Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Music Thread « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 48

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#555 : December 11, 2012, 09:27:12 AM

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#556 : December 11, 2012, 09:32:46 AM

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#557 : December 11, 2012, 09:36:08 AM

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#558 : December 11, 2012, 09:41:07 AM

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#559 : December 11, 2012, 09:47:08 AM

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#560 : December 11, 2012, 11:36:59 AM

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#561 : December 11, 2012, 03:48:53 PM

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#562 : December 12, 2012, 07:30:51 AM

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#563 : December 12, 2012, 09:19:50 AM

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#564 : December 12, 2012, 09:22:52 AM

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#565 : December 12, 2012, 11:37:28 AM

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#566 : December 12, 2012, 01:42:53 PM

I'll buy 10 years of pewter report

I still don't see a PI under your name.   I guess you were just lying again...

That's a surprise to nobody.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#567 : December 12, 2012, 04:38:33 PM

Please stop spamming the forum, Troll. Its like your egging me on to try to get you banned. I wouldnt recomment annoying me

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#568 : December 12, 2012, 05:17:24 PM

Not spamming the forum.    And you do realize that personal threats are against forum rules don't you?    I was just pointing out that in your previous threats against me, you lied yet again saying you would pony up and subscribe to PR.   Hell, you said you'd do it 10 times, but you didn't even do it once.   

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer

#569 : December 12, 2012, 07:10:40 PM

Bon Jovi, Eric Clapton, Dave Grohl, Billy Joel, Alicia Keys, Chris Martin, The Rolling Stones, Bruce Springsteen & the E Street Band, Eddie Vedder, Kanye West, The Who and Paul McCartney perform live at Madison Square Garden on Wednesday, December 12 at 7:30 PM (EST).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=s5cxpRRmCg8#!
Page: 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 48
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Music Thread « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools