Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Insider Board = Club Seats « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#30 : October 11, 2012, 10:10:27 PM

I'm just telling it like it is, bud. What do you disagree with?

Lemme see......

* a troll hangout
* It's filled with people who are too afraid to hear any comments that don't fit in with their version of reality
* Everything there is well planned out and done in synchronicity
* There can be no opposing views there because they are above any trolls coming in there and offering another viewpoint

You're right. Honestly, there are some over there who are like that, but I really like the vast majority of those posters over there. I exaggerated a bit to make my point to the troll I was responding to(Vin)

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

Hate

Hall of Famer
#31 : October 11, 2012, 10:11:55 PM

lol.....ok. Well in that case, i'll leave you to Vince.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#32 : October 11, 2012, 10:15:49 PM

You're great Hate. Damn I wasn't trying to rhyme there.

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

Hate

Hall of Famer
#33 : October 11, 2012, 10:17:38 PM

You're great Hate. Damn I wasn't trying to rhyme there.

Sometimes, one's talents just shine thru!!!

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#34 : October 12, 2012, 08:52:46 AM

Again, from a guy who has been twice or thrice suspended.  All the guys who cause all the trouble are the one most eager to disrespect the Insider Board.  Funny because it is somewhere between envy and spin.  Most of you guys get run out of the Insider Board for your antics.  In Buggs case, how many times have you been suspended and you still come back to call an older poster a "senile old coot"? Another suspension is surely in the offing.  No wonder you hate it over there, it's definitely not your style.

Even funnier is the posts of mine your tried to use to disrespect the Insider Board.  You're apparently incapable of putting it all together, so let me spell it out for you.  My posts above were made by me as I watched the game FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY on NFL Game Pass.  The reason there were no Insiders responding is because  . . .  wait for it . . . I am sure most could figure it out . . . . but since you missed Buggs . . . . THEY WERE ALL AT THE GAME!!!!!!

Most Insiders are not whiners who sit on the message board looking for info on the game because its blacked out, nor are they people that need to entertain themselves WHILE THE GAME IS ACTUALLY BEING PLAYED.

Buggs, I love how you step on yourself repeatedly when  you try to make other's look bad.  Why don't you tell all the Red Board posters how your posts on the Insider Board are often quoted with no comment . . . because your comment alone is more damning . hahah . . . man . . you are one angry kid.

The Insider Board is NOT the Red Board.  There is a ton of traffic over here, no doubt, but just take a look at the thread. On any given day, there are 3 or 4 or 5 or 6 threads actually started by TROLLS.  Then there are the Michael threads. Then there are a handful of orginal threads, but many of them end up being hijacked by Java or the Murse (Morgan) or Java's alter-egos or posters who want (for some reason) to be like Java . . Look right now. How many threads are off topic or pissing matches?

Here's to hoping many of you continue to dislike the Insider Board  ;)

One of the TRUEST comments you read on the IB about the biggest trolls over here -- Buggs, Morgan, Java etc. -- is that all of you have been to Bucs game, you are all in Tampa, or have been in Tampa . . . and yet never have any of you actually gone and MET the people you trash on this message board.  You've never done it despite numerous invitations. Youve never gone to a PR sponsored event, a G2G or even looked someone up at the game (Buggs you made a bet with someone and then peed in your pants when he mentioned meeting you in person to collect - lol) 

Sure, try to cover that up with fake cries of "boring" and "not interested" BUT THE TRUTH is that you guys would never attend because you're pussies . . . only brave enough to carry on your crap behind the cover of anonymity.  Like the guy who flicks someone off while driving in traffic who then pees in his pants when the light turns red.

say what you want about the IB being boring . . . but at least we're not scared  :D

LMAO @ how riled up PeanutButter/CheeseBoy gets when his "rocking" board gets called out.  You're a caricature.

Who did he call a senile old coot?

Runole.  You disagree?

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#35 : October 12, 2012, 08:56:13 AM

One of the TRUEST comments you read on the IB about the biggest trolls over here -- Buggs, Morgan, Java etc. -- is that all of you have been to Bucs game, you are all in Tampa, or have been in Tampa . . . and yet never have any of you actually gone and MET the people you trash on this message board.  You've never done it despite numerous invitations. Youve never gone to a PR sponsored event, a G2G or even looked someone up at the game (Buggs you made a bet with someone and then peed in your pants when he mentioned meeting you in person to collect - lol) 

Sure, try to cover that up with fake cries of "boring" and "not interested" BUT THE TRUTH is that you guys would never attend because you're pussies . . . only brave enough to carry on your crap behind the cover of anonymity.  Like the guy who flicks someone off while driving in traffic who then pees in his pants when the light turns red.

say what you want about the IB being boring . . . but at least we're not scared  :D

Veiled threats. Hate posts those all the time as well.

Why in the world would I want to share a beer and curly fries w/ the likes of yourself or Hate?  I can barely tolerate either of you on this message board.  Now you want me to have lunch with an oxygen-thief like yourself?  I wouldn't give you the time of day if I saw you on the street.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#36 : October 12, 2012, 12:07:28 PM

Why in the world would I want to share a beer and curly fries w/ the likes of yourself or Hate?  I can barely tolerate either of you on this message board.  Now you want me to have lunch with an oxygen-thief like yourself?  I wouldn't give you the time of day if I saw you on the street.

LMAO..... i've never threatened anyone here, definitely not my style.

As for making my acquaintance, it would be your privilege as i'm one helluva guy. Those here that know me would vouch for that. Let's not get it twisted though......the REAL reason you'd never show up is because you'd never own the nonsense you post here under a cloak of anonymity..... don't feel bad though because you aren't  alone. Just keep it real!!

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#37 : October 12, 2012, 02:40:24 PM

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#38 : October 12, 2012, 02:57:53 PM

Well, isn't that an interesting statement.  Completely and totally false - but that simply reminds me of other postings you have spread on all three boards.  You really need to stick with being like michael - just cut and paste

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Hate

Hall of Famer
#39 : October 12, 2012, 04:07:05 PM

Well, isn't that an interesting statement.  Completely and totally false - but that simply reminds me of other postings you have spread on all three boards.  You really need to stick with being like michael - just cut and paste

..... then delete!!

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#40 : October 12, 2012, 11:28:08 PM

The insider board is the place for "serious football talk".    Nothing wrong with that.
LMFAO. For those who don't know why I'm laughing, lets just say it's an "Inside joke"

I do hear that it's not that way as much anymore since there are threads that complain about me and such on there these days.    There never were any threads like that in the past on the insider board.   To take those type of things to the insider board is childish, and that's a shame.   There's a pirates cove for a reason.    But at one point, the insider board was the serious board and the red board was the anything goes football board and the pirates cove was for anything else.   I always found the red board and pirates cove more interesting because you get different points of view.   I never posted much on the insider board - even when I was a total homer.   But I did mainly post my cheerleader pics on the insider board back in the day because I felt back then the most solid posters were insiders and wanted to share with them.   The insider board started going downhill about the time that Vinceb1 joined the forum.    Unfortunately.   Coincidence?   You guys can figure that one out.

gone

Hall of Famer
#41 : October 12, 2012, 11:43:46 PM

I find it amusing that vince is here "defending" the insiders when he always got so offended when the longer-term members talked about it going downhill with all the newer posters (of which vince was one).   

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#42 : October 12, 2012, 11:44:01 PM

I guess if you don't like it you can simply not subscribe? I dunno....sounds crazy right?

Garv

Hall of Famer
#43 : October 12, 2012, 11:57:49 PM

I AM above you little people and penguins. Smarter, better looking, funnier, better educated AND I can afford the extra .25 cents that keeps out the riff raff! Fun to drop in now and then just to see how the lower class lives. And to leave a well read calling card from time to time.

Toodles! :-*

We are all here because we are NOT all there.....
As always, GO BUCS!!!

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer

#44 : October 13, 2012, 12:05:15 AM

I AM above you little people and penguins. Smarter, better looking, funnier, better educated AND I can afford the extra .25 cents that keeps out the riff raff! Fun to drop in now and then just to see how the lower class lives. And to leave a well read calling card from time to time.

Toodles! :-*
That sounds like the complete truth.  ::)  In reality you are one of the top reasons why the other board is terrible. 
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Insider Board = Club Seats « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools