Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: TebowTimeBucFan traded to Oakland « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#30 : October 31, 2012, 11:16:03 PM

How much time can we afford to give him? He never said anything about rebuilding. Probably because he's always talking about fax machine. This is the big leagues now, and the rest of the office equipment doesn't do things the way fax machine did them. They're laughing at us around the water cooler.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#31 : October 31, 2012, 11:21:28 PM

Originally Posted by agular9 
There are still fans of other teams that want tim tebow?

Lol... you have no idea.

Lol

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#32 : October 31, 2012, 11:29:22 PM

I'm leaving but I saw this personal attack and had to comment, If 3sk didn't post this I wouldn't of. I had to respond to the personal attack.

Wait....wait.....before you go....can you play cornerback or left guard?

youngone

Hall of Famer
#33 : October 31, 2012, 11:33:11 PM

How much time can we afford to give him? He never said anything about rebuilding. Probably because he's always talking about fax machine. This is the big leagues now, and the rest of the office equipment doesn't do things the way fax machine did them. They're laughing at us around the water cooler.
Fax machine football wins championships.. Keep the fancy shancy toshiba printer.. Everybody knows that's just a fad just like the wildcat.

Ricky Bobby

Starter

#34 : November 01, 2012, 12:47:02 AM

Epic. Brought back all the memories of the huge thread about who we should get for next HC. lol. I enjoyed reading that immensely and it almost caused me to create an account at that time.  8)

America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, badass speed. -Eleanor Roosevelt, 1936

buccaneer4ever

Hall of Famer

#35 : November 01, 2012, 01:14:50 AM

Fax machine did it with dot matrix printer's team.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#36 : November 01, 2012, 01:52:59 AM

Without position coaches Filing Cabinet and Coffee Maker, there is no glory to be had.

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#37 : November 01, 2012, 02:52:45 AM

You're handling news of the new gf well. I thought you'd be jealous/envious of his newly found friend.

britbuc14

Starter

#38 : November 01, 2012, 05:24:55 AM

Sorry to jump back to topic...BUT

we gave away the David Duchovny Avatar?

ARE YOU Serious? that Avatar was one for the future and was on a low salary, who knows what Hue Jacksons gonna cost, these meme's are great at first but they just never last before they stop being effective!

C'MON MANNN!

Due to the Head Coaching circumstances, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned back on. We appreciate your patience.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#39 : November 01, 2012, 07:41:54 AM

I didn't pass the Physical guys, Sorry.

LOL....that was funny.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer
#40 : November 01, 2012, 07:43:11 AM

You guys are out of your mind. Fax machine is just too out of date. I've said it from the beginning - they need to hire coffee pot. Plug in Paper shredder as OC and filing cabinet as DC. Crown us!

I'd like to start THE OFFICIAL HIRE COFFEE POT THREAD.

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer
#41 : November 01, 2012, 07:47:30 AM

90s printer has more potential imo than Cowher.

Hahahaha. I just bumped that thread. It's a classic read.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#42 : November 01, 2012, 07:48:06 AM

Without position coaches Filing Cabinet and Coffee Maker, there is no glory to be had.
Much better than the days of 3 hole punch and swingline stapler

Bradspace

Pro Bowler

#43 : November 01, 2012, 08:22:52 AM

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/sports/nfl/tim-tebow-girlfriend-update-jets-quarterback-reportedly-dating-camilla-belle-photos

Tebow has a new gf, super hot too. Hotter than any girl chase has ever posted. Ride the Wave tebow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He'll have to ride something; it sure as hell won't be her.

Al Bundy

Pro Bowler

#44 : November 01, 2012, 08:30:16 AM

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/sports/nfl/tim-tebow-girlfriend-update-jets-quarterback-reportedly-dating-camilla-belle-photos

Tebow has a new gf, super hot too. Hotter than any girl chase has ever posted. Ride the Wave tebow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She is simply a beard..

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: TebowTimeBucFan traded to Oakland « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools