Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Insider Board = Club Seats « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#15 : October 11, 2012, 07:06:41 PM

One of the TRUEST comments you read on the IB about the biggest trolls over here -- Buggs, Morgan, Java etc. -- is that all of you have been to Bucs game, you are all in Tampa, or have been in Tampa . . . and yet never have any of you actually gone and MET the people you trash on this message board.  You've never done it despite numerous invitations. Youve never gone to a PR sponsored event, a G2G or even looked someone up at the game (Buggs you made a bet with someone and then peed in your pants when he mentioned meeting you in person to collect - lol) 

Sure, try to cover that up with fake cries of "boring" and "not interested" BUT THE TRUTH is that you guys would never attend because you're pussies . . . only brave enough to carry on your crap behind the cover of anonymity.  Like the guy who flicks someone off while driving in traffic who then pees in his pants when the light turns red.

say what you want about the IB being boring . . . but at least we're not scared  :D

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\'s Cancer Center

Hate

Hall of Famer
#16 : October 11, 2012, 07:17:19 PM

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#17 : October 11, 2012, 07:25:34 PM

And Herm does not mean your ANONYMOUS screen name!!

Buggs, come to the next G2G and call that older poster a "senile old coot" to his face. 

LMAO, there ain't now way in hell you do it because -- well,  we all know your a . . .  p-u- . . fraid

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\'s Cancer Center

spartan

Hall of Famer
#18 : October 11, 2012, 07:35:03 PM

I think Morgan is correct to a large degree. When the price went down to 10 bucks and every man and his dog became an insider it lost its luster. People were cutting and pasting from one to the other then realized in no short time it was pointless. They opted for the red board and the Insider became pretty much a ghost town.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#19 : October 11, 2012, 07:35:16 PM

Who did he call a senile old coot?

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#20 : October 11, 2012, 07:40:38 PM

Punks making veiled threats on the internet. Now that is scary.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#21 : October 11, 2012, 07:49:10 PM

Punks making veiled threats on the internet. Now that is scary.

I don't think they make threats, they just trash talk people in a way they would never do in person. 

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#22 : October 11, 2012, 08:03:46 PM

Well of course you wouldn't do it in person, you're too chicken**CENSORED** for that.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#23 : October 11, 2012, 08:11:23 PM

Well of course you wouldn't do it in person, you're too chicken**CENSORED** for that.

the dreaded non see queeter

Hate

Hall of Famer
#24 : October 11, 2012, 08:44:17 PM

When the price went down to 10 bucks and every man and his dog became an insider it lost its luster. People were cutting and pasting from one to the other then realized in no short time it was pointless. They opted for the red board and the Insider became pretty much a ghost town.

No doubt!!

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#25 : October 11, 2012, 09:10:22 PM

The insider board is the place for "serious football talk".    Nothing wrong with that.
LMFAO. For those who don't know why I'm laughing, lets just say it's an "Inside joke"

All the guys who cause all the trouble are the one most eager to disrespect the Insider Board.  Funny because it is somewhere between envy and spin.  Most of you guys get run out of the Insider Board for your antics.  In Buggs case, how many times have you been suspended and you still come back to call an older poster a "senile old coot"? Another suspension is surely in the offing.  No wonder you hate it over there, it's definitely not your style.

The Insider Board is NOT the Red Board.  There is a ton of traffic over here, no doubt, but just take a look at the thread. On any given day, there are 3 or 4 or 5 or 6 threads actually started by TROLLS.  Then there are the Michael threads. Then there are a handful of orginal threads, but many of them end up being hijacked by Java or the Murse (Morgan) or Java's alter-egos or posters who want (for some reason) to be like Java . . Look right now. How many threads are off topic or pissing matches?

Here's to hoping many of you continue to dislike the Insider Board  ;)
Honestly Vin, the insider board is a failure. The ONLY reason to subscribe to PR are the articles and online magazine. And as far as trolls, I prefer it if you stayed over at the IB because whenever you come over here it's usually to troll Java.

And whether you know it or not, the threads on the Insider board also get distrupted and off-topic and YOU are a great big reason why. Personally, as a poster Vin, you bring nothing as far as I'm concerned. I never hear much intelligent football talk from you. You're one of those sneaky Insider trolls who comes over here to comment on other peoples comments, the same you do in the IB. It's not like you are the shining beacon of football knowledge or anything. Biggs can be a little irritating sometimes because he is persistent and unbending in his views, but at least he has some valid football observations. You on the other hand are just a flamer. Enjoy your Insider board, and please do us all a favor and stay there.

I think Morgan is correct to a large degree. When the price went down to 10 bucks and every man and his dog became an insider it lost its luster. People were cutting and pasting from one to the other then realized in no short time it was pointless. They opted for the red board and the Insider became pretty much a ghost town.

QFT. The Insider Board actually used to have some decent talk, but now it's basically a troll hangout. It's filled with people who are too afraid to hear any comments that don't fit in with their version of reality. Everything there is well planned out and done in synchronicity. There can be no opposing views there because they are above any trolls coming in there and offering another viewpoint. After all, someone who says something that the majority of people disagree with is a troll by the standards set here. And the snobs who actually call names and ridicule and bait others are just Buc loving "Insiders". Oh, the prestige!!!

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

Hate

Hall of Famer
#26 : October 11, 2012, 09:13:23 PM

The Insider Board actually used to have some decent talk, but now it's basically a troll hangout. It's filled with people who are too afraid to hear any comments that don't fit in with their version of reality. Everything there is well planned out and done in synchronicity. There can be no opposing views there because they are above any trolls coming in there and offering another viewpoint. After all, someone who says something that the majority of people disagree with is a troll by the standards set here. And the snobs who actually call names and ridicule and bait others are just Buc loving "Insiders". Oh, the prestige!!!

As one who frequents both and has no dog in this fight, i call BS on this post!!

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#27 : October 11, 2012, 09:16:06 PM

I'm just telling it like it is, bud. What do you disagree with?

I have no dog in the fight either, I'm just calling it like I see it.

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#28 : October 11, 2012, 09:31:57 PM

I have no dog in the fight either, I'm just calling it like I see it.

I'm trying to reconcile your usual posts with your signature....

Hate

Hall of Famer
#29 : October 11, 2012, 09:55:51 PM

Lemme see......

* a troll hangout
* It's filled with people who are too afraid to hear any comments that don't fit in with their version of reality
* Everything there is well planned out and done in synchronicity
* There can be no opposing views there because they are above any trolls coming in there and offering another viewpoint

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Insider Board = Club Seats « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools