Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Be very careful when it comes to posting on social media « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8

Hate

Hall of Famer
#75 : October 09, 2012, 12:07:54 PM

I have no dog in this fight(pun intended) and I'm not a fido lover so i can't wrap my head around the anger where Vick is concerned.

Because if you dont own a dog as a pet you can't understand how we use them as service animals? Ignorance loop

Not sure where this post is aimed. Used to have a dog, it bit my son. I grabbed it by the throat and took it to the pound immediately. You would've kept the dog, right??

One of my best friends is dog obsessed... says his dog loves him unconditionally(a statement i find quite disturbing). Nonetheless, he got quite upset with me when i told him his dog would go to whoever feeds him.....then proved it with a can of Alpo, LOL.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#76 : October 09, 2012, 12:10:51 PM

Well I hope that dog learned to pick a better trainer.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#77 : October 09, 2012, 12:11:28 PM

Not sure where this post is aimed. Used to have a dog, it bit my son. I grabbed it by the throat and took it to the pound immediately. You would've kept the dog, right??

I wouldnt have been ignorant enough to let my son be around a volatile dog. You're the one to blame in that situation, not the dog

This guy...

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#78 : October 09, 2012, 12:11:47 PM

Well I hope that dog learned to pick a better trainer.

Amen.

This guy...

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#79 : October 09, 2012, 12:12:45 PM

Well I hope that kid learned to pick a better caretaker.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

deadzone

Hall of Famer

#80 : October 09, 2012, 12:14:50 PM

I wouldnt have been ignorant enough to let my son be around a volatile dog. You're the one to blame in that situation, not the dog

Think about what you just said......

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#81 : October 09, 2012, 12:16:38 PM

Just re-read it twice to understand your angle.

But im chalking this one up to more drunkard ramblings.

This guy...

deadzone

Hall of Famer

#82 : October 09, 2012, 12:29:05 PM

Just re-read it twice to understand your angle.

But im chalking this one up to more drunkard ramblings.

Some breeds of dogs are unpredictable, especially around small children. Do you own a dog?

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#83 : October 09, 2012, 12:43:23 PM

To the "dog=people" idiots...the only remedy is death...and a guarantee that he goes to Hell right after.

If there is a heaven and hell.. Im pretty sure Vick is a solid candidate for the latter.

I would argue, he has already been through the latter.

2 years in a cupcake prison? HAHAHAH!! Thats hell?

I would argue you don't know what HELL is

Oh I do.   I read your post every day.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#84 : October 09, 2012, 12:45:18 PM

Dont pull that card because you disagree with me in this one thread. Your one of my favorite posters..

If you have something to add on Vick, do it. Otherwise spare me the lame jab

This guy...

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#85 : October 09, 2012, 12:47:41 PM

Dont pull that card because you disagree with me in this one thread. Your one of my favorite posters..

If you have something to add on Vick do it. But spare me the lame jab

What happened to you dude?   Your slowly heading into Java territory.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#86 : October 09, 2012, 12:49:35 PM

If you have something to add on Vick do it. But spare me the lame jab

What happened to you dude?   Your slowly heading into Java territory.

Nothings changed, bro. Just voicing my opinion on Vick. I think hes a scumbag.

This guy...

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#87 : October 09, 2012, 12:51:21 PM

I used to have the brothers to back me up. Now ya'll picking snitch ass Vick over yo boy tripblood. I see how it is

This guy...

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#88 : October 09, 2012, 12:56:22 PM

F*cking serious? What an ignorant statement. How do you know the dog was volatile? Do you know if the dog had bitten anyone else?

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#89 : October 09, 2012, 01:04:11 PM

Well if I didn't know, I damned sure wouldn't let my kid around him.

Page: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Be very careful when it comes to posting on social media « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools