Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: TRUEBLOOD LIKELY TO START AT GUARD SUNDAY « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

« #30 : October 10, 2012, 11:36:17 PM »

lol sweet..The only good I see in this is the possibility of a new starting Q.B by the second qtr
So...you think one of our players getting hurt is a good thing?
Cause that's the only way to interpret what you said.
No wonder this forum is such a **CENSORED** hole.
I guess this is what happens when the mods are too busy embarrassing us on other team's forums to moderate this one.

This place has gone down hill in a big way.

Way down hill.

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

« #31 : October 10, 2012, 11:40:20 PM »

lol sweet..The only good I see in this is the possibility of a new starting Q.B by the second qtr
So...you think one of our players getting hurt is a good thing?
Cause that's the only way to interpret what you said.
No wonder this forum is such a **CENSORED** hole.
I guess this is what happens when the mods are too busy embarrassing us on other team's forums to moderate this one.

This place has gone down hill in a big way.

Way down hill.

When your coach throws games away, this is what happens. Fans like wins.

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

« #32 : October 10, 2012, 11:50:03 PM »

Did you guys know that Schiano "called out" players who may have missed assignments?

OMG!!!

BTW, Raheem called players out by name. Schiano, as far as I have seen/heard, hasn't done that.

But Raheem went 0-10 and he called out players!!!

And Schiano, in the end, put the blame on himself and the coaching staff. Not that I care what he says but you sure do.

LMAO at some of these fans.

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

« #33 : October 11, 2012, 12:32:06 AM »

Did you guys know that Schiano "called out" players who may have missed assignments?

OMG!!!

BTW, Raheem called players out by name. Schiano, as far as I have seen/heard, hasn't done that.

But Raheem went 0-10 and he called out players!!!

And Schiano, in the end, put the blame on himself and the coaching staff. Not that I care what he says but you sure do.

LMAO at some of these fans.

Read this: http://www.pewterreport.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=8360:Schiano:%20

On that last defensive series were those a couple calls you had back or was the execution not proper? Tell me what was good or bad about that?
No not calls. Not in this instance calls I wish we had back. We didn’t execute them. We didn’t execute the calls.”

So, to translate for those of you who can't understand it, he is saying he would run the all-out blitz again, because it wasn't the play call, it was execution. Tell me how he is learning from this?

Show me a successful NFL team that routinely calls an all-out blitz with the game on the line.

I've just backed up my claim with this quote above. So, why don't you back up your claim, and show me where he took responsibility for this failure, Joe?

I understand facts is not your strong suit......no problem if you can't deliver.

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

« #34 : October 11, 2012, 05:27:17 AM »

I just checked the Vegas line. The over/under is 4 on how many times Freeman beans Trueblood in the back of the head this Sunday with the football. I'm kinda thinkin' over at the moment.

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

« #35 : October 11, 2012, 09:41:08 AM »

One of the very first threads I ever read on this site was titled 'This Place Is Going Downhill!' Now that is one long damned hill.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

« #36 : October 11, 2012, 09:44:04 AM »

I just checked the Vegas line. The over/under is 4 on how many times Freeman beans Trueblood in the back of the head this Sunday with the football. I'm kinda thinkin' over at the moment.

HAHAHA. Tall bastard.

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

jbear

Pro Bowler

« #37 : October 11, 2012, 11:20:13 AM »

Who could be worse than Larsen at RG?

Jeremy freaking Trueblood.

Are we the laughingstocks of the NFL yet? 

Hopefully I will wake up soon to find that Schiano isn't the coach and this was just a big nightmare.

Perception is reality.  I don't know how any human being could be a fan through the last two seasons of Rah and not come away thinking Schiano is a brilliant thinker by comparision.  I'm not saying we should lower the bar because of Rah but seriously.... I think the chestbump kid dragged it down a bit.  At least Shiano is consistent with his overly tough, J.V. like simplicity.  He's never gonna match Rah for stupid quotes. 

jbear

Pro Bowler

« #38 : October 11, 2012, 11:28:45 AM »

Rah year one called out a backup player (by name) after a pre season game effectively knee capping his career.  Then the dummy didn't even have the sense to cut the kid for quite a while, you know, cause Rah was cool with his boys like that.  Hey kid... your coach has "No confidence" in you..... Why are you still here?  Then there was the OC debacle... the DC debacle... You want to talk about laughing stocks?  No Shiano can do whatever he wants at least through the entire 16 games.  I could give a **CENSORED** what he says after that living through the Morris years.

I don't consider the things Schiano has said so far, "throwing his players under the bus"
« : October 11, 2012, 11:34:50 AM jbear »

blind melon

Hall of Famer

« #39 : October 11, 2012, 11:34:13 AM »

For what it's worth, I'd love to see JT knocks some **CENSORED**'s down on the second level this Sunday.

but that's probably just me.

Go get Bridgewater.   Do what it takes.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

« #40 : October 11, 2012, 12:56:10 PM »

Well, that confirms it....  if Ian Beckles says TB will fail, we've got a winner.

http://www.joebucsfan.com/?p=75285

“It means the guy in there right now can’t play and they’re reaching,” Beckles said of the potential Trueblood move on WDAE-AM 620 today.

Go get Bridgewater.   Do what it takes.

jbear

Pro Bowler

« #41 : October 11, 2012, 12:59:11 PM »

Ian Beckles was awful so he probably is an expert on sucking.  Guess JT's in trouble.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

« #42 : October 11, 2012, 01:46:23 PM »

So, to translate for those of you who can't understand it, he is saying he would run the all-out blitz again, because it wasn't the play call, it was execution. Tell me how he is learning from this?

Show me a successful NFL team that routinely calls an all-out blitz with the game on the line.

I've just backed up my claim with this quote above. So, why don't you back up your claim, and show me where he took responsibility for this failure, Joe?

I understand facts is not your strong suit......no problem if you can't deliver.

It's not that clear cut as everybody can see from Schiano's quote below.

And, like I said, he didn't call out specific players like Morris did. Horrible comparison by you.

http://www.pewterreport.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=8360%3ASchiano%3A+%22We+Will+Get+It+Right%22&Itemid=101

We didn’t execute well in that last drive. We executed very well the entire second half. We didn’t execute well that last drive, but you got to be able to in that situation to execute better. Do you get into some different calls? Sure, if you look at it now you say oh maybe we should have called that or maybe we should have called that, but we didn’t execute the call we did call. So you can’t judge it. Like I say to the players all the time, give us a chance to evaluate by doing what we ask and then we will figure it out from there. A lot of times I wish we didn’t not call what we called, but this instance is not one of those.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

« #43 : October 11, 2012, 01:54:28 PM »

Yeah I guess the "prevent" defense works so much better doesn't it? Haha. Considering this was the last game we played, I'm not really sure what you're looking for to substantiate whether he has or has not "learned" from this. If you're commenting that his post game presser should have went like, that was a mistake, it's on me. Well I'm sure you'd be sitting here complaining that he is such a rookie, he made a mistake, he must go!

I said it about Raheem and I'll say it again about Schiano. If you don't like him, just say so. Don't try to convince the rest of us with your nonsense.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

chace1986

Hall of Famer

« #44 : October 11, 2012, 02:49:31 PM »

Yeah I guess the "prevent" defense works so much better doesn't it? Haha. Considering this was the last game we played, I'm not really sure what you're looking for to substantiate whether he has or has not "learned" from this. If you're commenting that his post game presser should have went like, that was a mistake, it's on me. Well I'm sure you'd be sitting here complaining that he is such a rookie, he made a mistake, he must go!

I said it about Raheem and I'll say it again about Schiano. If you don't like him, just say so. Don't try to convince the rest of us with your nonsense.

Yes, because the only two options on defense are all-out blitz and prevent. "Haha"

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.
  Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: TRUEBLOOD LIKELY TO START AT GUARD SUNDAY « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools