Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Fantasy Football TRADE « previous next »
Page: 1

DamianG

Rookie

: October 03, 2012, 07:22:51 PM

Big Ben + Seahawks D + Maurice Jones Drew + CJ Spiller  FOR Trent Richardson + RG3 .........good trade or am i giving too much ?

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#1 : October 03, 2012, 07:27:17 PM

There is a fantasy football board on this forum, ya know?   This is Pirates Cove.     

I remember when the fantasy football board first started and Hate was trying to tell me it would be more popular than the pirates cove.   I told him no way was that going to happen.   Boy was he wrong - as usual.

DamianG

Rookie

#2 : October 03, 2012, 07:29:01 PM

oh word ? I thought it was for like general discussion ....oops lol

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#3 : October 03, 2012, 09:07:17 PM

If you are the one trading for MJD, good trade for you.

awitron

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 04, 2012, 02:48:27 AM

If it was a keeper league, I'd say do it, but if its just for the rest of this season it is too much.

These are my concerns about Schiano. He thinks hes the **CENSORED**, when really he is someone who couldn\'t win the Big East once in 10 years.

I said it before and I\'ll say it again, Josh Freeman is the only thing that can save this franchise from this dude. If he doesn\'t adjust his style AND Freeman cant win enough, we\'re going to be wondering who the next coach is going to be in 2 years.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#5 : October 04, 2012, 03:40:58 AM

Personally, I think keeper leagues suck.   If a guy gets a stud like Arian Foster, it's just too much of an advantage to have him every year.

awitron

Hall of Famer

#6 : October 04, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Personally, I think keeper leagues suck.   If a guy gets a stud like Arian Foster, it's just too much of an advantage to have him every year.

I got Arian Foster before the 2010 season in the 7th round of a 12 team league.

I won the title that year and 2nd place last year. Currently in 1st place through 4 weeks with a team averaging 122.5 PPG.

I even got RG3 in the 6th this year. I have a feeling the other people in this league are going to petition for us to change the keeper status, but we all agreed it would be 2 years after we vote to stop it being keeper.

These are my concerns about Schiano. He thinks hes the **CENSORED**, when really he is someone who couldn\'t win the Big East once in 10 years.

I said it before and I\'ll say it again, Josh Freeman is the only thing that can save this franchise from this dude. If he doesn\'t adjust his style AND Freeman cant win enough, we\'re going to be wondering who the next coach is going to be in 2 years.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#7 : October 04, 2012, 05:38:51 AM

I played in one keeper league for 3 years.   Won it every year.   It wasn't fair because I drafted sleepers the first year who became immediate stars and they carried me.   I should have just been able to win one year then those guys go back in the pool.    I won't play keeper again.   It's more fun drafting an entire team each year.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Fantasy Football TRADE « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools