Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Music Thread « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 48

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#360 : October 13, 2012, 09:04:06 PM

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer

#361 : October 13, 2012, 10:06:17 PM

Neil Young is still rocking and sounds great.  How old is that guy? Lol!

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#362 : October 13, 2012, 10:15:04 PM

Hes awesome live!! I paid 80 bucks to see him St Pete

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#363 : October 13, 2012, 10:21:35 PM

My man Trp a Neil Young fan?          WTH?

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#364 : October 13, 2012, 10:38:58 PM

My man Trp a Neil Young fan?          WTH?

Big fan

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#365 : October 13, 2012, 10:52:30 PM

Said, I wanna talk to Samson

Fly to the moon like that bltch Alice Kramden.. lol I love this movie
: October 13, 2012, 10:54:25 PM tripblood

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#366 : October 14, 2012, 07:29:42 PM

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

#367 : October 14, 2012, 07:44:56 PM

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#368 : October 14, 2012, 07:46:36 PM

Country pop has got to be my least favorite genre of music

No offense, but every song sounds exactly the same. 1, 2, 3, 4. 1, 2, 3, 4 CHROUS 1, 2, 3, 4, 1, 2, 3, 4 CHORUS. Twangy lame guitar in the background
: October 14, 2012, 07:48:13 PM tripblood

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#369 : October 14, 2012, 07:54:46 PM

Also listening to a song that condones murder seems a little bit of a contradiction of your crazy ideologies on religion

Not that I have a problem with the subject in music.. Just seems a little bit hypocritical because of the way you talk down to some here,

FREE-MASONS 4 LIFE!

: October 14, 2012, 08:05:07 PM tripblood

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Kelly Thomas

Hall of Famer
#370 : October 14, 2012, 07:58:43 PM

Canadian band - The Tragically Hip.
Interesting and unusual video.

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

#371 : October 14, 2012, 08:06:15 PM

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

#372 : October 14, 2012, 08:10:20 PM

just so you know I have been to Alice Cooper, Motley Crue, Ozzy Osbourne, Mettalica, Def Leppard, Triumph, Molly Hatchet, Tesla, Kiss, Iron Maiden...that's all I can remember. You people act like I never have sinned or was kid. My folks are not Christian. I was raised a metal head.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#373 : October 14, 2012, 08:13:21 PM

You people act like I never have sinned or was kid.

No. YOU act like that

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

#374 : October 14, 2012, 08:15:39 PM

hmmm maybe that's because that is the way I am now.
Page: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 48
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Music Thread « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools