Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Brady Quinn to start Sunday vs. Bucs « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#15 : October 08, 2012, 05:51:38 PM

We should win this game.
Victory is ours !!

We all know the Bucs' history vs b/u QBs.  ::). This could be ugly, as they held a good Ravens team w/o a TD...

some of these expert Buc fans have already chalked up a W for the Bucs

I think there is one person on thsi thread that said defintively this was a win, so not sure that comment makes sense

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#16 : October 08, 2012, 05:57:57 PM

We should win this game.
Victory is ours !!

We all know the Bucs' history vs b/u QBs.  ::). This could be ugly, as they held a good Ravens team w/o a TD...

I think there is one person on thsi thread that said defintively this was a win, so not sure that comment makes sense

Right, one who says definitively this was a win.  Thanks. You used plural

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#17 : October 08, 2012, 06:00:28 PM

I don't think you'll see anybody call this an easy win. The Bucs should win this game as they have had the bye week, have the home field advantage, and are hungry for a win. Doesn't mean it will happen though.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#18 : October 08, 2012, 06:02:36 PM

I don't think you'll see anybody call this an easy win. The Bucs should win this game as they have had the bye week, have the home field advantage, and are hungry for a win. Doesn't mean it will happen though.

exactly. the Chiefs have a run game and a defense, so its far from certain

BucsWin31

Starter

#19 : October 08, 2012, 06:33:32 PM

The run game can easily set up the play action pass, which has been a problem of ours. And if they get a lead smh...might not go so well. Should have won the Skins game but didn't..so I'll just wait n see.

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#20 : October 08, 2012, 06:35:25 PM

Back up qb....at home?  Chefs?  This is a must win. 

RogerGoodellSucks

Hall of Famer

#21 : October 08, 2012, 06:38:10 PM

We should win this game.
Victory is ours !!

Wow, you just made such an idiot out of yourself.

I said we SHOULD win the game... and we should. Never said that we are a lock to win this game.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#22 : October 08, 2012, 06:38:47 PM

QB edge now swings to the Chiefs.

1-4 Bucs continue their march toward a new QB.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#23 : October 08, 2012, 06:42:54 PM

We should win this game.
Victory is ours !!

I said we SHOULD win the game... and we should. Never said that we are a lock to win this game.

Maybe you were talking to the nurse? I did not read your comment as a win

RogerGoodellSucks

Hall of Famer

#24 : October 08, 2012, 06:50:08 PM

We should win this game.
Victory is ours !!

Maybe you were talking to the nurse? I did not read your comment as a win

If nurse=morgan, then yes. I quoted morgan's post, but because of all the multiple quotes, it looked like I quoted you.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#25 : October 08, 2012, 06:55:00 PM

no worries, Morgan the nurse loves to try and stir things up ...  and then post and delete when someone calls him on it . . .  lol

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#26 : October 08, 2012, 06:58:59 PM

What's that I smell ?

Victory.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

RogerGoodellSucks

Hall of Famer

#27 : October 08, 2012, 07:03:07 PM

no worries, Morgan the nurse loves to try and stir things up ...  and then post and delete when someone calls him on it . . .  lol
Yep, it will only be a matter of time before he deletes the post that we both quoted from him. LOL.

bucs63

Starter
#28 : October 08, 2012, 08:29:25 PM

Quinn looked OK in relief, and yep, facing the backup QB should scare the creezap out of those who've been around long enough.

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#29 : October 08, 2012, 08:52:30 PM

We should have gone after this kid. He is 10x better than Freeman.

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Brady Quinn to start Sunday vs. Bucs « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools