Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: One ugly word Schiano needs to stop using. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

youngone

Hall of Famer

#45 : September 21, 2012, 05:22:07 PM

I Rutgered your mom last night. Took out my Rutger and stuck it right in her Rutger.
You rutgered her too? Didnt I tell you that's my Rutger? Don't make me Rutger you up
your Rutgers probably rubbed against each other.
Rutger off!

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#46 : September 22, 2012, 10:45:59 AM

I agree. If the guy says something once, I read twenty articles about it until I'm sick of it. He should never say anything that I don't want to read about repeatedly in my obsessive consumption of everything Bucs. What in the hell was he thinking?

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

nubcake

Hall of Famer

#47 : September 22, 2012, 11:01:15 AM

I Rutgered your mom last night. Took out my Rutger and stuck it right in her Rutger.
You rutgered her too? Didnt I tell you that's my Rutger? Don't make me Rutger you up

It's only gay if your Rutgers are touching.

docbravo

Pro Bowler

#48 : September 22, 2012, 11:05:36 AM

Rutger off!
RUTGER YOU!!!! You RUTGER Face, Mother RUTGER! LOL!!!!

youngone

Hall of Famer

#49 : September 22, 2012, 12:10:23 PM

Rutger off!
RUTGER YOU!!!! You RUTGER Face, Mother RUTGER! LOL!!!!
Go RUTGER yourself! Lol
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: One ugly word Schiano needs to stop using. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools