Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Week 5 Discussion « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Hate

Hall of Famer
#45 : October 08, 2012, 10:00:46 PM

very impressive!!!

I remember watching film on him earlier and he looked so stiff, lacking of fluid motion. Not anymore. Dude is an animal.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

bucsquad

Pro Bowler

#46 : October 08, 2012, 10:06:51 PM

Watt pass deflection to cause interception.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#47 : October 08, 2012, 10:39:00 PM

heres to hoping dunsmore can become a james casey type of player.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Hate

Hall of Famer
#48 : October 08, 2012, 10:47:51 PM

DAMMITT..... why can't we run a freakin screen like that??

JM2

Pro Bowler

#49 : October 08, 2012, 11:03:34 PM

Well, just goes to show you, anyone can have an off day. Every time I look up Joseph is getting beat like a drum...

And with the first pick in the 2014 NFL Draft, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers select Teddy Bridgewater, Quarterback, Louisville.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#50 : October 08, 2012, 11:23:50 PM

what is the rule on defenders diving at a QB's legs?  i know the chargers were penalized when a DL was blocked into brees foot.  i just saw jj watt make a great play diving at sanchez' foot.  is it all referee interpretation?

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#51 : October 08, 2012, 11:35:10 PM

That Sanchez pick might just do it.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

#52 : October 08, 2012, 11:51:26 PM

That Jets offense is horrible. Guys out of place, don't know what they are doing, too many guys on the field... And it's not like they can blame youth or inexperience. They have a lot of vets plus Rex Ryan and Sparano.

As bad as Freeman has looked, Sanchez may actually be worse.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#53 : October 08, 2012, 11:57:19 PM

That Jets offense is horrible. Guys out of place, don't know what they are doing, too many guys on the field... And it's not like they can blame youth or inexperience. They have a lot of vets plus Rex Ryan and Sparano.

Its a train wreck.  Plus they try hard to work Tebow into the mix, throws everything off.  They should settle on one QB. 

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Hate

Hall of Famer
#54 : October 09, 2012, 12:48:22 AM

what a clown Ryan is..... next to the Falcons, this is my most enjoyable team to watch lose.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#55 : October 09, 2012, 09:36:17 AM

how is sanchez supposed to look good with all the setbacks you mention?  i think sanchez is just as bad as freeman...havent seen as many batted passes by the DL in forever.  but to sanchez' credit, he doesnt has his #1 TE, #1WR, #2WR.  he lost his top 4 targets from last year AND has a new offense to learn.  so for all saying freeman just needs more time,  why not the same for sanchez?

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#56 : October 09, 2012, 11:29:42 AM

If i'm Rex Ryan im just starting Tebow and giving up on Sanchez

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Week 5 Discussion « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools