Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Insider Board = Club Seats « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
: October 10, 2012, 07:41:13 PM

Insider message board is boring as hell. Tried to initiate a couple of threads and they go nowhere. Very little dialogue - and what is discussed is a schnoozfest. What's up with those snobs upstairs? I equate it to the fans in the club seats (where I sat last season). Very little enthusiasm. Very little interaction between fans. Very little emotion.

Here in the Red Board - lots of interesting interaction, dialogue. Sort of like the people in the upper deck and the lower bowl, endzones of RJS (where my seats are now). Glad I made the move to where the real fans are.

BucFanHudson31

Starter

#1 : October 10, 2012, 07:43:26 PM

I like the red board because here recently we be FIGHTING!!!

And message board Fighting is funny.

Freeman has improved and I was wrong about him.

gone

Hall of Famer
#2 : October 10, 2012, 09:09:26 PM

The insider used to be much more active.  Then they started giving it away and it became just like the red board, so nobody bothered posting there.  I let my Insider subscription expire because the twenty five cents to extend it was more than it was worth.  Not the same site any longer, not even close.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#3 : October 10, 2012, 10:01:26 PM

Insider message board is boring as hell. Tried to initiate a couple of threads and they go nowhere. Very little dialogue - and what is discussed is a schnoozfest. What's up with those snobs upstairs? I equate it to the fans in the club seats (where I sat last season). Very little enthusiasm. Very little interaction between fans. Very little emotion.

Here in the Red Board - lots of interesting interaction, dialogue. Sort of like the people in the upper deck and the lower bowl, endzones of RJS (where my seats are now). Glad I made the move to where the real fans are.

envy is one of the seven.  You dont hang on the Insider Board becaused no one will play your trolling post/delete game with you. funny to here you spin it like it is a choice by you. crock of bs

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\'s Cancer Center

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 10, 2012, 10:07:43 PM

If you don't like it there, don't go there. No need to get all drama queen about it.

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

Hate

Hall of Famer
#5 : October 10, 2012, 10:57:49 PM

If you don't like it there, don't go there. No need to get all drama queen about it.

Just being a lady!!

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#6 : October 11, 2012, 02:24:24 AM

The insider board is the place for "serious football talk".    Nothing wrong with that.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#7 : October 11, 2012, 05:25:27 AM

The insider board is the place for "serious football talk".    Nothing wrong with that.

Content is weak in the Insider Board. Mostly threads by PR's writers linking their stories.

This thread was prompted by their complaints about two trolls in the Red Board who are trashing threads.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#8 : October 11, 2012, 08:59:47 AM

The insider board is the place for "serious football talk".   

Not really, but if you're interested.....

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#9 : October 11, 2012, 12:46:20 PM

I hear the Insider Board is "rocking" gamedays.  Here are the first posts on the most recent Gameday thread:

Vincent Jackson's body language suggests he has very little confidence in Freeman. They showed a replay of him running open and he looked like he knew it wasn't coming to him even though announcers said he should have been first read. Freeman is  the problem. Wouldn't be surprised if they pulled him.

Dom is 100% married to Freeman. You don't spend $140 mill on Free Agents unless you think Free is the man. He is NOT.

How can he suck all game and then throw 2 lasers right on the money to Williams? Enigma

Talking to myself in a thread because all the rest of you are at the game. Lol

One OP conversing w/himself = rocking, apparently.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#10 : October 11, 2012, 01:27:55 PM

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#11 : October 11, 2012, 03:17:46 PM

I hear the Insider Board is "rocking" gamedays.  Here are the first posts on the most recent Gameday thread:

Vincent Jackson's body language suggests he has very little confidence in Freeman. They showed a replay of him running open and he looked like he knew it wasn't coming to him even though announcers said he should have been first read. Freeman is  the problem. Wouldn't be surprised if they pulled him.

Dom is 100% married to Freeman. You don't spend $140 mill on Free Agents unless you think Free is the man. He is NOT.

How can he suck all game and then throw 2 lasers right on the money to Williams? Enigma

Wow.. you really are quite obsessed with Vin..

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#12 : October 11, 2012, 03:25:07 PM

Wow.. you really are quite obsessed with Vin..

Sure.  It's not pertinent to the subject matter at all.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#13 : October 11, 2012, 06:15:58 PM

It's a rare day anyone ever quotes VBF.   Dude is as dull as they come.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#14 : October 11, 2012, 06:56:46 PM

Again, from a guy who has been twice or thrice suspended.  All the guys who cause all the trouble are the one most eager to disrespect the Insider Board.  Funny because it is somewhere between envy and spin.  Most of you guys get run out of the Insider Board for your antics.  In Buggs case, how many times have you been suspended and you still come back to call an older poster a "senile old coot"? Another suspension is surely in the offing.  No wonder you hate it over there, it's definitely not your style.

Even funnier is the posts of mine your tried to use to disrespect the Insider Board.  You're apparently incapable of putting it all together, so let me spell it out for you.  My posts above were made by me as I watched the game FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY on NFL Game Pass.  The reason there were no Insiders responding is because  . . .  wait for it . . . I am sure most could figure it out . . . . but since you missed Buggs . . . . THEY WERE ALL AT THE GAME!!!!!!

Most Insiders are not whiners who sit on the message board looking for info on the game because its blacked out, nor are they people that need to entertain themselves WHILE THE GAME IS ACTUALLY BEING PLAYED.

Buggs, I love how you step on yourself repeatedly when  you try to make other's look bad.  Why don't you tell all the Red Board posters how your posts on the Insider Board are often quoted with no comment . . . because your comment alone is more damning . hahah . . . man . . you are one angry kid.

The Insider Board is NOT the Red Board.  There is a ton of traffic over here, no doubt, but just take a look at the thread. On any given day, there are 3 or 4 or 5 or 6 threads actually started by TROLLS.  Then there are the Michael threads. Then there are a handful of orginal threads, but many of them end up being hijacked by Java or the Murse (Morgan) or Java's alter-egos or posters who want (for some reason) to be like Java . . Look right now. How many threads are off topic or pissing matches?

Here's to hoping many of you continue to dislike the Insider Board  ;)
: October 11, 2012, 06:58:29 PM VinBucFan

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\'s Cancer Center
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Insider Board = Club Seats « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools