Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: the elephant in the election « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 10 11 12

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer
#165 : November 13, 2012, 07:26:59 PM

so what entitled them to their bigoted viewpoints when they were the majority?
Back in 1974 when Whitey lost the majority being a racist was the norm. 

jbear

Pro Bowler

#166 : November 13, 2012, 08:00:06 PM

She says Obamaphone but the program started under W. So really she should be aksing for her BushPhone
how dare you speak the truth here and not stroke the fragile egos of the repubtards? Shame on you!

Wait a minute... you mean Bush, a republican president started giving out cell phones and credit cards after katrina? Even to black folks?  I thought he was responsible for Katrina because he wanted to kill all the black folks in New Orleans?  Thats what the "not racist" black guy Kanye West (A still beloved celebrity) said.. On national television. 

We need to hold all Americans to the same standards.  This **CENSORED** is ridiculous and dragging the country down.  Racisim is racisim no matter if it comes from the mouth of a minority or that of one of those fat, rich, white, racist republicans some of you keep talking about.   :-*
fat, rich, white, racist republicans are the minority

Well by your standards... now being a minority, they can no longer be racists.  Those beaten down, rich, fat, white guys keep getting kicked around by the majority and as the oppressed minority they are now entitled to their biggoted viewpoints. Enjoy your new America but I doubt being in the majority that you'll suddenly consider yourself the oppressor.  Hypocrite.

Nothing.  I'm speaking of your bigoted viewpoints that you seem to think are ok so long as a minority is spewing them or if it was against the supposed evil menace... republicans who are in your world pretty much always white racist jerks.  You can't have it both ways.  The things you say are sterotypical viewpoints of a group of people often put forward by you on the basis of race.  How is that not racist and how can you think it's ok when it suits your preconcieved bigotry but find others bigotry so offensive? That is hypocritical, disingenuous, and makes you sound stupid.  Why do you think most of the more liberal minded who post on this board don't come to your aid more often?

The whole premise of this thread is based on bigotry and then you took it further and spred your own brand of PC bigotry seemingly unaware that it's the exact same thing.   

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#167 : November 13, 2012, 08:34:12 PM

but what entitled them to it?

philosophy is questions that may never be answered
religion is answers that may never be questioned

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer
#168 : November 13, 2012, 08:42:53 PM

Sheer grit and determination.

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#169 : November 13, 2012, 08:45:46 PM

She says Obamaphone but the program started under W. So really she should be aksing for her BushPhone
how dare you speak the truth here and not stroke the fragile egos of the repubtards? Shame on you!

Wait a minute... you mean Bush, a republican president started giving out cell phones and credit cards after katrina? Even to black folks?  I thought he was responsible for Katrina because he wanted to kill all the black folks in New Orleans?  Thats what the "not racist" black guy Kanye West (A still beloved celebrity) said.. On national television. 

We need to hold all Americans to the same standards.  This **CENSORED** is ridiculous and dragging the country down.  Racisim is racisim no matter if it comes from the mouth of a minority or that of one of those fat, rich, white, racist republicans some of you keep talking about.   :-*

Well by your standards... now being a minority, they can no longer be racists.  Those beaten down, rich, fat, white guys keep getting kicked around by the majority and as the oppressed minority they are now entitled to their biggoted viewpoints. Enjoy your new America but I doubt being in the majority that you'll suddenly consider yourself the oppressor.  Hypocrite.

Nothing.  I'm speaking of your bigoted viewpoints that you seem to think are ok so long as a minority is spewing them or if it was against the supposed evil menace... republicans who are in your world pretty much always white racist jerks.  You can't have it both ways.  The things you say are sterotypical viewpoints of a group of people often put forward by you on the basis of race.  How is that not racist and how can you think it's ok when it suits your preconcieved bigotry but find others bigotry so offensive? That is hypocritical, disingenuous, and makes you sound stupid.  Why do you think most of the more liberal minded who post on this board don't come to your aid more often?

The whole premise of this thread is based on bigotry and then you took it further and spred your own brand of PC bigotry seemingly unaware that it's the exact same thing.   
your logic = massive fail on such an astronomical level that responding to you would make me lose some man points and you kid are not worth my man points. Next time try including a link to your racist accusations.

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#170 : November 13, 2012, 08:47:56 PM

Why do you think most of the more liberal minded who post on this board don't come to your aid more often?   
lmao @ your fail

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#171 : November 13, 2012, 08:50:13 PM

lmao...and 12 pages later we've come full circle. Thank you sir for your honesty.

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#172 : November 13, 2012, 08:51:42 PM

" Why do you think most of the more liberal minded who post on this board don't come to your aid more often? "

You lost him at "think."

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#173 : November 13, 2012, 09:01:14 PM

" Why do you think most of the more liberal minded who post on this board don't come to your aid more often? "

You lost him at "think."
and you gave his question legitimacy which makes you even more of an idiot than him.lol

jbear

Pro Bowler

#174 : November 13, 2012, 09:52:45 PM

Quote from: idiot
your logic = massive fail on such an astronomical level that responding to you would make me lose some man points and you kid are not worth my man points. Next time try including a link to your racist accusations.

Quote from: wreckship
tell your racist republican brethren to stop showing up at the good old party rallies thinking it's a kKK rally. I know they are extremely hard to differentiate but someone has to tell em.

I wouldn't want you to lose any more man points so by all means shut the **CENSORED** up.  If you don't know what bigotry is by now I don't know what more to tell you.

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#175 : November 13, 2012, 10:10:55 PM

Quote from: idiot

tell your racist republican brethren to stop showing up at the good old party rallies thinking it's a kKK rally. I know they are extremely hard to differentiate but someone has to tell em.

I wouldn't want you to lose any more man points so by all means shut the **CENSORED** up.  If you don't know what bigotry is by now I don't know what more to tell you.

fail again j-boner.
You called me rude for posting pics of racist pigs at your local repub rallies. Either you are defending them or not. If me calling out a racist means being a bigot, sign me up.

jbear

Pro Bowler

#176 : November 14, 2012, 12:27:31 AM

If me calling out a racist means being a bigot, sign me up.

Ditto... Racist.....

I'm bigoted against idiots. Can't stand those **CENSORED**ers.  ;D

: November 14, 2012, 12:29:33 AM jbear

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer
#177 : November 14, 2012, 01:21:55 AM

lmao...and 12 pages later we've come full circle. Thank you sir for your honesty.
I'm sure you can tell I am joking around simply because of how ridiculous you are acting.  Being racist was not the norm at that time.
Page: 1 ... 10 11 12
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: the elephant in the election « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools