Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Be very careful when it comes to posting on social media « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7 8

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#90 : October 09, 2012, 02:06:02 PM

Not sure where this post is aimed. Used to have a dog, it bit my son. I grabbed it by the throat and took it to the pound immediately. You would've kept the dog, right??

I wouldnt have been ignorant enough to let my son be around a volatile dog. You're the one to blame in that situation, not the dog

F*cking serious? What an ignorant statement. How do you know the dog was volatile? Do you know if the dog had bitten anyone else?

Im serious. And my statement comes from experience so dont call me ignorant.

You dont let a child around an animal unless your absolutely certain that animal is safe. Clearly Hate had no idea what he was doing with the animal, and had no idea how it interacted with kids.

Some dogs are not safe around kids.

This guy...

Hate

Hall of Famer
#91 : October 09, 2012, 02:15:59 PM

I wouldnt have been ignorant enough to let my son be around a volatile dog. You're the one to blame in that situation, not the dog

I agree.... a dog shouldn't be around a child at all.

I used to have the brothers to back me up. Now ya'll picking snitch ass Vick over yo boy tripblood. I see how it is

LMAO!!!  You're approaching the edge, bro.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#92 : October 09, 2012, 02:42:52 PM

I agree.... a dog shouldn't be around a child at all.

Im just saying be accountable for the situation if your going to play that card.

This guy...

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#93 : October 09, 2012, 03:00:53 PM

Not sure where this post is aimed. Used to have a dog, it bit my son. I grabbed it by the throat and took it to the pound immediately. You would've kept the dog, right??

F*cking serious? What an ignorant statement. How do you know the dog was volatile? Do you know if the dog had bitten anyone else?

Im serious. And my statement comes from experience so dont call me ignorant.

You dont let a child around an animal unless your absolutely certain that animal is safe. Clearly Hate had no idea what he was doing with the animal, and had no idea how it interacted with kids.

Some dogs are not safe around kids.

I don't know if you are ignorant person...not what I said...but it was an ignorant statement. You don't know the in's and out's of someone's personal situation. You don't know if it was a puppy. You don't know if it was an accident that the kid was around the dog. So for you to imply that someone is an ignorant parent based upon a very very very vague description of a situation is, quite frankly, dumb.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#94 : October 09, 2012, 03:08:02 PM

Good answer. I feel what your saying.. However, I disagree

No offense to Hate but the proof is in the pudding that he wasn't prepared to take in a dog, when his son gets bit by it and he immediately gets rid of it

To me this shows a good bit of ignorance on the topic of dogs, and how they interact with people.

This guy...

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#95 : October 09, 2012, 03:14:01 PM

I personally would have said inexperience rather than ignorance...but to each his own.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#96 : October 09, 2012, 03:15:56 PM

Agreed. Ignorant seems like im ripping into him.. No ones questioning I could be more tactful

My bad hate. I dont think your an ignorant dude

This guy...

Hate

Hall of Famer
#97 : October 09, 2012, 04:03:41 PM

Agreed. Ignorant seems like im ripping into him.. No ones questioning I could be more tactful

My bad hate. I dont think your an ignorant dude.

No worries, bro.

FYI, it was a puppy but like any other dog.... or human for that matter, is subject to erratic behavior. Saying someone can predict when a dog is gonna bite is ridiculous!!

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#98 : October 09, 2012, 10:13:48 PM

My bad hate. I dont think your an ignorant dude.

No worries, bro.

FYI, it was a puppy but like any other dog.... or human for that matter, is subject to erratic behavior. Saying someone can predict when a dog is gonna bite is ridiculous!!

Young dogs and young children are a bad mix.  The kid grabs the dog and startles it, and the dog just reacts.   Young children and old dogs are a much safer option. The kids can ride the pony all day and the dog doesn't give a damn.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#99 : October 11, 2012, 09:07:06 PM

Adam Schefter

October 11, 2012:Eagles QB Michael Vick released a statement confirming his family recently obtained a dog: "I understand the strong emotions by some people about our family's decision to care for a pet," Vick said in a statement released by his publicist. "As a father, it is important to make sure my children develop a healthy relationship with animals."

Hate

Hall of Famer
#100 : October 11, 2012, 09:14:50 PM

Adam Schefter

October 11, 2012:Eagles QB Michael Vick released a statement confirming his family recently obtained a dog: "I understand the strong emotions by some people about our family's decision to care for a pet," Vick said in a statement released by his publicist. "As a father, it is important to make sure my children develop a healthy relationship with animals."

Trip......are you happy now, lol??

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#101 : October 12, 2012, 02:41:11 AM

Adam Schefter

Good answer by Vick. I can forgive if he sets a good example for his children. Thats cool

This guy...

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#102 : October 12, 2012, 07:32:05 AM

Adam Schefter

Good answer by Vick. I can forgive if he sets a good example for his children. Thats cool

Just make sure that you know ahead of time whether they will bite or not...

;)

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#103 : October 12, 2012, 11:42:08 AM

Adam Schefter

;)

Ive never been "surprised" by a dog I owned.

Except when one of them jumped on the high counter and ate 2 redfish I just finished cooking.

Seriously though, I stand by my statements that most dogs ARE predictable and like one poster said "you dont mix puppies with puppies"

This guy...

Hate

Hall of Famer
#104 : October 12, 2012, 12:37:22 PM

;)

I've always found humor in the statement that a dog won't bite. I'm of the mindset.... if they eat, they'll bite. A human can snap and do something out of character.... why can't fido??

Page: 1 ... 5 6 7 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Be very careful when it comes to posting on social media « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools