Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2012-2013 NBA thread « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#75 : March 24, 2013, 11:33:33 PM

It looks like the Lakers will make the playoffs after all. I didn't give them much of a chance a few weeks ago. But with Kobe not 100%, it could be a quick exit.

The Heat gotta be the favorite.  They should forget that silly win streak that means nothing, and rest there guys going into the playoffs.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

bucsquad

Pro Bowler

#76 : April 05, 2013, 08:23:55 PM

Gallinari tore his ACL, also Lawson injured, just when everything was looking good :(

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#77 : April 13, 2013, 02:16:10 PM

Kobe hurt pretty bad.  Could be the end of the road for him. What is he now, 35?

Knicks and Carmello playing there azzes off, but I still like the Heat to win it all.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#78 : April 16, 2013, 01:47:54 AM

D'antoni is taking a lot of heat for playing Kobe so many minutes. Those last few games he was playing every minute to try to secure the playoff spot.  Even if they made it in, without Kobe getting hurt, the dude would of been so gassed, he might have fallen asleep courtside in the first round.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#79 : April 16, 2013, 08:30:51 PM

I can't see Kobe going out like this. He said he wanted to retire after the 2014 season, but he may miss almost all of that with this injury.

youngone

Hall of Famer

#80 : April 16, 2013, 09:15:21 PM

Hurt my heart to see Kobe doing that interview after his injury.. I can't see him ending it like that tho. He'll fight to keep to come back, that's for sure.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#81 : April 19, 2013, 01:39:54 AM

Well,  the Lakers get in, but no Kobe.  Would they take that deal, if they knew ahead of time? Getting in with no Kobe is pointless IMO.  Now they will lean on Dwight?  Oh Lord.  They may not even get by San Antonio.

What the hell has got into Carmelo?   He has always been a nice player, I liked him coming out of Syracuse.  But now he is blowing up. Good for him, hope they beat the Celtics.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

bucsquad

Pro Bowler

#82 : April 20, 2013, 08:11:41 PM

Andre Miller is the man!

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#83 : April 22, 2013, 05:00:11 PM

Hard to imagine anyone beating the Heat. 

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#84 : April 26, 2013, 11:12:38 PM

Russell Westbrook not too happy about that cheap shot that took him out of the playoffs.  The Thunder will have to give it a go without him now.  Beverly [sp?] could be in for it next time they meet.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#85 : April 27, 2013, 11:13:13 AM

The Thunder didnt have much of a shot anyways, IMO. Westbrook is a good scorer but a horrible point guard

This guy...

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#86 : April 27, 2013, 03:01:37 PM

The Thunder didnt have much of a shot anyways, IMO. Westbrook is a good scorer but a horrible point guard

The Heat take it all, and no one is even a close second.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#87 : April 28, 2013, 11:30:39 PM

Dwight goes out in style, gets ejected from the Lakers/Spurs game with 9:50 left in the 3rd quarter.     SMH

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#88 : May 05, 2013, 07:23:34 PM

LeBron wins MVP.  No surprise there, but its not unanimous, one vote goes to Carmelo.    SMH

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#89 : May 16, 2013, 10:35:38 PM

Marc Gasol has played pretty well.  I still think if the Thunder had Westbrook, they may have won that series. But Memphis is a pretty good team, I hadn't paid too much attention to them in the regular season.  But when its all said and done, The Heat win it all.  Props to the Bulls, for being a scrappy pain in the azz.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2012-2013 NBA thread « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools