Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: So Guess who showed up at my house yesterday.. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

spartan

Hall of Famer
#15 : September 28, 2012, 11:35:28 PM

Schlit Romney.  Nuff said.

This, is all I need to know.

BucsFan4090

Hall of Famer

#16 : September 29, 2012, 06:31:32 AM

This is probably the absolute worst election candidates for presidency in a long long long time.

I hate both candidates so much I doubt I am voting for either.

And all you Bush Bashers can put down your pitchforks...Bush+ McCain > Romney  by a clear mile.

I would rather vote for John **CENSORED**ing Kerry over Obama or Romney. Thats how horrible these two are.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#17 : September 29, 2012, 06:51:24 AM

I think Kerry was the worst ever.    Gore wasn't far behind.   Romney is a weak candidate without a doubt.    McCain was solid though, it's a shame he never got a fair shot.

BucsFan4090

Hall of Famer

#18 : September 29, 2012, 07:47:10 AM

I voted for McCain because hes done far more for this country Obongo ever did. Romney is just a total pants on head retarded candidate. He could have won this election if he didn't come off as such a smug elitist **CENSORED**.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#19 : September 29, 2012, 07:54:19 AM

Donald Trump should be the candidate.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#20 : September 29, 2012, 09:15:48 AM

Probably because they're the only ones who can afford the bill when the inevitable liberal fascist Obamabot vandalizes their car.  Failure to vocally support Dear Leader is punished swiftly here..

If you use terms like Obamabot, you're probably one of those party mongers. Im a Republican. But, I did vote for him the first time but that just because I thought Palin had a learning disability of some kind.

You sound like a crazy person
: September 29, 2012, 09:18:04 AM tripblood

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

spartan

Hall of Famer
#21 : September 30, 2012, 12:32:00 PM

Probably because they're the only ones who can afford the bill when the inevitable liberal fascist Obamabot vandalizes their car.  Failure to vocally support Dear Leader is punished swiftly here..

If you use terms like Obamabot, you're probably one of those party mongers. Im a Republican. But, I did vote for him the first time but that just because I thought Palin had a learning disability of some kind.

Says the person who called Romney a "shlit."

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#22 : October 01, 2012, 05:25:27 AM

Reading comprehension FAIL

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

spartan

Hall of Famer
#23 : October 01, 2012, 02:20:14 PM

Reading comprehension FAIL

I could say the same seeing as I was highlighting you calling someone out for doing exactly what you just did.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#24 : October 01, 2012, 08:32:37 PM

FAIL

Stay TRIPPY Spartan

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#25 : October 03, 2012, 06:30:09 PM

I voted for McCain because hes done far more for this country Obongo ever did. Romney is just a total pants on head retarded candidate. He could have won this election if he didn't come off as such a smug elitist **CENSORED**.

That right there will be his undoing. I don't think he can recover. It's over already.

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#26 : October 04, 2012, 09:44:02 PM

You don't see many Obama supporters as adamant as the Romney ones..
What's it like in your universe?  The one we inhabit here is overrun with Obama zombies.

However the only people with Romney stickers drive brand new Jaguars, Prosche's, etc...

Liberal.. Fascist... WUT?!

spartan

Hall of Famer
#27 : October 04, 2012, 11:05:04 PM

That right there will be his undoing. I don't think he can recover. It's over already.

So let me get this straight, you won't vote for a guy because he sounds a bit like a goofball, despite him having a record of creating jobs, being successful,  tremendous philanthropy and quietly going the extra mile for his friends and neighbors but will vote for a guy who has done nothing other than write a (fictional) biography before he had actually done anything, and the one time he has been in charge has been a colossal failure. but hell, he sounds cool! Really?

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#28 : October 04, 2012, 11:08:24 PM

So let me get this straight, you won't vote for a guy because he sounds a bit like a goofball, despite him having a record of creating jobs, being successful,  tremendous philanthropy and quietly going the extra mile for his friends and neighbors

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Ha

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#29 : October 04, 2012, 11:15:58 PM

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: So Guess who showed up at my house yesterday.. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools