Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: RGIII is an exciting new player - is the game sold out or blacked out? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#15 : September 27, 2012, 07:05:18 AM

The worst playoff losses in Buccaneer history were not in RJS, they were in Philly during the Dungy years.   And it's not even close.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#16 : September 27, 2012, 07:07:00 AM

It's just amazing we made it to a playoff game with Chris Simms ....I can't complain.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#17 : September 27, 2012, 07:13:17 AM

It's just amazing we made it to a playoff game with Chris Simms ....I can't complain.

2005 was without a doubt one of the most exciting seasons in Buc history.   I had a lot of fun watching that season.

This was such a BS call in that game as well.   That was a fumble.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#18 : September 27, 2012, 07:17:56 AM

That Edell Shepard play hurt me....like the worse case of blue balls ever.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#19 : September 27, 2012, 07:34:02 AM

That Edell Shepard play hurt me....like the worse case of blue balls ever.

Ya, what a prick tease.

Here's the long version.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#20 : September 27, 2012, 08:06:44 AM

is this the game day thread for Sunday's game?

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

#21 : September 27, 2012, 08:45:21 AM

So you attended that 9-0 loss to the Rams in 1979?    Me too.

The 1999 Rams NFC Championship game..... we had "The greatest show on turf" beat. Ohh and that 2005 year was pure smoke and mirrors... not a pretty team to watch, nor was that a pretty game for the Bucs offense.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#22 : September 27, 2012, 08:53:46 AM

that 2005 year was pure smoke and mirrors...

If by smoke and mirrors you mean the team wasn't that talented and overachieved due to the best coaching in the NFL, I agree.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#23 : September 27, 2012, 08:56:39 AM

The 1999 Rams NFC Championship game..... we had "The greatest show on turf" beat.

One of my favorite games ever as a Buc fan.   I loved that game even though they lost it. 

Shaun King sucked and I knew that going in.   They played better than I thought they would.

deadzone

Hall of Famer

#24 : September 27, 2012, 09:10:22 AM

I guess there will be 20,000 Hog faces at the feed trough come Sunday. They won't be eatin' any Buc pellets though, with this high-powered offense the Bucs are owning, the Foreskins are going down.....................................................................and I fully expect to win the Powerball.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#25 : September 27, 2012, 09:15:20 AM

Thanks for the valuable on-topic insight as usual VBF.   You know your football.

He saves the football talk for the insider board where the "biggest coolest bucs fans go to chat". The cool guys.

Where do the biggest, coolest saints fans go to chat?...that's definitely where you should be right now.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

deadzone

Hall of Famer

#26 : September 27, 2012, 09:18:16 AM

Thanks for the valuable on-topic insight as usual VBF.   You know your football.

He saves the football talk for the insider board where the "biggest coolest bucs fans go to chat". The cool guys.

Where do the biggest, coolest saints fans go to chat?...that's definitely where you should be right now.

They're not whoopin' it up much right now....with the possibility of going 0-4 soon.

watson

Hall of Famer
#27 : September 27, 2012, 10:17:23 AM

The 1999 Rams NFC Championship game..... we had "The greatest show on turf" beat.

One of my favorite games ever as a Buc fan.   I loved that game even though they lost it. 

Shaun King sucked and I knew that going in.   They played better than I thought they would.
Java,
That 79 Championship game was not bad......the excitement of being that close after having such a horrible team the first couple of years.  Still remember seeing the picture of Doug Williams' arm with the sunk in area where the muscle ripped apart when he hit it over the top of the Rams defender's head during a pass.  When he went out the energy seemed to go out of the team.  And still the defense kept them in the game

Truths:
1.  Never have an argument with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience.
2.  For some it would be better if they remained silent and be thought a fool than to speak and erase all doubt.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#28 : September 27, 2012, 10:24:37 AM

Java,
That 79 Championship game was not bad......the excitement of being that close after having such a horrible team the first couple of years.  Still remember seeing the picture of Doug Williams' arm with the sunk in area where the muscle ripped apart when he hit it over the top of the Rams defender's head during a pass.  When he went out the energy seemed to go out of the team.  And still the defense kept them in the game

I had a great time at that game, but left depressed that they didn't even score.   That Rams D was suffocating even with a broken leg Youngblood playing.  The stadium was as loud as I've ever heard it (although the week before against the Eagles was just as loud and it lasted longer since they were winning).    Cold evening that got colder as the Bucs didn't score.   But there was hope and it was an honor to have gotten so far.   I don't agree about the life going out of the team when Williams went out.   I think Mike Rae had a better game.   He had that TD to Giles that got called back.   Horrible game by Williams that day.

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#29 : September 27, 2012, 10:42:37 AM

Wasn't alive in 1979. I wonder if there is a full broadcast of that game.

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: RGIII is an exciting new player - is the game sold out or blacked out? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools