Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I feel good about this win « previous next »
Page: 1 2

southflbucfan

Practice Squad

#15 : October 15, 2012, 07:32:25 AM

So the other points we scored later in the fourth mean
nothing? Hilarious

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#16 : October 15, 2012, 07:37:28 AM

WRs played outstanding.
OL did a good job against a pretty decent DL.
Biggers and Wright played well.
Run D was excellent again.
Freeman showed some confidence.

They did a lot of things to feel good about. Now lets see if they can do it two+ weeks in a row.

All good things but what is making me the happiest is that this offense seems, emphasis on SEEMS, to be growing with our very inexperienced OC. OC, QB and WR seem to be adjusting to each other and are playing better together. The slow starts concern me, not from the offensive stand point but because we lack depth on defense to keep them on the field for so long in the 1st half.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#17 : October 15, 2012, 07:40:03 AM

It's nice to play the worst team in the NFL with their backup QB isn't it?   (2010 deja vu all over again)

Well according to your infinite wisdom Freeman is the worst QB, so if that is true then they actually had the advantage at QB and we STILL WON! Schiano has these boys playing I guess!

I knew you'd come around Java! Couldn't be pathetic troll your whole life.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I feel good about this win « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools