tat. The reason why I believe these are the "hands of God" is because I believe there is a God. I struggled with this for years, and then on the day my daughter was born, I just knew there was a God. Not that I am overly religious, I am not. And I'm not trying to prove any thoery here....I just happen to believe like Horak that there is a God. I don't wish to persuade anyone to follow my beliefs, and this is something that you should come to a conclusion on for yourself. I've got another video that is relevant to this that I'll put down below here. Nessim Harramein is a scientist, and he is an atheist as well.

There are 4 parts to this video, but video #1 is most relevant to the discussion here. If you're into the whole physics stuff, you have got to check this out. You will gain more knowledge of tryue physics in 1:12:52 then you would at a 4 year university that feeds you lies 24/7. This is very eye opening stuff that he has figured out. I never could make it through geometry class because on the very first day, they lied to me with this "one dot represents dimension zero, but it doesn't exist." stuff. Check it out. 

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#12 : September 28, 2012, 03:48:29 PM

That is actually some very basic physics in the video. He lightly covers some more progressive theories, but none of it really reassures a devine creator. If anything, it further shows how more complex that the universe is and kind of mocks the simplistic suggestions of every religion.

When you get into the really intense stuff like parallel universes, or multi-layered dimensions that over lap, the complexity is just beyond any simple story/reasoning any religious book could provide.

Im not trying to dismiss your beliefs or trying to disprove a higher a power, Im just saying that these thing dont really prove or justify it. Its fine to believe in God, I just dont think that physics of any type are going to provide proof of God. Religion is anti-physics and many things within defy some of the most basic principles. There is a reason why faith is required....because many factual scientific principles go against what religions suggest, especially when it comes to physics.

Have faith and believe, but I dont think trying to use the complex physics theories are going to help you justify those beliefs or offer evidence for anyone to change their mind.

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#13 : October 02, 2012, 09:28:42 PM

That is actually some very basic physics in the video. He lightly covers some more progressive theories, but none of it really reassures a devine creator. If anything, it further shows how more complex that the universe is and kind of mocks the simplistic suggestions of every religion.

When you get into the really intense stuff like parallel universes, or multi-layered dimensions that over lap, the complexity is just beyond any simple story/reasoning any religious book could provide.

Im not trying to dismiss your beliefs or trying to disprove a higher a power, Im just saying that these thing dont really prove or justify it. Its fine to believe in God, I just dont think that physics of any type are going to provide proof of God. Religion is anti-physics and many things within defy some of the most basic principles. There is a reason why faith is required....because many factual scientific principles go against what religions suggest, especially when it comes to physics.

Have faith and believe, but I dont think trying to use the complex physics theories are going to help you justify those beliefs or offer evidence for anyone to change their mind.

You're right Tat. There is no proof of a divine creator. it's just my opinion. Like I said before, everyone needs to come to their own conclusion on that. I'm certainly not trying to pursuade anyone to believe anything other than what they truly believe in their heart.

I just thought this was a good video to explore the technical side of religion, the stuff the establishment has swept under the rug. The official religous speel is certainly BS IMO. I mean the bible itself translates Yaweh, or YHWH as a Tetragrammatron, or a further breakdown of the definition of the spirit of God(YHWH), straight from the bible is "tetrahedron gravitation", so the clues are in there......for open minded individuals who are seeking the truth.

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#14 : October 03, 2012, 08:58:59 AM

There is no "technical side of religion." It's called faith for a reason. You're displaying confirmation bias.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What is the solar anvil? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools