Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Track star apologizes, for insensitive tweet directed at Eric LeGrand « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#15 : October 03, 2012, 12:27:26 PM

Gotta cut her some slack, a 30 year old virgin is bound to be a little "edgy".
I'm willing to fix that problem for her.
As would I
I'm not sure you can handle that.

QFT

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#16 : October 03, 2012, 01:43:37 PM

Much ado about nothing.

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#17 : October 03, 2012, 01:44:49 PM

Dump em' out

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#18 : October 03, 2012, 02:51:01 PM

Have you seen her glutes? When she decides your done, your done.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

youngone

Hall of Famer

#19 : October 03, 2012, 04:28:58 PM

Have you seen her glutes? When she decides your done, your done.
;D
Fine by me

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#20 : October 03, 2012, 05:35:18 PM

How is this even an issue?    LeGrand started it with his comment!    If he's going to talk trash, he needs to expect to be trash talked back.

He? ..Where does it state that HE complained? You're making it sound like he talked smack, then whined about it. Real man you are.

Most likely someone saw the tweet, retweeted, and the rest is news. If anything, he accepted the apology gracefully and never forced her to say anything in the first place.

I have to say, you're about as lowlife as they come. No heart whatsoever.

You really are feeble minded.

LeGrand said FIRST  "@lolojones want to race me?"

Once he said that, he was obviously joking so she had every right to joke back.  He started it.    This is a non issue.   She did nothing wrong at all.

Why are you so stupid? He was clearly joking not talking trash. You are one of the worst fake Bucs fan I have ever seen. I can't believe you have been allowed to troll so stupidly for so long. GET OVER YOURSELF.

Lots of bad jokes in this thread, but WTH,  its bye week.  That KC game seems a LONG way off right now.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#21 : October 03, 2012, 05:47:48 PM

How is this even an issue?    LeGrand started it with his comment!    If he's going to talk trash, he needs to expect to be trash talked back.

He? ..Where does it state that HE complained? You're making it sound like he talked smack, then whined about it. Real man you are.

Most likely someone saw the tweet, retweeted, and the rest is news. If anything, he accepted the apology gracefully and never forced her to say anything in the first place.

Once he said that, he was obviously joking so she had every right to joke back.  He started it.    This is a non issue.   She did nothing wrong at all.

Feeble minded? I'm sorry, but I didn't know we were talking about you.

I'll make it simple for you. Stop being a retard and read better. Maybe even read what you post?

My two cents is.....Eric was obviously joking, but her response was a little harsh.  A joke back would of been more appropriate.    IMO

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#22 : October 03, 2012, 05:50:50 PM

I'll make it simple for you. Stop being a retard and read better. Maybe even read what you post?

My two cents is.....Eric was obviously joking, but her response was a little harsh.  A joke back would of been more appropriate.    IMO

She is still pissed about sucking at the Olympics....

Lo Lo Jones is a prime example of why I never wasted any of my time with white women...

;D

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#23 : October 03, 2012, 05:53:22 PM

Lo Lo Jones is a prime example of why I never wasted any of my time with white women...

;D

She is white?   IDK what she is, but she doesn't do it for me.  Looks like an over tanned white girl I guess.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#24 : October 03, 2012, 06:01:53 PM

shes only a vigin because she can run faster than rothlesberger

How is lolo still a virgin?

..OJ is her dad.
: October 03, 2012, 06:04:17 PM Benchwarmer#1

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#25 : October 03, 2012, 06:03:15 PM

;D

She is white?   IDK what she is, but she doesn't do it for me.  Looks like an over tanned white girl I guess.

Upon further review, I guess she is multi-racial...she looked white to me from the pic that I saw...either way, it was a joke....the "prime example" part was anyway.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#26 : October 03, 2012, 06:05:05 PM

;D

Upon further review, I guess she is multi-racial...she looked white to me from the pic that I saw...either way, it was a joke....the "prime example" part was anyway.

I think Tebow is trying to hit it.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#27 : October 03, 2012, 06:14:09 PM

;D

I think Tebow is trying to hit it.

They play old Billy Graham sermons to get in the mood.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#28 : October 03, 2012, 06:49:07 PM

The photo in the article doesn't do her justice.  She is pretty hot.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#29 : October 03, 2012, 07:00:57 PM

As would I

QFT

A deviant & a male nurse commenting on my ability to 'service' Lolo.....that's some funny isht right there!!

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Track star apologizes, for insensitive tweet directed at Eric LeGrand « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools