Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2012-2013 NBA thread « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#105 : June 18, 2013, 06:59:31 PM

Miami supporting cast outside the Big 3 is pretty bad.
They are playing currently playing bad, but they have some great role players IMO

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#106 : June 18, 2013, 10:15:21 PM

Good god Duncan is owning right now. I was all for giving Danny Green the MVP if the Spurs won, but Duncan has taken over that spot.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#107 : June 19, 2013, 12:27:41 AM

Stopped watching the NBA years ago but decided to watch the end of this gsme.  Still see the officiating is corrupt.  2 non calls in OT gave the Heat their win.  Gotta have a game 7 for ratings and advertising . 

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#108 : June 19, 2013, 12:32:01 AM

Lebron James is more Pippen than MJ

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#109 : June 19, 2013, 01:46:19 AM

Lebron James is more Pippen than MJ

LeBron is a great player, but I don't think he is in MJ's class.  At least not yet.  Some former NBA player said awhile back, if Lebron was playing back in MJ's days, he would be just another guy. And I tend to agree with that. The league is pretty well watered down these days.

I think the Spurs gave that one away tonight. I hope it doesn't cost them the title. If they get smoked in game 7, they will look back at game 6,  as a lost opportunity.

Former NBA ref Tim Doneghy was on talk radio Tuesday and was saying the refs will make sure there is a game 7.  I am not a big conspiracy guy, but it sure looked that way in Tuesday's night game.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#110 : June 19, 2013, 07:41:02 AM

MJ was a force at the close of big games. Other role players may have scored but the ball and offense ran through MJ. Lebron looked like he was playing hot potato ... waiting for someone else to step up. More like Pippin than MJ

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#111 : June 19, 2013, 08:48:31 AM

Lebron is getting the hell outta Miami next year. Wade and Bosh have fallen off big time and with Wades knees who knows how much longer he'll be able to play.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#112 : June 19, 2013, 09:35:20 AM

Thank god the league wanted a game 7

Also Bosh was the key last night. Lebron has been crap IMO I hope any player who takeS 40 shots a game gets 35 points

This guy...

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#113 : June 19, 2013, 09:48:45 AM

To the conspiracy theorists, which usually includes me, if the refs/league wanted Game 7, why did they allow Duncan to illegally substitute into the game on the Allen
3 point review?

Spurs had all the calls they needed to win that game in regulation. Not having Duncan in to rebound and keep the Heat from getting 2nd chance 3s (Lebron and then Allen)
is why they lost. Not Pop's best game.

But yes, that non-call on Ginobli was horrible. Then again, why is MG going 1 on 3 or 1 on 4 there? He had a really bad game and might have cost them the championship himself. Pop stayed with him and paid for it.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#114 : June 19, 2013, 09:49:48 AM

I celebrated too early last night. That really sucked. But it WAS an exciting game.

deadzone

Hall of Famer

#115 : June 19, 2013, 09:56:50 AM

I'm just thankful I don't have Ginobli's nose........

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#116 : June 19, 2013, 09:59:59 AM

Lebron is getting the hell outta Miami next year. Wade and Bosh have fallen off big time and with Wades knees who knows how much longer he'll be able to play.

Based on what? Miami is still a desirable team to play for without Wade.

Also last night Bosh didn't look like he fell off too bad

This guy...

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#117 : June 19, 2013, 10:02:13 AM

Lebron is getting the hell outta Miami next year.

Lebron is as much the problem . . .  considering he is supposed to be the best in the NBA

deadzone

Hall of Famer

#118 : June 19, 2013, 10:08:56 AM

Lebron is as much the problem . . .  considering he is supposed to be the best in the NBA

He's not paid like the best......Bosh and Lebron have identical salaries.....figure that out.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#119 : June 19, 2013, 10:11:09 AM

He's not paid like the best......Bosh and Lebron have identical salaries.....figure that out.

I did not know that, but I am not sure what that has to do with my comment

Page: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2012-2013 NBA thread « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools