Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: One ugly word Schiano needs to stop using. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#30 : September 21, 2012, 10:08:32 AM

Rutgeria has to be one of the worst names I've ever heard.   

I thought it was full of win.  :D

TheQ

Starter

#31 : September 21, 2012, 01:05:04 PM

The Bucs are going to win 5-6 games this year. This team is building for the future.
Not a lot of wins with this schedule with this team.
Schiano is doing a great job, the players just didn't execute against the Giants and Eli.

Sim

Starter

#32 : September 21, 2012, 02:18:26 PM

To me the artical is pointless.  Who cares!  Make sound coaching decisions, game plan well, keep 'em motivated and win games that's all I care about.

Exactly , is anyone really going to give a flying F*ck that he references Rutgers if we go 10-6 this season ?

I thought the article was spot on.

I don't think Schiano is going to be successful coach in this league until he realizes that he isn't in college anymore. His time at Rutgers made him the coach that he is so I'm not saying that he needs to abandon all that, but he still needs to realize that the NFL is a whole new ball game.

As for adjustments, there definitely should have been some in the Giants game. This needs to become a part of Schiano's evolution as an NFL head coach as well. Hell, even Raheem knew how to make adjustments at halftime.

Biff Barker

Pro Bowler

#33 : September 21, 2012, 02:52:29 PM

I don't think Schiano is going to be successful coach in this league until he realizes that he isn't in college anymore. His time at Rutgers made him the coach that he is so I'm not saying that he needs to abandon all that, but he still needs to realize that the NFL is a whole new ball game.

He's got Butch Davis and Jimmy Raye to remind him of this daily. 

I'll gladly put up with the Rutgers comments this season as long as smash mouth football returns to Tampa.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#34 : September 21, 2012, 02:59:17 PM

On the tip top of Schiano's "to do" list is to figure out which words the fans of his team prefer him not to use and adjust accordingly.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#35 : September 21, 2012, 04:02:05 PM

To me the artical is pointless.  Who cares!  Make sound coaching decisions, game plan well, keep 'em motivated and win games that's all I care about.

Exactly , is anyone really going to give a flying F*ck that he references Rutgers if we go 10-6 this season ?
Exactly. But for all you nimrods hating on Rutgers, get a clue. It is a top notch university. I have a sister with a degree from there. About 20 years ago she was recognized as the top doctor in her field in North America. I could care less what the least significant Tom Jones thinks. He can take his Pep Boys degree and go jump in Tampa Bay. He's lucky to have a job.

In Verner We Trust

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#36 : September 21, 2012, 04:18:25 PM

To me, referring to Rutgers as a dirty word is disrespectful to not only Schiano but that entire organization, it's staff, students, players, and fans.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#37 : September 21, 2012, 04:21:45 PM

To me, referring to Rutgers as a dirty word is disrespectful to not only Schiano but that entire organization, it's staff, students, players, and fans.

Definitely condescending .

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Sim

Starter

#38 : September 21, 2012, 04:31:06 PM

A bit ridiculous that you guys think the premise of this article is to disparage Rutgers.

I think it's fairly obvious that it has nothing to do with that.

bucfan33

Pro Bowler
#39 : September 21, 2012, 04:32:10 PM

Agree with that JDub. If his point was to say that Schiano needs to stop referencing what he did at Rutgers, ok, but to call it an "ugly" word is just asinine. Amazing that this guy gets paid to write if thats the best he could do.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#40 : September 21, 2012, 04:37:55 PM

The Bucs are going to win 5-6 games this year. This team is building for the future.
Not a lot of wins with this schedule with this team.
Schiano is doing a great job, the players just didn't execute against the Giants and Eli.
so in your mind a one game improvement after spending all the money this team did in free agency is doing a great job?

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#41 : September 21, 2012, 04:40:12 PM

I just took a Rutgers.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#42 : September 21, 2012, 05:07:02 PM

I Rutgered your mom last night. Took out my Rutger and stuck it right in her Rutger.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#43 : September 21, 2012, 05:10:57 PM

I Rutgered your mom last night. Took out my Rutger and stuck it right in her Rutger.
You rutgered her too? Didnt I tell you that's my Rutger? Don't make me Rutger you up

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#44 : September 21, 2012, 05:14:45 PM

You rutgered her too? Didnt I tell you that's my Rutger? Don't make me Rutger you up
your Rutgers probably rubbed against each other.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: One ugly word Schiano needs to stop using. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools