Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Enough Pouting - Redskins Forum Talk « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#30 : September 24, 2012, 10:22:16 PM

I'm going to bed. I'll be back tomorrow when, hopefully, some ADULT fans of the Skins come talking 'actual' smack. This **CENSORED** above is insanely weak.

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#31 : September 24, 2012, 10:24:15 PM

Whats up losers!
I wanted to stop by and express my condolences for the beating you will take on Sunday. After suffering a rash of injuries I'm glad we get to play u guyz since we're able to treat it like a bye wekk and dont really have to practice. I will now list the reason why a superiroi resdkins team will leave the bucs down in the dumps...

2. Raheem Morris pretty much knows all your seacrests and will no doubt know what your gameplan will be. There will be no hiding your weaknesses.
3. Mike Alstott is not the runner he once was and will struggle to gain yards agaisnt the redskins.
c. No QB with a jewfro has ever lead his team past the redskins
4. The redskins are undefeated heading into this game. They will not lose their third game of the year after a 1-2 start since they are pretty much unbeatable at home.
5. Our defense has never allowed more than 10 points on a Sunday when kick off is at 4pm. Since this will be a Monday night game Gruden will find it challenging to coach and allso be up in the booth calling the game. If you think this is a minor detail just look at the Saints and ho w they have faired without their coach.
6. "Tampa" is German slang for "Vagina".

Good luck I enjoy your beaches.

BOB

Sounds like some Extremeskins weak smack? You guys were turds when I trolled the hell out of you in 06 and couldn't handle it then.
No this turd came from the down syndrome board..warpath.. Dummy wrote and cut this crap 3 times already and still hasn't learned to spell secrets.

He's just spelling it that way because of the Ryan Seacrest wallpaper plastered on his desktop.

bobgriffith

Practice Squad

#32 : September 24, 2012, 10:30:07 PM

Whats up losers!
I wanted to stop by and express my condolences for the beating you will take on Sunday. After suffering a rash of injuries I'm glad we get to play u guyz since we're able to treat it like a bye wekk and dont really have to practice. I will now list the reason why a superiroi resdkins team will leave the bucs down in the dumps...

2. Raheem Morris pretty much knows all your seacrests and will no doubt know what your gameplan will be. There will be no hiding your weaknesses.
3. Mike Alstott is not the runner he once was and will struggle to gain yards agaisnt the redskins.
c. No QB with a jewfro has ever lead his team past the redskins
4. The redskins are undefeated heading into this game. They will not lose their third game of the year after a 1-2 start since they are pretty much unbeatable at home.
5. Our defense has never allowed more than 10 points on a Sunday when kick off is at 4pm. Since this will be a Monday night game Gruden will find it challenging to coach and allso be up in the booth calling the game. If you think this is a minor detail just look at the Saints and ho w they have faired without their coach.
6. "Tampa" is German slang for "Vagina".

Good luck I enjoy your beaches.

BOB

Sounds like some Extremeskins weak smack? You guys were turds when I trolled the hell out of you in 06 and couldn't handle it then.
No this turd came from the down syndrome board..warpath.. Dummy wrote and cut this crap 3 times already and still hasn't learned to spell secrets.

He's just spelling it that way because of the Ryan Seacrest wallpaper plastered on his desktop.

Seacrest is an actual word i googled it its not the guy from dancing with the starts i know him personally

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#33 : September 24, 2012, 10:31:06 PM

I'm going to bed. I'll be back tomorrow when, hopefully, some ADULT fans of the Skins come talking 'actual' smack. This **CENSORED** above is insanely weak.

Actually the reason you haven't seen any adult fans talking smack is because smack talking in general is weak. I mean really? You guys have been just as **CENSORED**ty as us for the last few years. That's the real insult. And just like us, you will probably continue to suck for several more years, most likely because the rest of the NFL hates Greg Schiano and will make it a mission to put him in his place just because he acted like a **CENSORED** when he was the head coach at Rutgers. He was doomed before he even got started. The only difference between the Bucs and the Skins is that we have a rookie qb whose career trajectory is looking better than Josh Freeman's.

Fair enough.

Would you please inform this board who the hell this other Redskins' guy is? Is he mentally handicapped? I ask that seriously.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#34 : September 25, 2012, 07:00:42 AM

How'd they find out it was really us and not tbay ? lol

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#35 : September 25, 2012, 08:47:53 AM

I know who snitched us out. He's a very loyal tbaybucs poster and posts here somewhat often.

He got butthurt by all the Skins fans talking noise on their precious 12-member board, and informed warpath.

Not that it matters because that warpath site is about as thin-skinned as any nfl message board could possibly be.

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#36 : September 25, 2012, 09:52:01 AM

Looks like I won't be able to sport my new sig on any of the Skins' boards.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#37 : September 25, 2012, 10:49:32 AM

Nice sig

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#38 : September 25, 2012, 12:14:26 PM

Thanks.

It's my new theme.

Every week, LGB will be punching the opposing QB.

buccaneer4ever

Hall of Famer

#39 : September 25, 2012, 12:21:58 PM

Haha Mike Alstott? Gruden?? Is this guy a tro-

Nvm

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#40 : September 25, 2012, 12:59:36 PM

http://www.thewarpath.net/thread-hell/

LOVE this IDEA.   Would do wonders around here when the troll juices are overflowing.

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#41 : September 25, 2012, 01:01:43 PM

http://www.thewarpath.net/thread-hell/

LOVE this IDEA.   Would do wonders around here when the troll juices are overflowing.

Not alot of activity in there, though.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#42 : September 25, 2012, 06:51:16 PM

I know who snitched us out. He's a very loyal tbaybucs poster and posts here somewhat often.

He got butthurt by all the Skins fans talking noise on their precious 12-member board, and informed warpath.

Not that it matters because that warpath site is about as thin-skinned as any nfl message board could possibly be.

Was it Bundy ??

Freakin tool....oh well  , it was funny while it lasted . Warpath had bought it hook , line , and sinker.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

#43 : September 25, 2012, 06:57:40 PM

Was it Bundy ??

Freakin tool....oh well  , it was funny while it lasted . Warpath had bought it hook , line , and sinker.

Huh?

Biff Barker

Pro Bowler

#44 : September 25, 2012, 07:06:03 PM

Dos Sphincter using  the word butthurt while replying to Delirious Jackme?  The epicenter of irony!! 

You chic's crack me up!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Enough Pouting - Redskins Forum Talk « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools