Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: In Hindsight....Should the Bucs have stayed at #5 and drafted Morris Claiborne ? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#75 : November 04, 2012, 07:38:13 AM

I seriously doubt Morris would have near the success he's having behind our D'line...

No way in hell. 

Until we get a pass rush , it doesn't even matter who our DB's are.... unless you have a way for us to acquire Reavis. Moron Claiborne is no Reavis.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#76 : November 04, 2012, 08:50:37 AM

Moot point on Teo. He will go top 7, maybe top 5. And we won't be drafting that high.

Hopefully.    I think right now we are at #6.  But I expect a few more wins.   Most likely in the teens I would guess, come April.

Yea, I think we pick at(or around) #10. Should be in a spot to take the best/second best pass rusher, or best/second best CB.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#77 : November 04, 2012, 09:03:23 AM

Yawn..... Fennelly still has no clue on Talib; but he's had his agenda across many articles. Sounds to me like the the Patriots offer came out of the blue totally unsolicited, which is not very accurately described by Mr. F with the term "dumping"...
    As for Claiborne vs Barron; that's been discussed ad nauseum in previous threads too. Cowboys pass rush is far superior to ours, whichdo make a difference in CB success.
    Alfred Morris has surprised everyone but the Redskins, as did Terrell Davis, a 6th round pick by Shanahan several years ago in Denver. I seriously doubt Morris would have near the success he's having behind our O'line...

Comfort yourself with that but Dallas is 22nd in sacks and functionally has one guy who can rush the passer. We have 11 sacks they have 13. Toss in that Claiborne is locked up mtm most of the game with the other guys WR and he's not drawing an easy assignment. We whiffed. Rutgers wanted to win the ground game because he's a neanderthal and we picked the wrong guy.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#78 : November 04, 2012, 09:19:03 AM

We whiffed. Rutgers wanted to win the ground game because he's a neanderthal and we picked the wrong guy.

how do you back up this statement?

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#79 : November 04, 2012, 09:36:28 AM

We whiffed. Rutgers wanted to win the ground game because he's a neanderthal and we picked the wrong guy.

how do you back up this statement?

with blind stupidity ?

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#80 : November 04, 2012, 01:49:23 PM

I seriously doubt Morris would have near the success he's having behind our D'line...

He'd have done better.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#81 : November 04, 2012, 08:51:18 PM

Mark Barron was absolutely dreadful today. The last few games he has been below average.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#82 : November 04, 2012, 08:54:04 PM

I'm glad we took Barron. Long term he was the right pick. Claiborne is a moron.

RogerGoodellSucks

Hall of Famer

#83 : November 04, 2012, 08:56:21 PM

Yawn..... Fennelly still has no clue on Talib; but he's had his agenda across many articles. Sounds to me like the the Patriots offer came out of the blue totally unsolicited, which is not very accurately described by Mr. F with the term "dumping"...
    As for Claiborne vs Barron; that's been discussed ad nauseum in previous threads too. Cowboys pass rush is far superior to ours, whichdo make a difference in CB success.
    Alfred Morris has surprised everyone but the Redskins, as did Terrell Davis, a 6th round pick by Shanahan several years ago in Denver. I seriously doubt Morris would have near the success he's having behind our O'line...

LMAO!

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#84 : November 04, 2012, 08:58:16 PM

Claiborne with a huge pass interference penalty a few minutes ago.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Pewter Pirate

Pro Bowler
#85 : November 04, 2012, 09:01:37 PM

Barron is a baller

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#86 : November 04, 2012, 09:05:48 PM

Scoreboard still reads "0" beside Atlanta, so it probably wasn't that huge.

Pewter Pirate

Pro Bowler
#87 : November 04, 2012, 09:06:10 PM

Roddy white just burned Claiborne

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#88 : November 04, 2012, 09:07:01 PM

LOL

40 something yards IIRC.

Your a Cow fan tonight?

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#89 : November 04, 2012, 09:11:54 PM

LOL

40 something yards IIRC.

Your a Cow fan tonight?

Not at all. I always root against the Cows. We aren't gonna catch Atlanta....and if they beat Dallas, then it hurts Dallas' playoff chances.

Page: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: In Hindsight....Should the Bucs have stayed at #5 and drafted Morris Claiborne ? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools